ps3 thread

Old 01-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kwik-kid View Post
i did then cos i saw your posts saying 17-1 and i was like cos i thought it was impossible
Nah, i went 17-1 that round he and i was in. I didnt know he had snapped a pic of it tho.

Eeyan, good times again last night! Gundam and his randomly placed easter eggs. The wheel in my avie is a pic of my wheels off my 05 Civic SI. They are photochopped a bit, so the color is off. They are actually bronze. They are Rays Gram Lights 57s. They were stacked in the corner of my livingroom during the time period it took to finish my k24 swap. I was bored one day and snapped a few shots of them at various angles, then played with the pix for some different effects. This was pre-COD4 though.

Gundam, i read alot of reviews about the bluetooths. The one you mentioned was one of the few at the top of the list. The one i got didnt have alot of great reviews, but the negative reviews didnt apply to my intended use, so i figured for $50... i couldnt go wrong. I guess it works ok, you cant hear yourself when you talk on COD4. I did hook it up to my Blackberry when i went to the track today... just to see how it works. Pretty sweet. Cheezy looking, but pretty sweet. My boy Melvin hooked me up with a Serpent S400 and a box-o-parts today too. Im anxious to get to work on that puppy!!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Cool, you're into Japanese imports... good choice on wheels (Rays); probably one of the best out there. (Sorry, out of topic...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
gold_wheels.jpg (216.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by eeyan; 01-20-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
Add this to the list that Izzy can't do....invite people.

Either the session is full or I just can't connect. he is 0-5 tonight.

I guess your PS3 don't want you to play with your friends.
Think of me as your decoy, bait or your freebie kill, it is fine with me. Eeyan and Promarkt got the best of me yesterday but they enjoyed my hail of bullets as well.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Tech Regular

iv changed my style from light machine gun going mental to a more sly aproach with a silencer etc. i go round shootin down ppl wihtout them knowing
Old 01-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by izzyracer View Post
Think of me as your decoy, bait or your freebie kill, it is fine with me.

oo0000oooOOohhhh!! He said you got tangled up in a cordless fone y0! DAYUM!!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by eeyan View Post
Cool, you're into Japanese imports... good choice on wheels (Rays); probably one of the best out there. (Sorry, out of topic...)
Sorry bout the off topic too, but man i love Evo's. Im not too fond of the EvoX tho. Im not into having a car that goes BACKWARDS in design. Mitsu shoulda done a little more work to the engine to keep up with its marketed competitors. Them wheels look hot on white tho... TE37's i think?

This is my car with the wife's 06 SI. The 06 is all stock.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

iv changed my style from light machine gun going mental to a more sly aproach with a silencer etc. i go round shootin down ppl wihtout them knowing
I finally tried the RPD with the grip. You lose the red dot sight, but it really smooths out the kick! Whats your silenced gun of choice?
Old 01-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
TE37's i think?
Yup... after more than 20 yrs in existence, the TE37s design still looks right on these newer cars. Most of the ones you see here in the US are either gunmetal or bronze. Gold was a special order color... it will be a nightmare getting a replacement in case something happens to these. Btw, nice civics. I'm eyeing on the Fit... but that's a big "maybe".

Not to stray off topic, can't wait for Gran Turismo 5!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by eeyan View Post
Yup... after more than 20 yrs in existence, the TE37s design still looks right on these newer cars. Most of the ones you see here in the US are either gunmetal or bronze. Gold was a special order color... it will be a nightmare getting a replacement in case something happens to these. Btw, nice civics. I'm eyeing on the Fit... but that's a big "maybe".

Not to stray off topic, can't wait for Gran Turismo 5!!!
Agreed! Defintely a classic design that never fades. Is that your Evo? Theres a site for the Fit, fitswap.org i think it is. The owner (Pax) has a k20a2/6speed swap with a JR supercharger in his. 270whp/210wtq if i remember correctly. Check it out! His body mods are a little too much for me, and some of his engine bay mods to fit the engine look a little "hacked", but overall its a nice car IMO. I prefer modifications to look OEM when complete. You cant even tell my engine was swapped, unless you look at the engine stamp. I have seen some Fits slightly modded that look awesome... it looks like the little brother to my car. LOL If i had the $$$ i would have one for sure. But it wouldnt stay stock for long.

When GT5 comes out... i will LIVE online playing that game. I tried Forza (1,2), its nice, but neither seems to equal any GT series game i have played. Forza online owns though. Something i hope they do right for GT5.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Is that your Evo?
Right now it's still owned by Wells Fargo... but once I get it all paid up, I can trully call it my own (Already had it for 2.5 yrs. WOW, time flies...).

GT5 Prologue is interesting to play... but so far, it doesn't feel like a real "simulation" like GTR2 on PC. Hope they tweak that thing... nice graphics, but actual play is what makes a game.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Tech Regular

I finally tried the RPD with the grip. You lose the red dot sight, but it really smooths out the kick! Whats your silenced gun of choice?
p90 or the last assult rifle that beginis with a G
Old 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sorry bout the off topic too, but man i love Evo's. Im not too fond of the EvoX tho. Im not into having a car that goes BACKWARDS in design. Mitsu shoulda done a little more work to the engine to keep up with its marketed competitors. Them wheels look hot on white tho... TE37's i think?

This is my car with the wife's 06 SI. The 06 is all stock.
I think we should a wanna own an Evo club.... I almost had one but the wifey intervened and said that it was too small......

So when are you going to hop the pond and play with us? Did you make another account and switch from Eurpoe to the US?

Mine is the favorite; M-4 silenced for medium to long range, MP5 for close up and personal. Then I have my "easter eggs" (claymores), can't enter a session without them.

Agreed! Defintely a classic design that never fades. Is that your Evo? Theres a site for the Fit, fitswap.org i think it is. The owner (Pax) has a k20a2/6speed swap with a JR supercharger in his. 270whp/210wtq if i remember correctly. Check it out! His body mods are a little too much for me, and some of his engine bay mods to fit the engine look a little "hacked", but overall its a nice car IMO. I prefer modifications to look OEM when complete. You cant even tell my engine was swapped, unless you look at the engine stamp. I have seen some Fits slightly modded that look awesome... it looks like the little brother to my car. LOL If i had the $$$ i would have one for sure. But it wouldnt stay stock for long.

When GT5 comes out... i will LIVE online playing that game. I tried Forza (1,2), its nice, but neither seems to equal any GT series game i have played. Forza online owns though. Something i hope they do right for GT5.
I can't wait for GT5 either....the funny thing is when I downloaded GT5 Prologue from the Japanese account, I was able to watch GT live, D1, and other shows from GT TV. Now I can't access those, and my choices of cars dwindled..... but they added a new Skyline GTR, called the Black Mask!

Oh by the way, I am going out to the ranges tomorrow thru Friday, so I won't be online. However I am taking the PS3 to practice kicking you buts with though......
Old 01-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Same thing happenned to my GT5 Prologue download... worked okay the first 1-2 weeks then lost all the GT videos... oh well.

BTW...

PRIVATE MATCH + HANDGUNS + HEADSHOTS ONLY =
PRIVATE MATCH + KNIVES ONLY = X3

My jaw is cramping right now from too much laughing last night. Probably, the only party pooper was that Dan guy... but with all his ammo, shotgun and grenades... he still didn't end up on top.

Anybody remember who won the last Free-for-All match?
(Sorry to rub it in, I have a mild case of ADD this morning j/k!)

Good times last night... racking up points here and there... Public matches on the boat = OWNED! Getting close to my 4th prestige... although I hate to lose my guns and frags now that we're doing more private matches. But, then again...
Old 01-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

A.D.D.? more like K.S.P. to me. (Joke)

I Knife you, you knife me again tonight!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
So when are you going to hop the pond and play with us? Did you make another account and switch from Eurpoe to the US?
i havent figured out a way yet but ill carry on trieing

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.