R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #16
Tech Addict
 
That0neguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
After further examination. We need to find this guy before he goes on a killing spree.
That guy is on the verge of a disaster.

You could see the blood splatter hit the floor. No hole though.

This vid should be sent to the proper authorities.


Is this a joke?
That0neguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #17
Tech Adept
 
Rowdyray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 221
Send a message via AIM to Rowdyray Send a message via Yahoo to Rowdyray
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
No bullet hit the floor did it.?
This is exactly what I was going to point out. Yeah, it looks like he shot himself. But if you're good with editing and makeup, you could make it look real.

First, if you know anything about guns, where's that bullet going? Into the floor, ricocheting off the floor, through the floor to hit someone or something else? I don't see it hit the floor. And if he was stupid enough to do it without figuring that in, then he needs one in the head.

Second, if you know anything about the human body, skin tissue will swell from trauma, maybe not right away, but it will. It would take a large calibur bullet to remove enough tissue to leave a hole.

Third, feel the back of your hand. How many bones do you think are there? You feeling lucky enough to miss them all? I don't see how it's possible. No matter what bullet was fired, it would most likely hit at least one bone. This then changes the shape and path of the bullet. Not always at that close range, but when adding bone fragments to the equation, it would most likely result in a very big mess upon exit.

I'm not buying it.
__________________
You're not having fun until you break it.
Rowdyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:28 PM   #18
Tech Addict
 
That0neguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdyray View Post
This is exactly what I was going to point out. Yeah, it looks like he shot himself. But if you're good with editing and makeup, you could make it look real.

First, if you know anything about guns, where's that bullet going? Into the floor, ricocheting off the floor, through the floor to hit someone or something else? I don't see it hit the floor. And if he was stupid enough to do it without figuring that in, then he needs one in the head.

Second, if you know anything about the human body, skin tissue will swell from trauma, maybe not right away, but it will. It would take a large calibur bullet to remove enough tissue to leave a hole.

Third, feel the back of your hand. How many bones do you think are there? You feeling lucky enough to miss them all? I don't see how it's possible. No matter what bullet was fired, it would most likely hit at least one bone. This then changes the shape and path of the bullet. Not always at that close range, but when adding bone fragments to the equation, it would most likely result in a very big mess upon exit.

I'm not buying it.

What I tried to say.

SHENANAGANS!!!
That0neguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #19
Tech Regular
 
XNXIXTXRXOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sauga City, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 283
Default

ya gotta wonder wtf he would do it in the first place? his hand would be F***** for the rest of his left. his bones would never heal properly. unless theres somethen wrong with him, not only the pain, but the aftermath is enough to make any normal person not wanna do let alone film it.
XNXIXTXRXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #20
Tech Regular
 
XNXIXTXRXOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sauga City, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 283
Default

plus i dont think the expanding gas would show like that after goin thro a hand...
XNXIXTXRXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:59 PM   #21
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

If you watch closely it looks like blood splatter on the floor.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:18 PM   #22
Tech Regular
 
XNXIXTXRXOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sauga City, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 283
Default

yea, i saw that...

If its real, YOUR F***** IN THE HEAD BUDDY

If its fake, TEACH ME HOW TO DO VIDEO FX
XNXIXTXRXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #23
Tech Master
 
scoobydo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area San Jose
Posts: 1,501
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I looked around for the video online and found a cleaner version.
At the end of this cleaner version it said:
"cove entertainment 2006"

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/1461...and_With_A_Gun

Pretty darn good if you ask me. Very professional.
Had me thinking twice.
scoobydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #24
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Could the wound be cauterized and that be the reason its not dripping blood./
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #25
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Man if thats fake wow. It could be seen either way.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:34 PM   #26
Tech Regular
 
XNXIXTXRXOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sauga City, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 283
Default

Agreed. any voluteers to clear the air of confusion? someone wanna give it a go?

"Try this at home kids"
XNXIXTXRXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #27
Tech Legend
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,432
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
Could the wound be cauterized and that be the reason its not dripping blood./
its obvious he hasn't been shot before!! it hurts!!!!

video its fake!!!
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #28
Suspended
 
robot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sydney
Posts: 701
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
its obvious he hasn't been shot before!! it hurts!!!!

video its fake!!!
But you forget, no brain no pain
robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #29
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot View Post
But you forget, no brain no pain
funny
Love it.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:01 AM   #30
Tech Addict
 
That0neguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 551
Default

How do you let this shenanagan thread goes this long? Curse you all!
That0neguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fake brakes for RC? MBRc Nitro On-Road 11 03-03-2006 08:38 PM
fake exhaust? thedudeaturdoor Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography 5 12-13-2005 01:49 PM
Rc Noob is a fake !!!!! playinrc Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 19 08-30-2005 06:09 AM
Associated Fake Transponder Weight Bob Nilsen R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 01-08-2005 05:21 PM
Fake Supermaxx austinlee2406 Monster Trucks 4 02-10-2004 05:36 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:12 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net