Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
UFC  Frank Mir Fans? >

UFC Frank Mir Fans?

UFC Frank Mir Fans?

Old 12-31-2008, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

If i had to fight brock i think i might crap my pants. He is taking this sport by storm and has a size advantage over everyone
Old 12-31-2008, 08:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CREWMAN View Post
If i had to fight brock i think i might crap my pants. He is taking this sport by storm and has a size advantage over everyone
Old 12-31-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Addict

Yes he's big and yes he's powerful. Who'd he beat to get the title? Aside from Randy Couture he fought no one except Mir and what happened then? He tapped like a little b!tch, only a huge little b!tch! He's not well rounded and thats a bad deal in the UFC...
Old 12-31-2008, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I can't wait for Lesnar-Mir 2, it will be a true test to see if Lesnar has gotten better, or if Mir is all the way back, and the most dominant heavyweight in the UFC. If Mir wins, I cant see anyone beating him for a while. Maybe Check Congo if he gets a lucky punch in, but who else can challange Mir if not Lesnar? I hate to say it, but Randy is too old, and the rest of the heavyweight division is not strong at all. Maybe Gonazga can be a contender soon, now that he has had a few more fights. Right now, Lesnar and Mir are the guys to beat, and the winner of that fight is going to be a tough S.O.B. to beat any time soon.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Tech Addict

I'm sure Lesnar has improved. In this sport if you don't you get something broken or go to sleep! He seems to be a Mark Coleman type.

I believe Mir is fully back and he always has had sick Jujitsu, now his stand-up has seemingly improved quite a bit.

Chet Congo seems like he has the potential to be a monster. Very big, good striker, unsure about his ground game. He knocked Krocops head off with a kick.

I like the UFC a bunch but I'm not a big Anderson Silva fan.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Warhawk 1 View Post
Chet Congo seems like he has the potential to be a monster. Very big, good striker, unsure about his ground game. He knocked Krocops head off with a kick.
Actualy it was Gonzaga that kicked Cro-Cop in the head and KOed him big time. Congos fight with Cro-Cop was fairly boring, but Congo controlled him the whole time.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Twiztid Rock View Post
Actualy it was Gonzaga that kicked Cro-Cop in the head and KOed him big time. Congos fight with Cro-Cop was fairly boring, but Congo controlled him the whole time.
Good call, My bad. You're absolutly right Congo did control him the entire time and it was brutally boring... I still think Congo has the potiential to be a monster though.