Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4 >

Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4

Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4

Old 09-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

LOL, I just noticed the carnage in your Avy! I've never done that, but I have spooked my wife by yelling at the tv... She says to me, "Baby, they can't hear you..." to which I reply by pointing to the blue tooth head set I'm wearing... I remember being 13, and I NEVER came up with the crap that comes out of these kids mouths...
Old 09-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
LOL, I just noticed the carnage in your Avy! I've never done that, but I have spooked my wife by yelling at the tv... She says to me, "Baby, they can't hear you..." to which I reply by pointing to the blue tooth head set I'm wearing... I remember being 13, and I NEVER came up with the crap that comes out of these kids mouths...
on what?
Old 09-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

.... I've never done that, but I have spooked my wife by yelling at the tv... She says to me, "Baby, they can't hear you..." to which I reply by pointing to the blue tooth head set I'm wearing... I remember being 13, and I NEVER came up with the crap that comes out of these kids mouths...
Old 09-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Tech Champion

on what?
A. Rhodes Avatar. Or did you mean, which system?
Old 09-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

A. Rhodes Avatar. Or did you mean, which system?
where you talking about when on COD4 when kids trash talk?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Tech Champion

LOL, ALL THE TIME! My ID is "Beachoass" I get a kick out of it, kinda funny, taunts as well. I've jumped into a room where a clan full of Golden Crosses ends up on the opposite team. They start talking trash about my name, I'm only a 2nd level prestige, etc... Then, I proceed to kick the living crap out of the entire team. Now I'm no pro, but I do pretty well.(I'm a sneaky bastard, not a camper, but sneaky ) It's after the game ends, that they suddenly get all quiet. That, in and of itself, is a huge reward. To make a whole group of pompous 14 year olds shut up... priceless. Then there are days where I just act like a total noob. I stand in the open, fire without strafing, and forget to "check those corners!" That's when the trash talking gets "thick". I've come up with some messed up things to say, but damn!
Old 09-23-2008, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

LOL, ALL THE TIME! My ID is "Beachoass" I get a kick out of it, kinda funny, taunts as well. I've jumped into a room where a clan full of Golden Crosses ends up on the opposite team. They start talking trash about my name, I'm only a 2nd level prestige, etc... Then, I proceed to kick the living crap out of the entire team. Now I'm no pro, but I do pretty well.(I'm a sneaky bastard, not a camper, but sneaky ) It's after the game ends, that they suddenly get all quiet. That, in and of itself, is a huge reward. To make a whole group of pompous 14 year olds shut up... priceless. Then there are days where I just act like a total noob. I stand in the open, fire without strafing, and forget to "check those corners!" That's when the trash talking gets "thick". I've come up with some messed up things to say, but damn!
haha thats how you do it
Old 09-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Tech Champion

I've been playing early in the morning. So often I hear foreign languages(pretty sure its mostly Spanish, with some Japanese and a few others mixed in). I think I got cussed out this morning, but I'd need freakin translator to be sure...
Old 09-24-2008, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Yeah, it's been awhile since I have spiked a controller. Last time it was with a PS2 and some motor cycle game. At least EB still offered warranties then. Took it back in a thousand pieces and they gave me a new one, no questions asked

I normally play during the day as well, I'll add you to my friends list R40. I never wear my headset, I like to hear the footsteps, and the little kids can get really annoying. Most of the time I mute everyone in the room

As for the gold 55's, you never know. I have played with some that just plain suck, and others that are too damn good. One night I was playing headquarters, and the entire other team was gold 55's. Right before the match started one of them said "just take the beating". Well they proceeded to lock down the map at 225pts, and then began the rape fest of our team. I was the only person that stayed the entire time, at on point it was 6 on 1. In the end they just destroyed us and think the top guy on their team had over 150 kills, with maybe 20 deaths.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Tech Champion

Dang, that's a pretty good place to give you a new one! Back when Street Fighter 2 was THE game, I was pretty good. Most of my friends just refused to play with me Later, when they thought they stood a chance, they'd play. I've seen one guy BITE his controller, another throw things unrelated to the game, and we were even kicked out of the house once! We actually ran an extension cord to the driveway, and played a few feet from the street, so my buddy BJ could yell and flip out without breaking anything. If I ever get that frustrated with a game, I turn it off, and have a beer or something.

Lemme know what yours is and I'll add you. Mine is spelled Beachoass

I end up muting my team sometimes. But other times its cool to coordinate the attack, especially on domination. It usually goes something like this. player "They're swarming B!!" me "Not anymore" player, "they're coming after A!!!" me, "Got'em"... I'm not as good as allot of those nerds that must spend every waking moment playing. But I tend to do pretty well. I was on a decent team this morning, and fighting another decent team on Shipment. I ended up at the top with 50 something kills and 25 deaths. I'm really enjoying this game. I'd like to play the new one coming out, but not sure if I wanna give up my red dot site.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

My god people annoying me in this game. When its lagging and your team gets beaten by the other team, you get back to the lobby and all the stupid 14 year old Americans go on about how 'We sucked' or 'I'm so good at this game (even though they all use 3x Frag, P90, Matyrdom)' They all so goddamn nooby!

When it doesnt lag I will no-scope and get 30+ kills every TDM match and lower than 10 deaths. If I use my G36c I can just rape them. But the lag really annoys me!
Old 09-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

I know what you mean! I won't play unless I get a minimum of 3 bars connection. Anything less, and your bullets have little or no meaning. You can watch in the kill cam. I've UNLOADED on some guys, they kill me, and in the kill cam, they're view saw few if ANY of the shots I fired! So when it's under 3 bars(check on the score screen) BAIL and find another game.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Hide View Post
even though they all use 3x Frag, P90, Matyrdom
I agree on all the annoying f'n kids...damn they need their ass beat.

Hey that's my favorite class. lol. 2 or 3 kills w/ one frag is bliss cept i use other guns...just prestiged so no 3x frags for awhile.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by speedsterblade View Post
I agree on all the annoying f'n kids...damn they need their ass beat.

Hey that's my favorite class. lol. 2 or 3 kills w/ one frag is bliss cept i use other guns...just prestiged so no 3x frags for awhile.
97% of people use Matyrdom, the other 3% dont have to die to get a kill( i found that in goooooooooooooooooooooooogle
Old 09-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Tech Champion

It can be pretty effective, especially for revenge... I only use it on one load-out I have specifically for Shipment. M60, Martyrdom, 3 Frags and Stopping power. Stick to the corners, lob as many nades as you can, including the stun nade, and shoot the containers(people try to hide in there). That's how I keep getting these 50-80 kill games.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.