Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
What do you hate the most - in Public >

What do you hate the most - in Public

What do you hate the most - in Public

Old 07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default What do you hate the most - in Public

What I hate the most - men's public restrooms.

Every time I go to men's restroom there is puddle of pee on the floor/urinal area. I've experienced this at hotel, work, restaurant, etc...WTF!!! Seriously , how tough is it to aim your weiner at the target?

Anyway, I'm just glad I haven't experienced this at peoples homes.

And another thing I hate - please don't fart while I'm peeing next to you. Just think of me as a super Victoria Secret model - hold your fart until I leave the restroom.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

ooo you've opened up a pandora's box with this one...

1. this is like a wildfire here in so. california. a lot of people drive MASSIVE SUVs (Tahoes, H2s, Expeditions, etc). all lovely cars. and i wish i could have one. but for the love of God's green earth. LEARN HOW TO PARK IT! just because its an open slot... doesnt mean your FULL SIZE SUV is a "compact". read the painted word on the asphalt. "COMPACT"

2. the moron who insists on merging onto NASCAR like traffic during non-rush hour times at 55mph.

3. the other moron who insists on merging onto parking lot traffic during rush hour at NASCAR speeds.

4. the jackass driving on the shoulder. (i always move over to block them from forward progress)

5. the guy who's in the carpool lane (again, non rush hour times) and INSISTS on going 65mph. there are 12 cars behind you. and the guy in front of you is doing 85mph and is a good 1/2 mile head of you.

6. people who stand behind you in line. and they're practically in your shorts. its called "personal space" people. if you're a hot victoria secret model, feel free to come closer.

7. the idiot parent who doesnt hold onto their kid's hand. and that kid insists on running around the parking lot, street where they can get KILLED by oncoming traffic.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
What I hate the most -
dumb threads!!!!

j/k
Old 07-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
ooo you've opened up a pandora's box with this one...

1. this is like a wildfire here in so. california. a lot of people drive MASSIVE SUVs (Tahoes, H2s, Expeditions, etc). all lovely cars. and i wish i could have one. but for the love of God's green earth. LEARN HOW TO PARK IT! just because its an open slot... doesnt mean your FULL SIZE SUV is a "compact". read the painted word on the asphalt. "COMPACT"

2. the moron who insists on merging onto NASCAR like traffic during non-rush hour times at 55mph.

3. the other moron who insists on merging onto parking lot traffic during rush hour at NASCAR speeds.

4. the jackass driving on the shoulder. (i always move over to block them from forward progress)

5. the guy who's in the carpool lane (again, non rush hour times) and INSISTS on going 65mph. there are 12 cars behind you. and the guy in front of you is doing 85mph and is a good 1/2 mile head of you.

6. people who stand behind you in line. and they're practically in your shorts. its called "personal space" people. if you're a hot victoria secret model, feel free to come closer.

7. the idiot parent who doesnt hold onto their kid's hand. and that kid insists on running around the parking lot, street where they can get KILLED by oncoming traffic.

I totally agree!!! What pisses me off even more, those drivers holding up traffic or hogging parking lot don't give a damn!!

Few weeks ago there was a Ferrari parked at Safeway (grocery store) and some of you guys know how much I love Ferraris, but not if the driver is a showoff. The a$$hole took two parking spots, yes its a Ferrari, but you are in public parking, therefore your ferrari turns into a Honda. I swear if I was 20yrs. younger, I would have scratched his car just for taking two spots when everyone is trying to look for parking.

Don't get me wrong, I've never vandalized any cars in my life but sometimes this is the only way to teach these clowns just because you drive expensive cars don't make you a special person or get special treatment - at least not in public.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
dumb threads!!!!

j/k

Ok - you want to play that way...

How about members who have over 10k post? hahaha!! j/k
Old 07-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Tech Lord

I totally agree!!! What pisses me off even more, those drivers holding up traffic or hogging parking lot don't give a damn!!

Few weeks ago there was a Ferrari parked at Safeway (grocery store) and some of you guys know how much I love Ferraris, but not if the driver is a showoff. The a$$hole took two parking spots, yes its a Ferrari, but you are in public parking, therefore your ferrari turns into a Honda. I swear if I was 20yrs. younger, I would have scratched his car just for taking two spots when everyone is trying to look for parking.

Don't get me wrong, I've never vandalized any cars in my life but sometimes this is the only way to teach these clowns just because you drive expensive cars don't make you a special person or get special treatment - at least not in public.
i guess i wouldnt mind if these oil tanker sized SUVs took up two spots. at least i would have to take yoga just to bend my body around to get back into my car.

8. The same said SUVs drivers who back up from their parking spots..and have to take an 18 point turn because they dont know the dimensions of their car and cant judge distance properly.

9. People who park crooked. or too close to one side of the slot. Notice this starts a domino effect. Next thing you know.... (go back to #1 above)

10. People who are hit their brakes really really hard.... (you start to wonder if you have to perform an emergency "Get the hell out of the way so i dont die in this accident" move) just to see them turn right (or left) without using their signals.

11. The Shake and Fake is what im going to call this one. The lost driver who swerves across two lanes to make a right turn only to realize he or she has to make a left..and INSISTS on swerving back to the left lane. I usually greet them the "You're Number #1" hand gesture.

12. Grandma and Grandpa hauling ass (45mph) on the Freeway.... or 25mph on a big street (like in orange county where a 3 lane street has a 55mph speed limit). HURTING.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Lord

12,827 to be exact.

btw.. my 12 complaints is experienced at least once a month.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 07-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
11. The Shake and Fake is what im going to call this one. The lost driver who swerves across two lanes to make a right turn only to realize he or she has to make a left..and INSISTS on swerving back to the left lane. I usually greet them the "You're Number #1" hand gesture.
Not very kind at all Mr. Lim......Not at tall....

Originally Posted by fish2find View Post
& WORD!!!!!!!! To the umpteenth degree.....

Oh and the things I dislike in public..........
#1 Kids that lack manners, & or disipline. My dad put his hand to my tailend if I ever got out of line and didn't say please or thank you Sir or Mame. (lost art I guess)
#2 Lack of Customer Service. I am paying you your salary, you knew you had to serve us when you took that junky job to begin with. If you want to be snooty get a degree and then you act like the world is your orster. Till then help the customer.
-Shookie <><

Last edited by Mr. Shookie; 07-30-2007 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Just cause.....
Old 07-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

With the advent of Hybrid, what drives me Nucking Futs is the idiots driving the Hybrid (nothing wrong with driving a hybrid IMO) on the FAST LANE!!!! Doing 65mph HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! The fast lane is for people that want to go a little faster, not for people that want to save on gas!!!! GET THE F OUT OF THE EFING WAY!!!

AAAAH! That feels better. Anyone agree?
Old 07-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

Old 07-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Chris, I'll try to park my one seater with massive room for precious R/C cargo in between the lines at La Mirada next time.

J/K.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I wonder if a 200mm gas TC and a 1/8th scale onroader, with all the nessesary(sp?) equipment count for an extra passenger, that way I can use the carpool lane.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

HEY F#@KSTICK, THE PASSING LANE IS FOR PASSING.

I've always wanted to get that stenciled on my driver's side door so all I'd have to do is point to it whenever I pass a clueless moron on the righthand side.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

What I hate the most - men's public restrooms.

Every time I go to men's restroom there is puddle of pee on the floor/urinal area. I've experienced this at hotel, work, restaurant, etc...WTF!!! Seriously , how tough is it to aim your weiner at the target?

Anyway, I'm just glad I haven't experienced this at peoples homes.

And another thing I hate - please don't fart while I'm peeing next to you. Just think of me as a super Victoria Secret model - hold your fart until I leave the restroom.
Talk about urine on the floor. how about the rest room at the drive in movies.
Need a dang boat to get threw there.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service