Magazine Ad innappropriate? >

Magazine Ad innappropriate?

Magazine Ad innappropriate?

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
I am flattered you have taken such an interest in my analog life

Not really, but in the future if you're going to cast the first stone I'd suggest you expect a return volley.

Look ma, I got me my very own stalker!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

xD

This thread is funny ,... LOL
So what are your opinions about the add ???

Back to the topic !!! I find it amusing !!!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WFO7640 View Post
Not really, but in the future if you're going to cast the first stone I'd suggest you expect a return volley.
A volley? That was more like a creepy game of catch with the local special needs kid!

Look boys and girls, when you lose the capacity for an original thought- employ WFO's standard tactic of parrot talk:

Look ma, I have me my very own stalker!
Polly wanna' eat a d**k?
Good birdy!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Suspended

A volley? That was more like a creepy game of catch with the local special needs kid!

Look boys and girls, when you lose the capacity for an original thought- employ WFO's standard tactic of parrot talk:

Polly wanna' eat a d**k?
Good birdy!

Dude, just because you spent your formulative years riding the shortbus and your mom couldn't get the dog to play with you even after tying a pork chop around your neck so ended up with a large rodent instead..... don't twist it, just tell the truth.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Dude, just because you spent your formulative years riding the shortbus and your mom couldn't get the dog to play with you even after tying a pork chop around your neck so ended up with a large rodent instead..... don't twist it, just tell the truth.

Since you have taken such a special interest in my "rat", perhaps I can pm you my address- you can come on out and we can cuddle while my squirrel eats your face you sexy little b*tch!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Since you have taken such a special interest in my "rat", perhaps I can pm you my address- you can come on out* and we can cuddle while my squirrel eats your face you sexy little b*tch!
lmao!!!!

WFO: you are a sad pathetic excuse for a human. why dont you try some other sort of comeback besides"ooo your 15"

and if you think your comments hurt, its actually quite funny how wrong you are. i swear you remind me of cracka every time you post.

so.. go burn in hell. i hope someone pisses on your casket when you die.

*ooo invite me! i wanna piece of this guy too.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Rule #1:
Never, I mean NEVER, say "cracka"

Rule #2:
WFO is a b*tch

Just playing. But WFO is still a b*tch.

Oh and downtempo "rat" is cool. So WFO, Shut the front door.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Hey moparboythatdoesn'tevendrive, do you not have any friends your own age that you can hang out with or are you treated as a pariah because you're ugly and a dork and instead have to hang out in the chatlounge on an RC site pretending to be an adult because you have no where else to go. You think you have friends, here or otherwise. I guess not. You can't even comment on anything RC. Grow up, grow a pair, finish school, get a real girlfriend you don't have to blow up (rosie don't count either), have some kids of your own, etc. before you go preaching to adults.
Hey, I'm Mopar's friend here...

I think.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Suspended

Since you have taken such a special interest in my "rat", perhaps I can pm you my address- you can come on out and we can cuddle while my squirrel eats your face you sexy little b*tch!
Since you've taken such a personal interest in me I just wanted to inform you that I'm not interested in your gay pursuits or games.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
lmao!!!!

WFO: you are a sad pathetic excuse for a human. why dont you try some other sort of comeback besides"ooo your 15"

and if you think your comments hurt, its actually quite funny how wrong you are. i swear you remind me of cracka every time you post.

so.. go burn in hell. i hope someone pisses on your casket when you die.

*ooo invite me! i wanna piece of this guy too.

Why don't you grow up and grow a pair, and do something other than act like an overly opinionated punk kid and I'd have little reason to converse with you.
I hope you grow up friendless and still a virgin, just as you are now, and that the world pisses on your feet and pigeons shit on your head.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Hey moparboythatdoesn'tevendrive
He's only 15?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
Rule #1:
Never, I mean NEVER, say "cracka"
Agreed.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Tech Master

Since you've taken such a personal interest in me I just wanted to inform you that I'm not interested in your gay pursuits or games.
"Cuddling" was a nice way of talking about you being restrained while the ratty gnawed on your grill!

As for you being called a "sexy lil' b*tch", get used to it! The gay action you are so scared of would come when I dumped your purdy butt off in Compton. The local crack dealers would pimp that ass off so much the c*ck snot would replace all that crap that comes out your mouth.

Disclaimer: me and this guy have had some fun since I became a member (until he runs out of material and just starts repeating what I say, then it just gets boring). It may appear that I hate him, nope... He is just that fun. He has had alot of fun at the expense of others making me feel guilt free about what I say to him.

I have called him many things, but never stupid. When he takes something serious and leaves the ego out he puts up some great posts. I personally would like to see him stick around, let's face it, even if he got banned again he would come back under a different ID.

I feel bad for him, with how he just comes back obviously he does not have anything else going on... It might as well be entertaining! Hell, maybe we can get something honest outta' him.