Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Mini Coooper S - need your feedbacks >

Mini Coooper S - need your feedbacks

Mini Coooper S - need your feedbacks

Reply

Old 05-03-2007, 05:39 AM
  #31  
Suspended
iTrader: (1)
 
robot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sydney
Posts: 701
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Sure is twig myster, Top Gears Hampster did a test drive on one of them, and i'm sure they put rockets on one and turned it into the space shuttle and launched it, which was quite impressive and so was the crash afterwards
robot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:00 PM
  #32  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
twiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: sydney, australia
Posts: 710
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by robot
Sure is twig myster, Top Gears Hampster did a test drive on one of them, and i'm sure they put rockets on one and turned it into the space shuttle and launched it, which was quite impressive and so was the crash afterwards
damn i missed that episode
twiggy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:50 PM
  #33  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Thanks for all your feedbacks!!

Some of your feedbacks are consistant what other people told me - they are fun cars to drive. As far as safety goes, I agree, may not be the safest car (due to size) but at the same time what car is?
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:27 PM
  #34  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Originally Posted by shawn17
What does the JCW stand for? juggalo championship wrestling? And what does the warning sticker say on the dash?
JCW - John Cooper Works

See attached pic to read sticker.

If I get my mini, I'm slappn' the sticker on as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
warning cooper.jpg (24.3 KB, 15 views)
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:36 PM
  #35  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I never claimed any car to be safe?

Hell, not even planes or helicopter is immune. What i was on about was the probability of surviving a crash and how worse off you can come off a mini. Back in my teenage years, i had many telling me of their accidents whether they be on the recieving end or colliding with a mini. Lets just say its off-putting.
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:55 PM
  #36  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
JVT MTX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 786
Default

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
I never claimed any car to be safe?

Hell, not even planes or helicopter is immune. What i was on about was the probability of surviving a crash and how worse off you can come off a mini. Back in my teenage years, i had many telling me of their accidents whether they be on the recieving end or colliding with a mini. Lets just say its off-putting.

Hey Dirt Racer,

I hope you didn't think thats what I meant by what car is safe?

I totally understand what you're trying to say. Small cars (in general) are more likely to get banged-up (so to speak) than bigger cars but at the same time, you can be walking home and get hit by a car.
JVT MTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:07 PM
  #37  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3
Hey Dirt Racer,

I hope you didn't think thats what I meant by what car is safe?

I totally understand what you're trying to say. Small cars (in general) are more likely to get banged-up (so to speak) than bigger cars but at the same time, you can be walking home and get hit by a car.

Totally agree with you on that and one thing comes to mind "Shit happens" .. Like i said on my old statement, if this was a land of similar sized vehicles with the exceptions of Semi's and school buses, ill give it 50/50. Ive been to few places around the world and nothing quite compares to the cars/vans/truck here in the US than any other place on the planet not to mention the crazy idiots on the road. Mixing a mini in the environment i just described to me is like throwing your life away. If i wanted a thrill of speed and in a small vehicle? ill go to the local go-kart track and race. Just my 02 cents
Dirt-Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:09 PM
  #38  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
shawn17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Columbus,Ohio
Posts: 4,143
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3
JCW - John Cooper Works

See attached pic to read sticker.

If I get my mini, I'm slappn' the sticker on as well.
lol I should put that sticker on my grand am (witch is for sale btw)
shawn17 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service