any recomendations my uncle recomended the air hogs any thoughts thanks
Old 03-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

E-Flite Blade CX 2.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

^ I dont think thats considered "Micro" is it?? If your talking about the ones a little bigger than a dollar bill, then yeah, I got 3 of them. There kida cool but dont steer worth a shit. At least none of mine do and I spent a decent amount of cash on them figuring theyd be better than the cheapo ones.. I was wrong.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

picco z got one a few months back (but now, the internal battery is dead ) and its a lot of fun to fly around (just turn off all electric fans / a/c vents) a paper clip taped to the nose made forward flight much better

i also saw a pair of dogfigthing picco-z lookalikes (with infrared "guns" ) where you can actually shoot down the other and make him loose control of the heli for a few seconds
Old 03-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I am with RC Steve....I have a Blade CP Pro, A Shogun V2, and two larger birds, A Kyosho Nexus and a Hirbro Shuttle. Anything smaller for me is considered a toy.

Last edited by GundamWZero; 03-24-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Well i picked up a Pico Z from Ebay $12.00 shipped great to start with
just want something to mess arround with at home if i like it i will progress to something a bit bigger
Old 03-23-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
I am with RC Steve....I have a Blade CP Pro, A Shogun V2, and two larger birds, A Koysho Nexus and a Hirbro Shuttle. Anything smaller for me is considered a toy.
I think these are the ones that were on The TV Show Rob & Big they went to hobbyshop and purchased 10 of em cause they kept crashing and breaking great episode if anyone follows that show.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by IL_AudiRacer View Post
I think these are the ones that were on The TV Show Rob & Big they went to hobbyshop and purchased 10 of em cause they kept crashing and breaking great episode if anyone follows that show.
10? They bought 2. A red and a yellow one.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
10? They bought 2. A red and a yellow one.

obviously you didnt watch the whole episode the dog ate the first one, the other crashed in the pool and died they went back to store and purchased 10 more so actually it was 12 TOTAL they showed a pic of them all set up on the table 5 red 5 yellow

Last edited by IL_AudiRacer; 03-24-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

my brother has one, they are pretty fun but we found if you put a bit of weight in the front (ideally removing some from the back end of the CoG) you can get it to have more forward travel, other wise they just kinda hover on one place, not moving very much. The best part is launching them at crazy angles, they come back at you with a vengeance!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i've got a knock off picco Z. its quite cool, and just google 'picco z mods' to get loads of stuff come up. theres a whole site dedicated to it! i modded my controller to run off RC stickpacks so i can recharge in 15 mins and modded the heli in about a dozen ways... i just need some more tail rotors now!
Old 03-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

obviously you didnt watch the whole episode the dog ate the first on the other crashed in the pool and died they went back to store and purchased 10 more so actually it was 12 TOTAL they showed a pic of them all set up on the table 5 red 5 yellow
I don't know what you are talking about....these aren't those Airhogs you see on tv. These you build yourself and if a dog tries to bite into one of these running, he'll need more than just a vet......
Old 03-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
I don't know what you are talking about....these aren't those Airhogs you see on tv. These you build yourself and if a dog tries to bite into one of these running, he'll need more than just a vet......
i wish people would read the whole thread before making DUMB USELESS comments "refers to all threads in general"

another loud mouth that did not watch the episode but still wants to comment about it. Read the ENTIRE thread and you will see that i was referring to the BLADE CPs on the show. they were flying the heli when it crashed the dog attacked it dont make comments if you dont know what your talking about.

I was simply informing people they had RC helis on the show.

people just love to try and prove people wrong all the time bunch of Fing TOOLS

Last edited by IL_AudiRacer; 03-24-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Tech Elite

obviously you didnt watch the whole episode the dog ate the first on the other crashed in the pool and died they went back to store and purchased 10 more so actually it was 12 TOTAL they showed a pic of them all set up on the table 5 red 5 yellow

This is what you said....RIGHT?????

Then may I suggest Middle School English........you are in need of a grammar teacher.

THE DOG ATE THE FIRST.......

When.......BEFORE or AFTER it crashed????

ON THE OTHER CRASHED IN THE POOL AND DIED......

Then you try to flame ME for not understanding??

Get real...tool.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Tech Elite

i wish people would read the whole thread before making DUMB USELESS comments "refers to all threads in general"

another loud mouth that did not watch the episode but still wants to comment about it. Read the ENTIRE thread and you will see that i was referring to the BLADE CPs on the show. they were flying the heli when it crashed the dog attacked it dont make comments if you dont know what your talking about.

I was simply informing people they had RC helis on the show.

people just love to try and prove people wrong all the time bunch of Fing TOOLS
BY THE WAY SHOULDN"T THIS BE IN THE RC FLIGHT SECTION?????

I didn't comment about the show......I commented about the micro helis and the other Scale Helicopters I own. And that these were bigger than what 4u2nv is talking about. Frankly, I never saw the show.....

BUT I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO FLYING HELLICOPTERS!!!!! So why don't YOU stop threadjacking and read the entire thread (and not just you insignificant post) then hopefully you'll get what we all are talking about......

Last edited by GundamWZero; 03-24-2008 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Because some people can't spell worth a damn.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.