ps3 thread

Old 01-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Kwik... this weekend, I jumped the ledge(again) and started as Private (LVL1 x4 Prestige). I was getting bored with COD4 by Sunday night thinking, "geez, I miss my P90". Now, you just gave me a reason to play again. See you online... and WATCH your back!

McHeck... I'm adding you tonight. I like @[email protected] oops, I meant noobs...
Old 01-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Don't know why you guys are avoiding me......

Whats up? I tried to hook up with you guys last night but no one wanted to let me in......

McHeck: I sent an invite to you.......

Kwik-Kid: I'll add you tonight.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Gundam... no hard feelings for ignoring you. It's just that you always take the top spot when I join your games. And I hate 2nd place... it's the first loser you know... HAHA... JUST KIDDING!!!

Actually, something was up this past weekend... my PS3 froze 3 times. Tried to hook up with izzyracer and dyaz21 on a couple of games; it seems to work 50% of the time, but then the host ends the game 50% of the time too or the whole thing just crashes and lose connection... felt a little frustrated because I had to rank up ASAP (before we do private matches) and no games were stable enough to help with the kill streaks... started on lvl-1 Saturday midnight; I'm back to lvl-30 by Sunday.

So on Sunday evening, I decided to join whoever gets me in with no issues. Nope, I wasn't ignoring anyone; I was just in the "leave me alone; I need better guns dammit!" state of mind.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kwik-kid View Post
we can and will and i shall beet you when im level one
Do they have that option in private matches? Where you set the game up and you have all the weapons, and all i have is a prayer? Didnt think so.

I tried to connect with ya earlier (as kwik-us). It said the server was full and bumped me.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eeyan View Post
Actually, something was up this past weekend... my PS3 froze 3 times. Tried to hook up with izzyracer and dyaz21 on a couple of games; it seems to work 50% of the time, but then the host ends the game 50% of the time too or the whole thing just crashes and lose connection... felt a little frustrated because I had to rank up ASAP (before we do private matches) and no games were stable enough to help with the kill streaks... started on lvl-1 Saturday midnight; I'm back to lvl-30 by Sunday.
Try blowing the vents out. Mine had alot of dust built up in them. It hasnt givent me a problem since.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Last weekend I got to be #1 for the first time... after all those playing every night, I felt I finally got better... then I faded again and now I'm back of being "I suck mode".
Old 01-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Someone is calling in sick tomorrow to play COD4 the whole day (probably to get more practice and more practice and more practice...) And it isn't me...
Old 01-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

ok ill own up but my week from now is full i have so much course work (GCSE's)

if u dnt no what GCSE's are its a qualification you have at school when your around 16 (im 15)
Old 01-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

Hey kwik... who's that in your avatar?

Didn't play much last night... lots of no show.

Gundam... tried your invites, didn't work. Tried to invite you too in Dyaz21's games... always full. Sorry bud, maybe tonight. BTW, how come your name doesn't show you're playing COD4 in the main PS3 menu? I find that weird... is there an option to disable showing what you are playing?
Old 01-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey kwik... who's that in your avatar?

Didn't play much last night... lots of no show.

Gundam... tried your invites, didn't work. Tried to invite you too in Dyaz21's games... always full. Sorry bud, maybe tonight. BTW, how come your name doesn't show you're playing COD4 in the main PS3 menu? I find that weird... is there an option to disable showing what you are playing?
Nah.....I was playing music last night through my PSP, knocked out on the couch.... I will be on in a few seconds though.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

in my picture i have no idea i saw it on the internet sory
Old 01-31-2008, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY

US(RCTECH) = 0, OTHERS = 4

Geez, it was like a broken record... most of us $#@&ed last night.

Oh, probably not Izzy... guess the day of practice paid up in large dividends. I invite him one time (yup, just ONE time); he gets in the last 2 rounds of the 4 round game and he goes 7 kills, 0 deaths. Worst part was... he was on the opposite team! WOW! I almost bowed down in front of my TV in amazement.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

are ps3s can go on line?
Old 01-31-2008, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deore View Post
are ps3s can go on line?
hindi lang online, hangang planet Ur-anus pa!
Old 01-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY

US(RCTECH) = 0, OTHERS = 4

Geez, it was like a broken record... most of us $#@&ed last night.

Oh, probably not Izzy... guess the day of practice paid up in large dividends. I invite him one time (yup, just ONE time); he gets in the last 2 rounds of the 4 round game and he goes 7 kills, 0 deaths. Worst part was... he was on the opposite team! WOW! I almost bowed down in front of my TV in amazement.
Never got to practice, turned out I was really sick. But I did follow your tip, Master Eeyan, to just anticipate. But I am sorry I anticipated you. LOL! Really, I just got lucky, you ran out of bullets! believe I still suck. Care to sell my left over RC stuff too?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.