JVT MTX3

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 10:58 AM
  #61  
Tech Fanatic
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer View Post
I see ardvaark has been busy and the rest of the animal kingdom

Getting my salary raise this week, so like a good aardvark, I had to suck up again and not log in as much.
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Old 06-13-2007, 11:41 AM
  #62  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
Getting my salary raise this week, so like a good aardvark, I had to suck up again and not log in as much.
Looks like you got something else to boast about huh? Sucking and all , Bet the bosses know who to go to for a good time huh?? ... jks bud
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Old 06-13-2007, 11:54 AM
  #63  
Tech Fanatic
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer View Post
Looks like you got something else to boast about huh? Sucking and all , Bet the bosses know who to go to for a good time huh?? ... jks bud


They are doing the same thing to their bosses. Welcome to corporate america!!!
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Old 06-13-2007, 12:21 PM
  #64  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post


They are doing the same thing to their bosses. Welcome to corporate america!!!
Ok so lemme get this straight, he/she got the golden tongue wins?

I also heard the saying, its not what you know but who you know?? that true too huh?
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Old 06-13-2007, 12:48 PM
  #65  
Tech Fanatic
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer View Post
Ok so lemme get this straight, he/she got the golden tongue wins?

I also heard the saying, its not what you know but who you know?? that true too huh?
TRUE TO BOTH!!!

I know a single, sexy, and beautiful woman who slept her way to get to the top. This was from my old company (many years ago). She was a secretary (I know, how ironic -the old boss and secretary story). Anyway, now she is vp of sales making six figures salary. And I heard she is still single (hotter than ever), and continuing to sleep with corp. executives as well as vendors to close a sales deal!
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Old 06-14-2007, 07:15 AM
  #66  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
TRUE TO BOTH!!!

I know a single, sexy, and beautiful woman who slept her way to get to the top. This was from my old company (many years ago). She was a secretary (I know, how ironic -the old boss and secretary story). Anyway, now she is vp of sales making six figures salary. And I heard she is still single (hotter than ever), and continuing to sleep with corp. executives as well as vendors to close a sales deal!
I guess, since you got the jist of how to get there, you're no doubt trying those same tactics? .... Sex change?
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Old 06-14-2007, 09:49 AM
  #67  
Tech Fanatic
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer View Post
I you're no doubt trying those same tactics? .... Sex change?
Hmmm...not a bad idea. Only problem Dirt, the freakn' hair on my body will not stop growing. I don't think men likes hairy women.
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Old 06-14-2007, 09:54 AM
  #68  
Tech Addict
 
pnccj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East Coast CT
Posts: 694
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3 View Post
Hmmm...not a bad idea. Only problem Dirt, the freakn' hair on my body will not stop growing. I don't think men likes hairy women.
there is this...
pnccj7 is offline  
Old 06-14-2007, 09:59 AM
  #69  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Ohh man, that hurts, i cant look
Dirt-Racer is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service