Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
What do you hate the most - in Public >

What do you hate the most - in Public

What do you hate the most - in Public

Old 07-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yes I agree I have been in some gross public restrooms. I'm afraid to touch anything. Sometimes flood the urinals, sinks don't work and no toilet paper or ass gaskets.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie View Post
When Parents let there kids run around with anything in their hands...!

-Shookie <><
Man that's just WRONG!!! Poor kid..... but he shoulda known better.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'm sorry, what did you say??.. I can't understand what you are saying. But please repeat that one more time.. I'm trying to understand what you are saying.. Don't get mad at me because you don't SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA very well..
Old 07-31-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm sorry, what did you say??.. I can't understand what you are saying. But please repeat that one more time.. I'm trying to understand what you are saying.. Don't get mad at me because you don't SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA very well..
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm with you on that OSherman!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I HAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THOSE PEEEEEOPLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUH!

why are people that are working the registers and drive thru's seem to keep english as their second language. :flam ing:: flaming:

and it really pisses me off when they get snotty about it as if they shouldnt have to speak english..............GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

and while im on the subject, i hate all the gangster wannabe's who suddenly think they are better than everyone else, dont think they should follow any rules, have no common courtesy, and DONT SPEAK ENGLISH:flamin g::fl aming::flaming :

JESUS H. CHRIST
Old 07-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Why in the world are you riding the 'white lines'?.. If you had a motorcycle you could 'split-lanes' too..

(my fellow bikers will probably be the only ones who can relate)
Old 07-31-2007, 02:38 PM
Tech Rookie

i can in fact relate.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

Parents that don't control their kids is public, lil billy is running around and screaming and mommy and daddy don't do anything.

Tailgaters, I always have at least one on my way to work. I tap my brakes and they still don't get it.

People on the freeway that cut across two lanes of traffic to get off an exit.

People that change lanes or turn and don't use a turn signal, and you go straight at an intersection and the oncoming car turns right in front of you (my wife yells at the person for not using a signal, but she doesn't use it sometimes, I call her on it, it pisses her off)

People that use there turn signal and you can only turn one way (don't know why, pisses me off)

People that leave there shopping carts in the middle of a isle (sp?) at a store and you move it to get by and they get all pissy.

People that use there speaker phone feature, or walkie talkie on there cell phone in public, I don't want to hear about what your wife wants to do for dinner and stuff like that.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hmmm. Anger management
Old 07-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dracy69 View Post
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I HAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THOSE PEEEEEOPLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUH!

why are people that are working the registers and drive thru's seem to keep english as their second language. :flam ing:: flaming:

and it really pisses me off when they get snotty about it as if they shouldnt have to speak english..............GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

and while im on the subject, i hate all the gangster wannabe's who suddenly think they are better than everyone else, dont think they should follow any rules, have no common courtesy, and DONT SPEAK ENGLISH:flamin g::fl aming::flaming :

JESUS H. CHRIST
Well, since somebody already opened the door...I am walking thru it.

-ATM's that require you to select a language.

-Signs in public restrooms explaining the importance of washing your hands...in spanish!

-Directions on how to use a product in multiple languages.

-An automated phone system that gives the option to press 1 if you want to use this system in spanish.

Simply put...this is my country where the primary language is ENGLISH. I honestly don't care what a person looks like, how they live or really anything else about their life style...If they are going to stay in my country, then learn how to speak ENGLISH, read ENGLISH and write ENGLISH. Just accomplish those simple things and they can drive their coffee can exhaust pipe Honda's, Ronald McDonald colored cars and stick a wing on the trunk of their car that they made out of 2x4' and mounted with nails and glue. If they cannot comply, then I kindly ask them to leave.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by needrcspeed View Post
Well, since somebody already opened the door...I am walking thru it.

-ATM's that require you to select a language.

-Signs in public restrooms explaining the importance of washing your hands...in spanish!

-Directions on how to use a product in multiple languages.

-An automated phone system that gives the option to press 1 if you want to use this system in spanish.

Simply put...this is my country where the primary language is ENGLISH. I honestly don't care what a person looks like, how they live or really anything else about their life style...If they are going to stay in my country, then learn how to speak ENGLISH, read ENGLISH and write ENGLISH. Just accomplish those simple things and they can drive their coffee can exhaust pipe Honda's, Ronald McDonald colored cars and stick a wing on the trunk of their car that they made out of 2x4' and mounted with nails and glue. If they cannot comply, then I kindly ask them to leave.

What I can say - "Dora and Diego (cartoon show in USA) should be banned from cartoon networks. I apolgoize if I offend anyone with my next comment but Dora (a mexican cartoon character) is teaching the American kids how to speak spanish, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it should be the other way around, the Americans should have a cartoon show called "Tom and Bill" and they teach "Dora and Diego" how to speak english.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

If I was to be ARRESTED/FOUND GUILTY of being part of DOG-FIGHTING, you think I would make a News-Spot or HeadLine???.. If I was to be found driving on a Suspended License with ILLEGAL SUBSTENCES in my blood, you think I would make a News-Spot or HeadLine???.. If my wife was PREGNANT,you think I would make a News-Spot or HeadLine???

There's MORE IMPORTANT news to be broadcast...

Last edited by OSherman; 07-31-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
I think it should be the other way around, the Americans should have a cartoon show called "Tom and Bill" and they teach "Dora and Diego" how to speak english.
maybe they do in mexico
Old 07-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
maybe they do in mexico

Well if they do have a "Tom & Bill" cartoon show in Mexico, then DAMN IT!!! Tom and Bill "ain't" doing a great job in teaching 'em. Cause my daughter is 5 yrs old now, I kid you not, she knows how to say hi, good-bye, water, night, day, count 1-10 in spanish - thanks to Dora and Diego.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

ppl doing a big fart on the bus
and its 40 out.
:flam ing:

sorry.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service