Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mitch P. View Post
yuc
LOL I agree.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MXer92 View Post
LOL I agree.
ya. last time I drank one I was like 7 .

never again will I.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

alright guys, since im kinda stuck with drinking red bulls, i gotta say theyre fukin good after the stopped bringing in private energy at the gas station near my place, that sh1t would burn at the back of ur throat n tasted like raw caffiene...but good...

i drink about 5-8 cans of the supersize red bull cans a day...355 ML, bigger than a bottle....dont ask how i get em (thats none of ur business) but ican say theyre ok, they keep me abit alert and after about 45min-1 hour of drinking em i feel like ive taken a whole box of sleeping pills..

oh and the daily MAX intake of em is 1.4 cans daily....

i sleep like a baby at night...

the maximum amount of redbull ive had in a day was about 17cans and 12 bottles......and that was a busy work day, get up at 5am and finished doing what i had planned at about 11.30 at night and went to sleep at bout 2....that day included a 3 hour bikeride too, on a bmx, hell can you say SUPERCHARGED PEDALLING?

hehehehe, i might mix some redbull in with my nitro, maybe itll make my savvy run harder.......or fly

ohh and i tasted monster n never wana taste it again or waste my money on it......worst drink EVER
Old 07-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr View Post
alright guys, since im kinda stuck with drinking red bulls, i gotta say theyre fukin good after the stopped bringing in private energy at the gas station near my place, that sh1t would burn at the back of ur throat n tasted like raw caffiene...but good...

i drink about 5-8 cans of the supersize red bull cans a day...355 ML, bigger than a bottle....dont ask how i get em (thats none of ur business) but ican say theyre ok, they keep me abit alert and after about 45min-1 hour of drinking em i feel like ive taken a whole box of sleeping pills..

the maximum amount of redbull ive had in a day was about 17cans and 12 bottles......and that was a busy work day, get up at 5am and finished doing what i had planned at about 11.30 at night and went to sleep at bout 2....that day included a 3 hour bikeride too, on a bmx, hell can you say SUPERCHARGED PEDALLING?

hehehehe, i might mix some redbull in with my nitro, maybe itll make my savvy run harder.......or fly

ohh and i tasted monster n never wana taste it again or waste my money on it......worst drink EVER
haha thats pretty crazy. I would think you would probably die or something before you drink 12 bottles, haha. does drinking that many make you sick at all??. and Monster is good, and the most popular..

but Red Bull shit is ok.

Mitch
Old 07-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Tech Master

and I love your avatar, hehe .
Old 07-05-2007, 06:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Lots of CAFFINE!!
Old 07-06-2007, 04:32 AM
Tech Master

is that beer??
Old 07-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

once on a school excursion down to melbourne (i live in nsw) i consumed about 20-25 energy drink all were a mix of bottles and cans also they were a mix of redbull and V (energy drink here in AUS)
we were away for 4 days i never slept the whole time
we stayed in a backpackers lodge so i made a matterous fort a mad a massive mess every night
and my pee when fluro green (i was trippin after seeing that )
Old 07-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

also in australia
we get the shittiest sized cans and bottle of energy drink
you guys in the us have like 600ml cans
we have like 300ml cans
its gay
and they are really expensive
i loved rockstar when i went to las vegas
Old 07-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

is that beer??
No, its alot of caffeine in a lil drink.

BAWLS Guarana

LINK

Made from guarana, a highly caffeinated berry native to the Amazonian rainforest, BAWLS Guarana is the carbonated beverage of tomorrow with an extra kick.

Since its inception, BAWLS Guarana's popularity has been growing across the country and the rest of the world, finding a huge fan base from people from all walks of life who enjoy the clean, crisp taste of guarana along with a powerful rush of caffeine.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Guarana Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative), Caffeine, Artificial Flavors and Caramel Color. Warning: These products contains high levels of Caffeine.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Tech Elite

i wasnt sick at all when i drank all those redbulls, and i TOTALLY HATE V!!! its pprobably the next worst nrg drink after monster....

and our LARGEST bottle or can of nrg drink is 355ml RED BULL CANS not bottles and go for bout 4.20 at servos and 3.40-70 at supermarkets....veeeeeery expensive....

oh and the cans are 250ml for pretty much all nrg drinks.......i liked that other coffee nrg drink, DAre or somthing? tiny little can = biggish punch....

me likes scotch/vodka/pretty much anything with 38% alcohol and above with redbull lol

chris, u ok? i slept for a full 14 hours when i had that busy day.......literely

oh and when u drink heaps of gloria jeans ice mochas ur pee smells funny too
Old 07-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

i wasnt sick at all when i drank all those redbulls, and i TOTALLY HATE V!!! its pprobably the next worst nrg drink after monster....

and our LARGEST bottle or can of nrg drink is 355ml RED BULL CANS not bottles and go for bout 4.20 at servos and 3.40-70 at supermarkets....veeeeeery expensive....

oh and the cans are 250ml for pretty much all nrg drinks.......i liked that other coffee nrg drink, DAre or somthing? tiny little can = biggish punch....

me likes scotch/vodka/pretty much anything with 38% alcohol and above with redbull lol

chris, u ok? i slept for a full 14 hours when i had that busy day.......literely

oh and when u drink heaps of gloria jeans ice mochas ur pee smells funny too
how does it smell??, haha J/K dont wanna know.

Kyle where are you you havnt been on in like 3 or 4 days .

better hurry im soaring past you in my post count, haha.

Mitch
Old 07-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Tech Rookie

monster
whoop ass
NOS
rockstar
sparks
Tilt

All the favs.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Tech Addict

Default Red Bull

I mix it with Vodka. I drink the sugar free kind, but it gets expensive and I can brew coffee much cheaper.

K
Old 07-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

NOS
love it

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service