R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 276
Default !!! Best Energy Drinks !!!

.
MXer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 276
Default

I think Monster is the best.
MXer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #3
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,121
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to A. Rhodes
Default

AMP
__________________
Retired from RC....
Quantum - St. Croix - Bass Pro Shops - XPS - Rapala
A. Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,711
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Just to let you guys know......80% of all eneregy drinks could be pulled off the market soon as the new law that herbal suplements have to be reviewed by the FDA. Alot of the addatives that give the energy drinks their zip are not healthy in the quanity that are in each of the drinks.
I use to drink one energy drink a day until I got gal stones....
My DR. advised me that it was the stuff in the eneregy drinks that can not be filtered by my gal blatter and would get stuck in there...
Trust me guys you don't want that pain ever....
You better off with a soda or coffee at least caffine can be digested easily.
Hope that helps,
-Shookie <><
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:57 PM   #5
Tech Addict
 
pnccj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East Coast CT
Posts: 694
Send a message via MSN to pnccj7
Default

anyone hear of that Monavie stuff from the Amazon?
pnccj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
Tech Elite
 
shawn17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Columbus,Ohio
Posts: 4,143
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn17
Default

nope
__________________
"Follow your dreams, don't make your dreams follow you"
shawn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie View Post
Just to let you guys know......80% of all eneregy drinks could be pulled off the market soon as the new law that herbal suplements have to be reviewed by the FDA. Alot of the addatives that give the energy drinks their zip are not healthy in the quanity that are in each of the drinks.
I use to drink one energy drink a day until I got gal stones....
My DR. advised me that it was the stuff in the eneregy drinks that can not be filtered by my gal blatter and would get stuck in there...
Trust me guys you don't want that pain ever....
You better off with a soda or coffee at least caffine can be digested easily.
Hope that helps,
-Shookie <><
Mr. Shookie never had something that bad. traveling up to a race one time and when I left I had drank some milk then a really big monster dosn't mix well at all.

gives you really bad pains, and I like got a fever, like the FLU .
Mitch P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:45 PM   #8
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,117
Default

I like the monsters but the rockstars are good too.
Mitch P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:50 PM   #9
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 276
Default

The new Rockstar Guava drink is very good. What is the drink that coke makes?
MXer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #10
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnccj7 View Post
anyone hear of that Monavie stuff from the Amazon?
What is is?
MXer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:58 PM   #11
Tech Addict
 
pnccj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East Coast CT
Posts: 694
Send a message via MSN to pnccj7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXer92 View Post
What is is?
its supposed one of those health drinks, made from berries and such, I read up on it and some of its results are interesting like lowering chloresterol, diabetes, etc gives people more energy.. It was also represented on good morning america as being a "real" health drink...
pnccj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #12
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnccj7 View Post
its supposed one of those health drinks, made from berries and such, I read up on it and some of its results are interesting like lowering chloresterol, diabetes, etc gives people more energy.. It was also represented on good morning america as being a "real" health drink...
if its good I would'nt mind drinking it if its good for ya .
Mitch P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:45 PM   #13
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXer92 View Post
The new Rockstar Guava drink is very good. What is the drink that coke makes?
yeah I like the new passion fruit one like in a copper, orange color can. those are THUPA DIALED .
Mitch P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:46 PM   #14
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

I tell you what drink a Red Bull theres so much caffeine in there may as well eat coffee beans.
That stuff will get you buzzing and sick to the stomach.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #15
Tech Master
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
I tell you what drink a Red Bull theres so much caffeine in there may as well eat coffee beans.
That stuff will get you buzzing and sick to the stomach.
Yup, this is the stuff that gives you wings and the best. Need to comsume it when its really cold anything less can taste a bit off
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solar Energy rc12l3 Web Links 2 10-06-2008 08:44 PM
***2 2c 7.4 5000Mah Neu Energy Lipo Packs*** Crawler R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 15 05-17-2008 10:59 PM
H-energy sc4300 batteries razzor Electric On-Road 0 07-16-2007 12:19 PM
Hirosaka H-Energy cells academygaz Electric On-Road 7 12-31-2006 08:27 AM
The Energy Drink Thread BobbyDoyle Chat Lounge 61 06-06-2006 05:29 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:35 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net