Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Are you smarter than Bill Gates? >

Are you smarter than Bill Gates?

Are you smarter than Bill Gates?

Reply

Old 06-12-2007, 01:20 PM
  #1  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default Are you smarter than Bill Gates?

You can prove it by answering Bills first IQ TEST...

"Lets pretend there is a giant wall. Behind this giant wall is $60 billion dollars. Bill said you can have his $60 billion if you can get to the other side...so tell us, how will you get there?"
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
  #2  
Tech Regular
 
XNXIXTXRXOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sauga City, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 283
Default

id blow it to the skies
XNXIXTXRXOX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:35 PM
  #3  
Tech Regular
 
XNXIXTXRXOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sauga City, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 283
Default

lol id actually enter the password (note the trick question about computers)
XNXIXTXRXOX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:16 PM
  #4  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

I can't believe you guys haven't figure out this IQ Test yet.

NOTE: the wall is too high and too deep to go over/under.
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
You can prove it by answering Bills first IQ TEST...

"Lets pretend there is a giant wall. Behind this giant wall is $60 billion dollars. Bill said you can have his $60 billion if you can get to the other side...so tell us, how will you get there?"
Heres what i believe, i think gates offered some lucky few this question and since you cant think of a way to answer it you thought you'd come on here to get the answer, nope i aint telling ya. You would take that 60 big ones and keep it for yourself since youre so tight to even cough up $5
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:20 PM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (31)
 
HotrodHopkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Asphalt Unlimited Customs, Baltimore MD
Posts: 3,144
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

walk around it.
HotrodHopkins is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:21 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

I agree with Dirt-Racer those aardvarks are pretty sneaky.
Sydewynder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:24 PM
  #8  
Tech Apprentice
 
NoahTheBoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 79
Default

Blow the wall up?
NoahTheBoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:04 PM
  #9  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (17)
 
1 Xtreme R/C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Posts: 520
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Thats easy

Step 1: Stand with your back squarely against the wall.

Step 2: Start walking

As soon as you have walked all the way around the world, you will find yourself on the other side of that wall

1 Xtreme R/C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:30 PM
  #10  
Suspended
iTrader: (-1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 80
Talking

Originally Posted by 1 Xtreme R/C View Post
Thats easy

Step 1: Stand with your back squarely against the wall.

Step 2: Start walking

As soon as you have walked all the way around the world, you will find yourself on the other side of that wall

-LMAO!!!!!
pat_sells_360 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:36 PM
  #11  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 1 Xtreme R/C View Post
Thats easy

Step 1: Stand with your back squarely against the wall.

Step 2: Start walking

As soon as you have walked all the way around the world, you will find yourself on the other side of that wall

If we were to approach this realistically. Thats sounds good.
But if the wall is to wide to walk around it and to tall to climb it? It would be the same as the equator.
There has to be another solution. I would say the solution would be impossible and a waste of time to try there for quicker to make the money for yourself.

The only option would be to dig your way through.
UN4RACING is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:38 PM
  #12  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

You would have a better chance at finding the end of a rainbow.
UN4RACING is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:44 PM
  #13  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
If we were to approach this realistically. Thats sounds good.
But if the wall is to wide to walk around it and to tall to climb it? It would be the same as the equator.
There has to be another solution. I would say the solution would be impossible and a waste of time to try there for quicker to make the money for yourself.

The only option would be to dig your way through.
Ok what if gates has a double barrel shotgun soon as you come out of that dig??
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:46 PM
  #14  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer View Post
Ok what if gates has a double barrel shotgun soon as you come out of that dig??
Your brilliant.! I'll bring the shovels.
Digging under is the answer.
UN4RACING is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
  #15  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (31)
 
HotrodHopkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Asphalt Unlimited Customs, Baltimore MD
Posts: 3,144
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
the wall is too high and too deep to go over/under.
you can still go around it.
HotrodHopkins is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service