Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
What do you hate the most - in Public >

What do you hate the most - in Public

What do you hate the most - in Public

Old 07-30-2007, 11:27 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
What I hate the most - men's public restrooms.

Every time I go to men's restroom there is puddle of pee on the floor/urinal area. I've experienced this at hotel, work, restaurant, etc...WTF!!! Seriously , how tough is it to aim your weiner at the target?
I hear that some places printed the image of a fly on their urinals. They don't have that problem because everyone aims for the fly.

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
ooo you've opened up a pandora's box with this one...

4. the jackass driving on the shoulder. (i always move over to block them from forward progress)
Me too. My truck is bright yellow. Go ahead and rear-end me. First, I'm driving a truck. Second, I'm yellow. Not only am I going to mess-you-up, but you also won't be able to use the "i didnt see you blocking the shoulder" excuse while you're waiting for the ambulance. I just put my tires right on the line for the shoulder. I'm still in my lane, but there is no way in hell you're going to fit beside me.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:31 PM
RCTech Member #2

While I was living in florida, the thing that annoyed me the most was the little kids on dog leashes. I'd be at Disney World with friends, and i'd utter "it's a kid, not a dog" just loud enough for the parents to hear as I walked by all the time.

Seriously, not only do those leashes pose a saftey threat to the kids, but other people too. I've seen a kid fall on his face, and the father litterally drag him 2-3 feet before realizing his kid is flat on his face, and not just looking at the cotton candy. Also, kids tend to wander away from parents, even while on a 6 foot leash. That 6 foot teather, 2 feet off the ground is the perfect trip-line for us 5'9'' tall people.

Hold the kids damned hand, or keep them in a kiddie cart!
Old 07-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

i hate people driving hybrids that have to look at you in a smug way when you drive by in a 96' Impala SS, which happens to have a broken muffler (or 2) and cant help but be really loud. they look like i just slapped their mother in the face and ****ed their sister or something...jeez.

I also HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE AHTE HETALSKJDFL;K people who see a 100 ft stretch in front of a big truck (ie Freightliner) and it doesnt occur to them the truck left itself that much room so it had space to stop, NOT SPACE FOR YOUR JACK ASS TO LANE CHANGE YOUR TOYOTA IN. GOD!!

I also hate people that apparently let the concept of the blinker slip from their minds....ya know, the ones who dont use them (scenario: you are pulling out of a parking lot, a car is coming.....you wait for it to pass BUT it decides to turn before you and now your stuck waiting for the cars behind it.........PRICKS!) or the people who leave their blinkers on....

hmmmm what else...

I hate people who have the itching desire to just **** up everything around them....ya know the idiots in computer class who just deliberately **** up the computers, for NO REASON, or people who think its a GREAT idea to CLOG THE **** out of the toilets in restrooms or vandalize schools and what not, randomly pick a car in the parking lot to jump on, break random windows with no possible cause, and all of the dumb little things..............WHY?!! WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO **** UP THE WORLD? THERE IS NO REASON!!!!!! NO ****ING REASON!!!!11!!!ONE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GO RUIN YOUR OWN ****! .......GOD!

I also hate those ****ers on quads who think its a great idea to hold wheelies down public road and ruin it for the rest of us who actually try to stick to trails. give us MX'ers a bad rep.

Those people that always think there is room for one more on the elevator.

the ****ers that think its funny to spit, piss, and put dog **** in fast food......it isnt funny, leave my food alone....you should die.

now that the vein on the side of my head is pulsating, i think ill stop thinking about it.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dracy69 View Post
i hate people driving hybrids that have to look at you in a smug way when you drive by in a 96' Impala SS, which happens to have a broken muffler (or 2) and cant help but be really loud. they look like i just slapped their mother in the face and ****ed their sister or something...jeez.

I also HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE AHTE HETALSKJDFL;K people who see a 100 ft stretch in front of a big truck (ie Freightliner) and it doesnt occur to them the truck left itself that much room so it had space to stop, NOT SPACE FOR YOUR JACK ASS TO LANE CHANGE YOUR TOYOTA IN. GOD!!

I also hate people that apparently let the concept of the blinker slip from their minds....ya know, the ones who dont use them (scenario: you are pulling out of a parking lot, a car is coming.....you wait for it to pass BUT it decides to turn before you and now your stuck waiting for the cars behind it.........PRICKS!) or the people who leave their blinkers on....

hmmmm what else...

I hate people who have the itching desire to just **** up everything around them....ya know the idiots in computer class who just deliberately **** up the computers, for NO REASON, or people who think its a GREAT idea to CLOG THE **** out of the toilets in restrooms or vandalize schools and what not, randomly pick a car in the parking lot to jump on, break random windows with no possible cause, and all of the dumb little things..............WHY?!! WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO **** UP THE WORLD? THERE IS NO REASON!!!!!! NO ****ING REASON!!!!11!!!ONE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GO RUIN YOUR OWN ****! .......GOD!

I also hate those ****ers on quads who think its a great idea to hold wheelies down public road and ruin it for the rest of us who actually try to stick to trails. give us MX'ers a bad rep.

Those people that always think there is room for one more on the elevator.

the ****ers that think its funny to spit, piss, and put dog **** in fast food......it isnt funny, leave my food alone....you should die.

now that the vein on the side of my head is pulsating, i think ill stop thinking about it.
decaf.

I hate the people that flip me off when I almost pull out in front of them.
I mean come on they act like they have never done it.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

- Large women in spandex...

- People who pick their nose while driving.

- A Honda driving down the road that has been pieced together with parts in 4 different colors...

- A Honda Civic that sounds like my weed eater.

- My x-wife.

-Traffic is moving along at 60-65 mph and somebody merges at 32 mph.

-Unattractive women who wear a thong, show it off and REALLY SHOULD NOT BE WEARING ONE TO START WITH!
Old 07-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TSR6 View Post
While I was living in florida, the thing that annoyed me the most was the little kids on dog leashes. I'd be at Disney World with friends, and i'd utter "it's a kid, not a dog" just loud enough for the parents to hear as I walked by all the time.

Seriously, not only do those leashes pose a saftey threat to the kids, but other people too. I've seen a kid fall on his face, and the father litterally drag him 2-3 feet before realizing his kid is flat on his face, and not just looking at the cotton candy. Also, kids tend to wander away from parents, even while on a 6 foot leash. That 6 foot teather, 2 feet off the ground is the perfect trip-line for us 5'9'' tall people.

Hold the kids damned hand, or keep them in a kiddie cart!
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this.... I don't know if you are a parent but.... I have one of those kids... You know, the really active ones who are faster than the speed of light and will take off on you before you even realize it... My older son would always be next to you, reach up on his own to hold your hand when crossing a street and never gave you a worry... My little guy (2 1/2) is the exact opposite... The fun stiff is where Mom and Dad aren't... Holding hands? NEVER!!! We have a kid leash for him...
Old 07-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

- Parking lots are for CARS... NOT SHOPPING CARTS.. You lazy bastard, walk the cart over to the Cart-Carriage... Yeah, you know thats just over in the next isle.. Oh and by the way, should you try and take a shortcut on the way there, dont hit my car with it.

- YOU SAW MY BLINKER B!#(H!!!.. So why in the hell are you speeding up as soon as I go to switch lanes..

- HEY MR DUMP TRUCK DRIVER.. You wanna actually get your dirt to its destination and stop spreading it all over the HIGHWAY in back of you??.. It'll help keep the freckles off my car too..

- You see those words on the street that say KEEP CLEAR... What, you cant see them?? Maybe cause your car is sitting directly over them..

- NO I DONT WANNA RACE YOUR CAR WITH MY MOTORCYCLE.. So stop revving your engine...I will save you the embarrasement.. And the chick in your passenger seat will still respect you..

Last edited by OSherman; 07-31-2007 at 08:41 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

-If you are gonna HONK at me... Dont get mad when I HONK back.. I know the light is GREEN, but it takes a few seconds for me to gain momentum.. Sorry your in a hurry.. but I'm not..

-GOD I hope that CIGARETTE BUTT you just flicked from your car doesn't land in mine!!! Or in those bushes..

-Yes I know its tragic... But why does the SouthBound traffic slow so much when the ACCIDENT is on the NorthBound side??... Oh wait nevermind..NOW we have an accident on the SouthBound.. Damn look-e-lous...
Old 07-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by needrcspeed View Post
- People who pick their nose while driving.
dammit! now what am i gonna do when im stuck in traffic!

- A Honda driving down the road that has been pieced together with parts in 4 different colors...
if you can afford a $2000 body kit. please for the love of God's green earth, wait two more months, save up more money and FREAKING PAINT IT BEFORE YOU INSTALL IT! (whats even funnier are the morons who get into an accident and now have an unpainted damaged body kit. losers. )

- A Honda Civic that sounds like my weed eater.
again.. like above. if you can drop $2000 for a body kit. wait another month, save up some more $$$$ and get a real exhaust! instead of taking that Maxwell House coffee can and slapping it on your car.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I know I am going to catch poop for this but......

Do you really need 15000watts running 2 15" speakers?
Do you really think people 200 yards want to hear the music you think is cool? They don't, they don't like the trunk rattling like a coffee can fun of Mexican jumping beans sounds cool.
They shouldn't have to keep quick desolving Extra Strength Excedrine in there consoles cause your music causes headaches.

I love music, heck I crank my music. But really if you can only hear the 20htz-40htz range are you really listening to music or using your music as a massaging chair.

You never hear real music sound like that, than why do you turn the bass up to 10 and keep the treble at 2? Oh the lost art of EQ's.

Sorry just got a headache while stuck next to the guy who loves vibrating chairs....LOL
-Shookie <><
Old 07-31-2007, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

This one I think everyone agrees with.
The Lady who talks so loud on her cell phone that everyone in a 30' radious knows that she is just chillin' walking around Walmart trying to find something.

We really don't care about what you are talking about, so please keep it down.

-Shookie <><
Old 07-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

people that talk on the phone/text while driving or in resturants.
cell phones period really
Old 07-31-2007, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie View Post
I know I am going to catch poop for this but......

Do you really need 15000watts running 2 15" speakers?
Do you really think people 200 yards want to hear the music you think is cool? They don't, they don't like the trunk rattling like a coffee can fun of Mexican jumping beans sounds cool.
They shouldn't have to keep quick desolving Extra Strength Excedrine in there consoles cause your music causes headaches.

I love music, heck I crank my music. But really if you can only hear the 20htz-40htz range are you really listening to music or using your music as a massaging chair.

You never hear real music sound like that, than why do you turn the bass up to 10 and keep the treble at 2? Oh the lost art of EQ's.

Sorry just got a headache while stuck next to the guy who loves vibrating chairs....LOL
-Shookie <><
I agree with you on this. But, I also like to listen to my music loud. I don't have a sound system with that kind of power anymore, but when I did, I would only have it turned up when I was on the freeway or out of the residential areas. Most of what I listened to did not have enough base to shake the siding loose on a house, but it was pretty neat to feel it in the back of the seat. I would much rather listen to music on a system that is clear and really brings out the true quality of the music and each instrument rather than being drowned out by an earthquake.

I was in front of some idiot in an SUV with a ridiculous amount of base and I could feel it while we were driving 30 mph...so, I slowed way down just to piss him off.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

When Parents let there kids run around with anything in their hands...!

-Shookie <><
Old 07-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

dont know if this makes sense, Barry Bonds!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service