Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
can we make a petition? >

can we make a petition?

can we make a petition?

Old 09-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default can we make a petition?

can we make a petition to ban a member? espically if we get ALOT of people to sign it(in an internet kind of way)?
Old 09-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
can we make a petition to ban a member? espically if we get ALOT of people to sign it(in an internet kind of way)?
Ill do it,like who are you thing of
Old 09-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Cracka and 4u2nv.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RCSteve93 View Post
Cracka and 4u2nv.

I dont know 4u2nv, but i do know Cracka
Old 09-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Champion

That's what the "Report" button is for.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
I am feeling rebellious on these forums lately.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Yes, let's ban MoparRules for his grossly oversized signature.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by RCSteve93 View Post
Cracka and 4u2nv.
You just dont like me because I tell you how it is.. Good luck on that anyway, Ive been asked to be a mod here TWICE and turned it down.. So yeah, have fun with that.

Also I doubt a petition would work to get someone banned. The mods/admins are the only people who have the option to ban someone or not. You cant ban a person because you simply dont like them. They have to break rules. If only it was that easy in life to have a person killed or imprisoned because a group of people simply "didnt like them"..
Old 09-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
You just dont like me because I tell you how it is.. Good luck on that anyway, Ive been asked to be a mod here TWICE and turned it down.. So yeah, have fun with that.

Also I doubt a petition would work to get someone banned. The mods/admins are the only people who have the option to ban someone or not. You cant ban a person because you simply dont like them. They have to break rules. If only it was that easy in life to have a person killed or imprisoned because a group of people simply "didnt like them"..
that is what cracka has been doing
Old 09-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I havnt noticed "cracka" on here but havnt been on as much lately as I used to be. With the new "owners", everything on this site hasnt been working like it used to, so if someones breaking the rules, but is still around, it doesnt suprise me much. Only thing you can really do, like stated above, is hit the report button and hope they catch it.
To be honest, the owner needs to get on here and actually do stuff (updates, fix the bugs etc..). The current mods and admins can really only do so much, and I kinda feel bad for them because I know there taking alot of heat in here they have no control of. Theres alot more to worry about imo about some stupid smart mouth kid. If he's being a ass, just ignore him or add him to your "ignore user" option.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
ya. that dosent work.
Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
Yes, let's ban MoparRules for his grossly oversized signature.
LOL you leave my sig alone.

i dont know about porkey dude but you fine with me. i dont know what hes freakin about but i dont know anything bad you did. yeah big deal you tell it like it is. but you dont start trolling and annoying the f*** out of people with retarted PMs. and the mods havent done anything at all.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

You come on here saying about how much it sucks(It really doesn't... you jaminit are the only ones complaining) while you are promoting your own website???.... Explain that to me... because I am just some smart mouthed kid, right???
Old 09-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I think they are making progress. Look at the latest feature. I lalmost want to start my Elite agian.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Who do you want to petition.?
Old 09-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'm dizzy, wait where's my beer
Old 09-24-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Why can't you just have fun with it (keeping in mind profanity and vulgar imagery)?

There will always be people around acting like azz's in life, think of it as practice? If you choose to look at it like a challenge instead of an annoyance it can be REALLY entertaining.

As last resort you might just try ignoring it, sooner or later their attempts to get at you will annoy others and then things will get fun!

Hope stuff works out for ya'.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.