Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Grant My Wish >

Grant My Wish

Grant My Wish

Old 01-06-2009, 08:50 AM
  #151  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Granted, but the first time yo use it a fly lands in the teleporter and when you rematerialize you are "the fly"

I wish i was independantly wealthy
HarshGuy is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 09:04 AM
  #152  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 728
Default

Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
Granted, but the first time yo use it a fly lands in the teleporter and when you rematerialize you are "the fly"

I wish i was independantly wealthy
FAIL !!!

You can't arbitrarily skip posts, ruins the whole thread.








WFO7640 is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 09:21 AM
  #153  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Granted - but when you buy a new jump bike you wreck and paralyze yourself from the neck down.

I wish I could do my work's exchange program and live in Tokyo for a few years.
downtempo is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 10:38 AM
  #154  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
CaptCrunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 800
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by WFO7640 View Post
FAIL !!!

You can't arbitrarily skip posts, ruins the whole thread.

Man you can't expect people to answer that one. No mater what the response someone would take it personally. Let's just keep this lighthearted.



Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
Granted - but when you buy a new jump bike you wreck and paralyze yourself from the neck down.

I wish I could do my work's exchange program and live in Tokyo for a few years.
Granted....... But you spend your entire time in Tokyo lost in the maze of trains and subways, looking over a sea of short black-haired heads.

I wish my REAL cars could take the punishment than my RC cars can.....
CaptCrunch is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:01 AM
  #155  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 728
Default

Originally Posted by CaptCrunch View Post
Man you can't expect people to answer that one. No mater what the response someone would take it personally. Let's just keep this lighthearted.
I thought it was lighthearted; really funny actually.
But then you pick one to reply to that someone could just as easily "take personal"??


WFO7640 is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
  #156  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I was fully expecting something about Godzilla... not really alot I can think of that I would be taking personal outta' a RC forum.

Hope you can make it with that ID a bit longer before getting banned.
downtempo is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 PM
  #157  
Tech Master
iTrader: (35)
 
rcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: No mans land.
Posts: 1,032
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by WFO7640 View Post
Granted, but since it's not calibrated correctly you keep getting dropped into lesbian fraternity man-hating parties.

I wish all the guys that stole hotchick pics off the internet to use as their avatars would be forced to use real pics of their real girlfriends.
Granted - but then you realize that they are pictures of YOUR girlfriend.

I wish I didn't have to pay taxes.
rcterp is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 08:13 PM
  #158  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
CaptCrunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 800
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcterp View Post
I wish I didn't have to pay taxes.
Granted...... After not paying taxes for years you are convicted of tax evasion and sent to prison. No more taxes to worry about.

I wish I had perfect recall.

Last edited by CaptCrunch; 01-07-2009 at 04:30 PM.
CaptCrunch is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 09:35 PM
  #159  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (42)
 
Mark506's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Latrobe, PA
Posts: 1,086
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Granted, but now you stress out about everything you all the sudden remember about bad things that happened in your past.


I wish i have the Corally PHI 2
Mark506 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 04:47 PM
  #160  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
Factory Seal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Memphis,TN.
Posts: 3,977
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mark506 View Post
Granted, but now you stress out about everything you all the sudden remember about bad things that happened in your past.


I wish i have the Corally PHI 2
GRANTED,Butt when you get your kit.
You realize that all the Bones are Bent,And the Chasis is Warped.....
they have a Recall on all those kit's.....LOL!


I Wish i had a Bearing Sponser!
Factory Seal is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:00 PM
  #161  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
Drifting101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melbourne, Aus
Posts: 2,199
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
GRANTED,Butt when you get your kit.
You realize that all the Bones are Bent,And the Chasis is Warped.....
they have a Recall on all those kit's.....LOL!


I Wish i had a Bearing Sponser!
Granted but the sent you bushings

I wish the guy who tagged my car on the straight and costed me 200 bux would pay up
Drifting101 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:23 PM
  #162  
Tech Master
iTrader: (122)
 
SirKarnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tacos Under Cacti, Searing Our Neighborhood
Posts: 1,312
Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)
Default

Granted! But he pays in Monopoly money not in the "Bux" it cost you...

I wish there were more people posting at 0230 est .. I'm at work and bored.
SirKarnage is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 04:59 PM
  #163  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
Factory Seal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Memphis,TN.
Posts: 3,977
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SirKarnage View Post
Granted! But he pays in Monopoly money not in the "Bux" it cost you...

I wish there were more people posting at 0230 est .. I'm at work and bored.
GRANTED,3,000 people just joined and are dying too chat with you!
Only problem is that they all dress Funny!





I wish my New Motor would Arrive!
Factory Seal is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
  #164  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
Drifting101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melbourne, Aus
Posts: 2,199
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Granted but it is wired wrong on the inside and fries your ESC and the motor but then you find you voided both warranties somehow

I wish I could think of a wish
Drifting101 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
  #165  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
Factory Seal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Memphis,TN.
Posts: 3,977
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Drifting101 View Post
Granted but it is wired wrong on the inside and fries your ESC and the motor but then you find you voided both warranties somehow

I wish I could think of a wish
You didn't think you made a Wish,butt you did in your mind.so your wish is
GRANTED!...butt because you didn't say it out loud.......
The foxy Babe you wanted for a Girlfriend that was supposed too look like this....


Ended up looking like this!.....










I wish my !/8th Scale OnRoad Tire order would get here!
Factory Seal is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.