THE VAULT OF FAIL

THE VAULT OF FAIL

Old 08-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr. losi View Post
and budzine i will chat with you about this at the track
you know what punk.....i dont know what you do for a job, but i am a FIREFIGHTER, i take great offence to what you are posting......that is not cool, it is not a joke......343 of my brothers died that day trying to save people...

i am sure the most dangerous part of your job is getting a paper cut.....

it is not cool to make fun of this.....
Originally Posted by OTE_TheMissile View Post

(please, nobody quote this post)
Originally Posted by Sabin View Post
that was almost seven years ago. quit cryin.

I sure don't see people cryin whenever someone posts a pearl harbor picture.
Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
Im sure people who lost there loved ones cry, jack a$$

All of you, cut the sh1t. Not in my thread. Fight through PM's.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Back to the fails, classic RPG fail,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZZu...eature=related
Old 08-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Tech Lord

.50 cal fail.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOeD...eature=related
Old 08-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 222 (100%+)

i like this one better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJja...eature=related
Old 08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Lord

failed jumper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKj65...watch_response
Old 08-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Suspended

Old 08-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Suspended

Location: r.i.p Chiquita - 1993-2008 - "best dog in the world"

you know what punk.....i dont know what you do for a job, but i am a FIREFIGHTER, i take great offence to what you are posting......that is not cool, it is not a joke......343 of my brothers died that day trying to save people...

No offense, but a lot of innocent paper cutters lost their lives that day too some of them trying to save other innocent victims of a tragedy that affected the whole country.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by ratherBracin View Post
No offense, but a lot of innocent paper cutters lost their lives that day too some of them trying to save other innocent victims of a tragedy that affected the whole country.

Did you miss my post? Here READ IT AGAIN!

Originally Posted by Phatkat View Post
All of you, cut the sh1t. Not in my thread. Fight through PM's.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Suspended

Location: r.i.p Chiquita - 1993-2008 - "best dog in the world"

Originally Posted by Phatkat View Post
Did you miss my post? Here READ IT AGAIN!
yes MAM!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 222 (100%+)

Thank you for deleting the picture of 9-11!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
fail-failwash.jpg (31.7 KB, 90 views)
Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It doesn't matter what my job is, but saying the most dangerous part of my job is getting a papercut is both HIGHLY disrespectful and quite a reach. At this point it wouldn't matter what I said what I did for a living even if I told you that I was a police officer.

in fact, I do have friends who are a paramedic, an officer, and a ranger (not forest, but army) and neither of them would come close to freaking out in the same way.

I never treated it like a joke either. In fact I never even laughed at it. I just sort of looked at it and moved on. but I never started screaming blue bloody murder about it either.

Phat: you might think this is throwing another shot but in actual fact it's a calm rebuttal. I don't like fighting. often.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

It doesn't matter what my job is, but saying the most dangerous part of my job is getting a papercut is both HIGHLY disrespectful and quite a reach. At this point it wouldn't matter what I said what I did for a living even if I told you that I was a police officer.

in fact, I do have friends who are a paramedic, an officer, and a ranger (not forest, but army) and neither of them would come close to freaking out in the same way.

I never treated it like a joke either. In fact I never even laughed at it. I just sort of looked at it and moved on. but I never started screaming blue bloody murder about it either.

Phat: you might think this is throwing another shot but in actual fact it's a calm rebuttal. I don't like fighting. often.
STFU, cry a river, build a bridge get the f#[email protected] over it. It happend 7 years ago. Much worse has happened on this planet. Yes that day was tragic in the american eyes. Yes the pictures stil bring back sore images to some. But seriously this thread isnt about that, comon now lets get back on topic. One picture in one post out of at least 200 pics in that single post alone brought back a bad memorie to a handful of people and everyone raises a fuss? Comon now, if it hurt yet, let it be and people will most likely leave it alone, keep being a douche about it, and they will run you into the ground. Didnt you learn that in middle school?

Comon now, grow up, touch the punches in stride and throw some pack without seeming like a giant vagina.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Colorado, USA, The land of the free and the home of the brave!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

yes MAM!

Originally Posted by wes95_z28 View Post
STFU, cry a river, build a bridge get the f#[email protected] over it. It happend 7 years ago. Much worse has happened on this planet. Yes that day was tragic in the american eyes. Yes the pictures stil bring back sore images to some. But seriously this thread isnt about that, comon now lets get back on topic. One picture in one post out of at least 200 pics in that single post alone brought back a bad memorie to a handful of people and everyone raises a fuss? Comon now, if it hurt yet, let it be and people will most likely leave it alone, keep being a douche about it, and they will run you into the ground. Didnt you learn that in middle school?

Comon now, grow up, touch the punches in stride and throw some pack without seeming like a giant vagina.

internet pissing contest FAIL!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.