What Are Your Most Hated RC Chores?? >

What Are Your Most Hated RC Chores??

What Are Your Most Hated RC Chores??

Old 10-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mini_mac View Post
still whining about setting gearmesh?
you need to get your daddy downtempo to take you back to walmart and get something more your speed
Maybe your still mad that your daddy abandoned your sorry azz, whats your mom's address & digits? We'll get you all hooked up again and take care of those anger issues of yours!
Old 10-16-2008, 03:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

still whining about setting gearmesh?
you need to get your daddy downtempo to take you back to walmart and get something more your speed

o...ok mister. daddy, will take me?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

you are not only weird, but a jerk. i did not say one single thing to the kid, he started it and all I did was reply. then I get attacked by you. what are you his daddy?
Dead set mate you sound like a 14 year old kid yourself by saying "i didn't say it, he started it" so either grow up or piss off. We don't need people like you in this hobby so please don't post here again, i'm getting sick of reading negative comments by you
Old 10-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Last edited by downtempo; 10-16-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

i just hate cleaning 1/8 buggies and gluing tires
Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by freestyles View Post
Dead set mate you sound like a 14 year old kid yourself by saying "i didn't say it, he started it" so either grow up or piss off. We don't need people like you in this hobby so please don't post here again, i'm getting sick of reading negative comments by you
WTF?
i just love it when jerks try to tell me how to act. piss off yourself.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
Bottom line - he should be cutting the kids some slack, take his smack talking to people that have fun with it and to people who don't take it personally.
if kids want to step into the ring and start the BS then they need to learn to take it if they are going to dish it out.
if you are going to spend your time fanning flames by being some champion of all kids and protecting their right to sling crap, then you're just dumb
Old 10-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

if kids want to step into the ring and start the BS then they need to learn to take it if they are going to dish it out.
if you are going to spend your time fanning flames by being some champion of all kids and protecting their right to sling crap, then you're just dumb
what the hell type of adult are you? i really hope you dont reproduce. if you act this way to kids* then i would hate to see how you act towards your own.

*im not a kid. im a teenager. theres a difference.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Tech Master

Dumb is letting kids get to you to begin with.

Don't worry about that daddy that ditched you, you got a new one watching over you now.

I have my suspicion's about you and you know it.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
Dumb is letting kids get to you to begin with.

Don't worry about that daddy that ditched you, you got a new one watching over you now.

I have my suspicion's about you and you know it.

Maybe if we ignore him he might get the idea and go away
Old 10-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
what the hell type of adult are you? i really hope you dont reproduce. if you act this way to kids* then i would hate to see how you act towards your own.

*im not a kid. im a teenager. theres a difference.
what the hell kind of teenager are you? I really hope you don't reproduce for the world will be an even worse place than the limited contribution you've already made to it. you've proven yourself to be a posterchild to why misbehaving children should be beaten and not heard.

the only difference between kids and a teenager is a kid knows they don't know everything while a teenager just thinks they do.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

what the hell kind of teenager are you? I really hope you don't reproduce for the world will be an even worse place than the limited contribution you've already made to it. you've proven yourself to be a posterchild to why misbehaving children should be beaten and not heard.

the only difference between kids and a teenager is a kid knows they don't know everything while a teenager just thinks they do.
Wow. You sure told him. Strong words coming from someone who is obviously a champion of internet shit-talking.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Diffs...hate em with a passion. Whether it's my 18t or either of my Revos...I really have to get motivated to rip em apart and put them back together.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ajb1205 View Post
Diffs...hate em with a passion. Whether it's my 18t or either of my Revos...I really have to get motivated to rip em apart and put them back together.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

BUILDING 4 CELL SADDLE PACKSI hate it, but it's well worth it when I get to lap link cars with my "not competitive anymore" t-plate cars.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.