Words women use!!

Old 05-15-2007, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

lol this word chart of women is very useful
Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
I feel your pain! A good excuse for leaving the CC at home is you need the cash for r/c stuff... umm, maybe not lol
Women buy shoes ok. 10 pair geez. Clothing out the wazoo.
Make up,hairspray,get the hair hi lighted,do the nails, the list could go on,candles, what is it with the candles? All they need is nair for the legs and arm pits. And some well shall we say those lady things men hate to buy on the way home. isn't that what internet shopping is for?
And just crazy stuff, I cant even keep up with all the crap they buy needlessly. I have 6 pairs of socks, they have 20.

But if I want a new lid (body), I have to embezzle the money from the bank or do some thing on the side to buy it with out the wife knowing.

Did I mention she hates RC.
She thinks its a waste of money.

Good thing she cooks.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:44 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Women buy shoes ok. 10 pair geez. Clothing out the wazoo.
Make up,hairspray,get the hair hi lighted,do the nails, the list could go on,candles, what is it with the candles? All they need is nair for the legs and arm pits. And some well shall we say those lady things men hate to buy on the way home. isn't that what internet shopping is for?
And just crazy stuff, I cant even keep up with all the crap they buy needlessly. I have 6 pairs of socks, they have 20.

But if I want a new lid (body), I have to embezzle the money from the bank or do some thing on the side to buy it with out the wife knowing.

Did I mention she hates RC.
She thinks its a waste of money.

Good thing she cooks.
If my wife asks me why dont you buy some new shoes (or insert other word here) I will tell her I can't race shoes hehe.

CC, well luckily she doesnt read my statements so im fine there

As for women buying clothes.... many get put in the wardrobe but never get used... why is that???? I'll never understand that one lol.

Im with you on the candles.... I think it might be a hint to get a romantic meal in at sometime in the close future, lol. But seeing as I do a lot of the cooking anyway I dont see many candles lol.

Socks, I wear mine until they have holes in them lmao, and even then they probably still get worn a few times after that lol. Its not as if anyone will see you if you're at home anyways????

Men and women do see things differently LOL. And on that note...

"Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". Oscar Wilde
Old 05-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
If my wife asks me why dont you buy some new shoes (or insert other word here) I will tell her I can't race shoes hehe.

CC, well luckily she doesnt read my statements so im fine there

As for women buying clothes.... many get put in the wardrobe but never get used... why is that???? I'll never understand that one lol.

Im with you on the candles.... I think it might be a hint to get a romantic meal in at sometime in the close future, lol. But seeing as I do a lot of the cooking anyway I dont see many candles lol.

Socks, I wear mine until they have holes in them lmao, and even then they probably still get worn a few times after that lol. Its not as if anyone will see you if you're at home anyways????

Men and women do see things differently LOL. And on that note...

"Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". Oscar Wilde
You have to love them. To understand them would be to hate them probably.
I mean women understand women right, and it seems women generally don't like other women?
And when it comes to socks, if you cant see five toes there not worn out.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I thought people feared what they do not understand.

But if you don't want to understand, should you still fear it?

Why do women try to explain themselves if we understand them we no longer fear them??

chew on that.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cheesewhip
I thought people feared what they do not understand.

But if you don't want to understand, should you still fear it?

Why do women try to explain themselves if we understand them we no longer fear them??

chew on that.
OK...typically women don't need to explain themselves like guys do to get themselves out of a jam. But I don't think I have heard a women try to explain themself like "honey check out these cute sandals I got for the baby"... when they already have 10 pairs and another 5 if you could find the other one??? I think women explaining themselves is like one of those fineprint clauses that co exist in nature its just there...

Whats worse is when they try to keep up with the jones'es.. if your old lady has a friend that likes to "visit the mall" and spend money that they don't have...because their mommy buys them groceries and practically pays their mortgage and this and that because they have a spending habit...guess what you might have money if you didn't spend it... your old lady might tyr to follow suit..these are bad influences and you should try to keep your wife away...if they follow suit.. then you don't even have the $2.50 to buy your "much needed" ball studs and wind up scrounging the car seats for nickels and dimes..But I have to say my wife does know her limit but shopping is a disease....
Old 05-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
You have to love them. To understand them would be to hate them probably.
I mean women understand women right, and it seems women generally don't like other women?
And when it comes to socks, if you cant see five toes there not worn out.
Spot on, if we understood them life would be too dull I reckon

I work in an office full of women (older,not my type and im married I must hasten to add,lol) and they are always b!tching about other women lol.

As for the socks, do you wear your tyres that low?

Women wont let us wear socks with holes, we wont race with tyres that have ripped the sidewall, aha!... I see a comparison forming....

You can race with holed socks, but you cant race with ripped tyres
Old 05-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
the mold thing oh ya they try but they cant do it.

It depends what they were trying to mold and who it was that was doing it that matters....

If its your personality that they try to mold they need to understand perfection is an art....

I never had it, and never will have it.... so get used to it is what I would tell them. Unless perfection comes in a healthy amount in a credit card.

And even then I still dont/didnt have it
Old 05-29-2007, 06:08 AM
Tech Champion

Ive got it! The ultimate good word.

"Discount"

Use when applying to future car or car part purchases and you are given a gold star

I tried it and it works for me, but I cant be held responsible if it doesn't work for you LOL.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Tech Regular

Default Yes sir!

Originally Posted by Rowdyray View Post
No, as long as I still have a pulse. They have meds for when the gun jams. I hope to never find out.
I feel you on that bro I hope I never need a med for that ever.