Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Zeitgeist Movie (Original and Addendum) >

Zeitgeist Movie (Original and Addendum)

Zeitgeist Movie (Original and Addendum)

Old 03-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Zeitgeist Movie (Original and Addendum)

Anyone watch these yet.

Zeitgeist Original:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83847743189197

Zeitgeist Addendum:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

Discuss.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:16 PM
Tech Elite

Yep, interesting movies. I don't believe there is a god, it is made by human. I have read many things about religions. If Jesus Christ has excist why isn't he mentioned in hisotry books like Julius Ceasar, Nero, Napoleon, George Washington etc! Also we have found relics from the Romans, Inca's, Aztecs, Eguptians and many other ancient cultures but we have not found personal relics from Jesus in Nazareth or wherever in IsraŽl. Also where is that Arc of Noah? Some said it is in Ethopia, other say it is Turkey and that the Turkish goverment is prohibiting because of the Islamic religion. But where is it and why it not found in all those years? Also the Islam and Christianity is based upon the Jewish religion but we kill eachother therefor! Take the pope: he is head of the Catholic/Christian church BUT he was also member of the Hitlerjugend when he was young: the nazi's hunted the Jews while the Vatican was collaborating with the Nazi's. Jesus was, according the story, a Jew. So the Catholics/Chrisitians were hunting the man they beliieved in. Strange huh?
The Catholic church is one of the richest institutes in the world. Learned about the inquisition? Just a marketingtrick to collect as much money as they could, keep the people stupid and poor. Cardinals were the same as generals in todays army. The templars were monks but also soldier! THOU SHALL NOT KILL! They did! Later they were executed because they thought they had a deal with the devil. They all were anged except the last one who died on a funereal pile on the friday the 13th (that is why people think this date is cursed).
I could continue for hours but let me hear others. BTW I respect you religion if you are a believer.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I think you should repost that in the (R/C Racers 4 Christ) thread.
They might give you what your asking for.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MrUnlimited View Post
If Jesus Christ has excist why isn't he mentioned in hisotry books like Julius Ceasar, Nero, Napoleon, George Washington etc!
Not disagreeing with you but I have to point out that Caesar died about 50 years BC so that would definitely shake things up if Christ were mentioned in his stories. And, Jesus would be long dead in the time of Napoleon and Washington so I think some eyebrows would be raised if they had claimed to have seen him walking around.

Also, even the Muslims will tell you that Jesus did exist. The only question is who or what was he. Personally, I think he was just a man.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
Not disagreeing with you but I have to point out that Caesar died about 50 years BC so that would definitely shake things up if Christ were mentioned in his stories. And, Jesus would be long dead in the time of Napoleon and Washington so I think some eyebrows would be raised if they had claimed to have seen him walking around.

Also, even the Muslims will tell you that Jesus did exist. The only question is who or what was he. Personally, I think he was just a man.
I meant that they are mentioned in the historybooks not the time they lived in. As for the Muslims, Jesus was a prophet unlike the Catholics who think he was the son of god while other Christian commnuties say he is a god.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MrUnlimited View Post
I meant that they are mentioned in the historybooks not the time they lived in. As for the Muslims, Jesus was a prophet unlike the Catholics who think he was the son of god while other Christian commnuties say he is a god.
Exactly, so he DID EXIST! Argue over who or what he was all you want but the evidence is pretty strong that he did exist.

I see what you meant about history books now. I mis-interpreted your words, sorry. My response to that would be that religion and history are two related but different things. A history book tries to explain known facts while leaving out conjecture, rumor and heavily disputed subjects. You don't get much more heavily disputed than religion. If the whole world believed in Jesus and accepted the bible as true history then he would be in all the history books. Still, he is in some history books none the less.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The Zeitgeist Addendum has some more ideas behind our current economic idealism/crisis that might interest some from what I head. Not so much a fan of the first. More because they threw in the 911 conspiracy at the end, which pretty much had nothing to do with what they were speaking about religion in the first place.

Here is a funner take on the whole religion thing..

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Here is another take on how our economy is based on debt.

+ Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Tech Elite

Jesus was a popular name in 400-450 AC for boys in old Palestina BUT the one discribed in the bible (which is only a storybook told by father to son in ancient families) has never excisited. It was a Roman empire who first heard of a man called Jesus. Now there is also a Spanish priest who claims the story of Jesus is in fact the life of Ceasar: http://carotta.de/eindex.html Yes, that is a catholic priest!!