R.I.P Jeremy

Old 03-22-2008, 03:27 AM
Tech Regular

Theres a saying ive heard.
" The brightest candel is often the shortest lived"

Sorry to read the news. It brings a lot of pain to those that cared for him.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

my Sr. year in high school my friend "bubba" killed him self he was a great guy easy going he got into a fight with his mother went into his room grabbed his shot gun and the rest is history.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 222 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blktransam View Post
my Sr. year in high school my friend "bubba" killed him self he was a great guy easy going he got into a fight with his mother went into his room grabbed his shot gun and the rest is history.
that sucks
Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The one thing i have realized about the people who commit suicides is this, its never the kid whos sits there and sulks in his own pity and everytime he gets in a fight with someone important in there life threatens to kill themselves. 7 outta 10 times, it will never happen, the person just wants attention. The ones who do it are the guys that hold all the anger in, most of the time, unless you are the person the they are mad at, you will never have a clue anything is wrong. Untill, you hear it on the news, or you go to there house and there gone, or your friend calls you to tell you the news.

Not trying to start any arguments or anything in this thread, very sad what happened. I dont believe what i said should ryle anyones feathers but sometimes when i type something, when other people read it, it doesnt come out the way i mean it.

Now, when i was younger, i was the type of guy that held it all in, i still do, to a point. I had a fight with my girlfriend who was soon to be mother of my first child, i was young (18), broke, having hard time with my parents and everything else. Me and her went at it and i jumped on my sportbike and went out drinking, anywhere i could find that i could get liqour in me i hit that spot. After WAY WAY to much to drink i throw my leg ever my bike for what, i wanted to be my last time. Jumped on the highway and just let it rip, just looking for something solid to hit. Ended up hitting a pothole, started tankslapping horribly, i was so intoxicated i couldnt have saved it for the life of me. Next thing i remember was waking up in a hospital, with people all around me, cops mainly. Just shaking there head in disbelief. I never saw my helmet, or bike. Never wanted to, still dont, probably would never ride again if i did. But from that day on, i have learned not to hold so much in, granted i am much more of a hot head than i ever used to be. But when things build up i have learned its not worth it. And i have realized that after my wreck, if it isnt your time, it just isnt your time. God will see to it that you do see the next morning if he wants you to.