Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4 >

Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4

Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4

Old 12-03-2007, 09:06 AM
  #31  
The Evicerator
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 4,148
Default

Sorry I was AWOL this weekend guys... got sucked into Super Mario Galaxy... now that it's beaten I can focus on other things... like COD4... and Mass Effect
Steve Weiss is offline  
Old 12-03-2007, 09:07 AM
  #32  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
flameoutgarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Srcr Seattle, Wa
Posts: 3,648
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

sweet, cant wait to play.....porno is on there too, im sure he will be down..
flameoutgarrett is offline  
Old 12-03-2007, 11:44 AM
  #33  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,265
Default

ill be on today

-xFLG KING PIN:deaths tar
tony 06 is offline  
Old 12-03-2007, 02:14 PM
  #34  
RCTech Member #2
iTrader: (5)
 
TSR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,962
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

COD4 tonight!
TSR6 is offline  
Old 12-03-2007, 02:22 PM
  #35  
Tech Lord
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TSR6 View Post
COD4 tonight!
getting the G36C and P90 was anti-climatic. i think ill stick to the trusty AK-47 and M21 on overkill

ill be on tonight. hit me up.
Hebiki is offline  
Old 12-03-2007, 02:28 PM
  #36  
Tech Addict
 
speedsterblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 690
Default

I've been owned by Microsoft. Red ring of death... All my friends say cod4 is bomb, maybe one of these days I'll be able to see for myself.
speedsterblade is offline  
Old 12-04-2007, 09:24 AM
  #37  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Lake
Posts: 3,209
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Sorry I would have posted sooner but i forgot my password for a while been awhile since i've been on da tech...

anyways yeah, my GT is budsHanzoSword, im level 19 so far.

When is this game going down tomorrow? I have to play hockey around 9pm so I might be a scratch this week.
peter_robinson is offline  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 PM
  #38  
Team EAM
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,505
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Just got COD4 today.....got tired of renting it all the time...LOL. Gamer Tag is EAMotorsports

EA
EAMotorsports is offline  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:46 PM
  #39  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
flameoutgarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Srcr Seattle, Wa
Posts: 3,648
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

well got on to play and seems (for me) live is VERY slow
flameoutgarrett is offline  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:00 PM
  #40  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,265
Default

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett View Post
well got on to play and seems (for me) live is VERY slow
yea their is a mass update wheir you can see whos on other ppls friends list.

-i thought of it first though
tony 06 is offline  
Old 12-07-2007, 08:33 AM
  #41  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
rtypec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,978
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Good games last night. There was a bunch of us on and even had a chance to do some warm up games in Shipment. P90+x3 grenades+juggernaut+martyrdom+Shipment=pwnership.. . Winning most of the ranked games we played was a good bonus.

The update was hurting...but now things seem to work a lot better and the "blades" move quicker. Just the initial hit of millions doing the update kinda screwed things up for a bit.

gamertag=CALSON1C

Hebiki, I caught you camping in the corner when I saw a muzzle flash and Vindy dropping. I didn't know exactly where you were so I pitched a tent, started a fire and roasted some marshmallows myself; waiting for you to move. Sure enough, I saw your dude's head move when you were scanning and blam! Haha My camp was stronger than yours!
rtypec is offline  
Old 12-07-2007, 09:00 AM
  #42  
Tech Lord
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rtypec View Post
Good games last night. There was a bunch of us on and even had a chance to do some warm up games in Shipment. P90+x3 grenades+juggernaut+martyrdom+Shipment=pwnership.. . Winning most of the ranked games we played was a good bonus.

The update was hurting...but now things seem to work a lot better and the "blades" move quicker. Just the initial hit of millions doing the update kinda screwed things up for a bit.

gamertag=CALSON1C

Hebiki, I caught you camping in the corner when I saw a muzzle flash and Vindy dropping. I didn't know exactly where you were so I pitched a tent, started a fire and roasted some marshmallows myself; waiting for you to move. Sure enough, I saw your dude's head move when you were scanning and blam! Haha My camp was stronger than yours!
best comment of the night from Mr. Houda....

"look at the TOP 2 HIGHEST SCORES" CAMPERS!!!

yah i caught you in that container waiting for someone..and snuck up on you! BLAM BLAM.... last kill of the round good times.
Hebiki is offline  
Old 12-07-2007, 09:17 AM
  #43  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
TPhalen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 2,909
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Ya, good round last night. We finally started playing like a friggin team! Now if we can just decide on a common clan name we can LOOK like a team, too!
TPhalen is offline  
Old 12-07-2007, 02:18 PM
  #44  
RCTech Member #2
iTrader: (5)
 
TSR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,962
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Sorry I missed out. I ended up being "busy" last night.
TSR6 is offline  
Old 12-07-2007, 02:29 PM
  #45  
Tech Lord
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TPhalen View Post
Ya, good round last night. We finally started playing like a friggin team! Now if we can just decide on a common clan name we can LOOK like a team, too!
Originally Posted by TSR6 View Post
Sorry I missed out. I ended up being "busy" last night.
[CAMP] <-- i think rod and i fit this "clan" well.....

[RNGR] although we do have ringers like BlackMica, Troy...and Derek. and remember.. Derek once killed a man with his you know what before.

we have [RMBO] (thats for steve and john).

troy.. you missed the perfect alignment of the stars.. i went 24-2-6. i should have taken a picture, not sure if that'll ever happen again.
Hebiki is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.