Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Fathers.....Never give your car to your daughter >

Fathers.....Never give your car to your daughter

Fathers.....Never give your car to your daughter

Reply

Old 11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
  #16  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (36)
 
abailey21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ATX
Posts: 5,228
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

You know I remember reading about this crash and it brought a tear to my eye, looking at those pics still does...what a waste of a good car, this DUI was the reason I don't drive drunk, also why I play the lotto
abailey21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 AM
  #17  
Tech Fanatic
 
helibrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 801
Default

Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
4/sale 2 Ferrari seats. A little stained but in good shape. Make Offer.
.....pppppffffttttt
helibrian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:42 AM
  #18  
Tech Fanatic
 
helibrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 801
Default

I guess anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money on a car (that's not going to make them money), is stupid enough to do destroy it. Keep it on the track everbodah!
helibrian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
  #19  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 38
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

curious as to why you make it a girl in your "story" about the car. Maybe is the boy with a "gauridans" paypal account who has no appreciation of the value of hard work for a dollar??
z-man280 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
  #20  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

You guys know that inorder to get an Ferrari ENZO and only the ENZO you have to be aproved to buy one, and Ferrari is only making 360 of these.
porkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:05 PM
  #21  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
pinky2252s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Posts: 3,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by porkey View Post
You guys know that inorder to get an Ferrari ENZO and only the ENZO you have to be aproved to buy one, and Ferrari is only making 360 of these.

thats why he said there was a waiting list...
pinky2252s is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:22 PM
  #22  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
MoparRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rollin on 35s, NJ
Posts: 4,262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

i wish i was there with a pickup truck and a bunch of mexic.....hard workers. i would have grabbed that engine faster than......than........something thats fast.
MoparRules is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:11 PM
  #23  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
bunch of mexic......
racits bitch!. few white boys would do a better job.
porkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
  #24  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
MoparRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rollin on 35s, NJ
Posts: 4,262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

we might be stronger but they dont complain....at least in english.
MoparRules is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
  #25  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

why are you so racist, this is not the 50's any more get over your self. i have a lot of mexicans in my family full blooded and speek just as good English as they do spanish. get over your self and watch what you say. Mexicans have to be the most respect full people that i know then white boys, because they dont talk shit unlike you! Not all white people are like this im white also. get over your self and grow a pair.
porkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:58 PM
  #26  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
MoparRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rollin on 35s, NJ
Posts: 4,262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

first of all. im not racist. and the"Mexicans have to be the most respect full people that i know" is BS. my mother is a nurse and she learned spanish so she could communicate with spanish. i speak basic spanish mostly because my neighbors are full blooded Peurto ricans and they used to baby sit me. i can not tell you how many times ive went to work with my mom and there was a room of mexicans and while my mom was in there they would curse out my mom and insult her in spanish. and it would be rather funny when my mom started to ask them questions in spanish and they shut up. i have problems with people that live in america and dont speak a word of english. not general mexicans. and you cant argue that mexicans work harder than white people do. its a fact. get over it. and dont call me white boy.
MoparRules is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:09 PM
  #27  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
first of all. im not racist. and the"Mexicans have to be the most respect full people that i know" is BS. my mother is a nurse and she learned spanish so she could communicate with spanish. i speak basic spanish mostly because my neighbors are full blooded Peurto ricans and they used to baby sit me. i can not tell you how many times ive went to work with my mom and there was a room of mexicans and while my mom was in there they would curse out my mom and insult her in spanish. and it would be rather funny when my mom started to ask them questions in spanish and they shut up. i have problems with people that live in america and dont speak a word of english. not general mexicans. and you cant argue that mexicans work harder than white people do. its a fact. get over it. and dont call me white boy.
White boy. im white too
porkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:30 PM
  #28  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
a_main_attendee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado, USA, The land of the free and the home of the brave!
Posts: 2,880
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
first of all. im not racist. and the"Mexicans have to be the most respect full people that i know" is BS. my mother is a nurse and she learned spanish so she could communicate with spanish. i speak basic spanish mostly because my neighbors are full blooded Peurto ricans and they used to baby sit me. i can not tell you how many times ive went to work with my mom and there was a room of mexicans and while my mom was in there they would curse out my mom and insult her in spanish. and it would be rather funny when my mom started to ask them questions in spanish and they shut up. i have problems with people that live in america and dont speak a word of english. not general mexicans. and you cant argue that mexicans work harder than white people do. its a fact. get over it. and dont call me white boy.
Ok, first off, "mexicans work harder, its a fact" is not a fact, it is an oppinion, and a prejudice-based oppinion as well. It is sad that a few "rotten eggs" have diminished your ideas about an entire race. Pointing out somebody as a "stereotypical representation" (i.e. white boy, though you have NEVER seen moparrules in real life) of their race can be perceived as offensive as well. Both you guys are arguing and both of you are wrong in your reasoning.

Secondly, this thread shouldn't get any more off topic.

I wonder how much the scrap alloy and carbon fiber is worth (among other exotic materials).
a_main_attendee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:39 PM
  #29  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
Factory Seal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Memphis,TN.
Posts: 3,977
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by a_main_attendee View Post

I wonder how much the scrap alloy and carbon fiber is worth (among other exotic materials).
How about those Tire''''s.......
special indeed.........
They still look good..........
If the are 20's,they will fit my Truck....LOL!!
Factory Seal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:40 PM
  #30  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by a_main_attendee View Post
I wonder how much the scrap alloy and carbon fiber is worth (among other exotic materials).
My father in law's buddy has a Carrera, on a drunken escapade he damaged the carbon skid plate... 20g according to the owner.
downtempo is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service