Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Words women use!! >

Words women use!!

Words women use!!

Old 05-04-2007, 03:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Lets face it women are weird, I mean, make up, high heals, hot wax. Plucking eye brows.
They really need to loosen up and just be them selves.

But they should shave there legs and arm pits.

I told my wife when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in on a 20 tear old.
Women are weird? Let's face it, they're all nuts! Granted, the better looking they are, the more nuts we'll put up with. But in the end they're still crazy. I'll prove it.

Has any man ever asked, "Do these jeans make my butt or hips look big?" No. Don't answer that by the way, it's a trap. You'll regret it.

Has any man ever asked, "Honey, does this belt match my shoes?" No. But a woman will point it out if she thinks it doesn't. Do we care? No. Do I look presentable? Yes. Then I'm good to go.

Has any man ever sulked around the house for two days because their wife didn't notice their hair was cut different this time? No. Why? Because it's just hair. But to a woman, it's a big deal. It probably costed 120.00 for that slight change from yesterday. It costs me 15.00 for a hair cut. I'm the one who should be mad.

Want me to go on? I can. Pregnancy puts the crazy levels off the charts. I was married for 15 years. Had girlfriends before and after. Don't ever let a woman make you think you're the one who's nuts. We're not!

I'm happily single at the moment. Since Dec. Would I get involved with someone again? Of course. I'm gullible and a man. After all they are good for a couple of things. I just wish they would stop trying to change me, mold me into someone I'm not. Except me as I am, faults and all. Like I do them.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rowdyray
Women are weird? Let's face it, they're all nuts! Granted, the better looking they are, the more nuts we'll put up with. But in the end they're still crazy. I'll prove it.

Has any man ever asked, "Do these jeans make my butt or hips look big?" No. Don't answer that by the way, it's a trap. You'll regret it.

Has any man ever asked, "Honey, does this belt match my shoes?" No. But a woman will point it out if she thinks it doesn't. Do we care? No. Do I look presentable? Yes. Then I'm good to go.

Has any man ever sulked around the house for two days because their wife didn't notice their hair was cut different this time? No. Why? Because it's just hair. But to a woman, it's a big deal. It probably costed 120.00 for that slight change from yesterday. It costs me 15.00 for a hair cut. I'm the one who should be mad.

Want me to go on? I can. Pregnancy puts the crazy levels off the charts. I was married for 15 years. Had girlfriends before and after. Don't ever let a woman make you think you're the one who's nuts. We're not!

I'm happily single at the moment. Since Dec. Would I get involved with someone again? Of course. I'm gullible and a man. After all they are good for a couple of things. I just wish they would stop trying to change me, mold me into someone I'm not. Except me as I am, faults and all. Like I do them.
now thats so true
and the mold thing oh ya they try but they cant do it.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

My wife has hit me with all those same Q's.

I really don't understand the whole I got to be beutiful deal, but its what makes them women I guess.
Its some kind of competition between them all.
My wife has natural beauty and she still does all that crap.
I tell her all the time its a waste of time. Just comb your hair and lets go.
She gets fixed up just to watch TV.
When she says how do I look I just say, don't worry about it I'm trading you in when you hit 40, or when the boobs start dropping which ever comes first.
And a friend of mine bought some boobs for his wife. Just to keep them hanging high. He said its cheaper than a trade in.
I'm telling you they worship the mirror.
Women have put them selves in this state of mind over the years, that as men we are becoming more aware of imperfections and more picky.
Its there own fault.
I like them simple. Yet there aren't many of those out there.
I mean as a married women who the heck you trying to look.
And if I say that make up looks like crap why do they still wear it?
Old 05-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by beta bob
And don't forget 16) We never do anything together anymore ......
Meaning: I donīt like what you are doing. You should change. And do it now.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rowdyray
W
You will chase them as long as your gun works.
Whatīs wierd is that they want to change themself ( all the time ), and us. All the time.
We donīt want to change them. Or us. But thatīs another story....
Old 05-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Anders Myrberg
You will chase them as long as your gun works.
Whatīs wierd is that they want to change themself ( all the time ), and us. All the time.
We donīt want to change them. Or us. But thatīs another story....
No, as long as I still have a pulse. They have meds for when the gun jams. I hope to never find out.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

I know the answer but I'll ask anyway...

If most of us know women are just crazy/weird, then why are we with one or two/three if you are single?
Old 05-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3

If most of us know women are just crazy/weird, then why are we with one or two/three if you are single?
Because our brains are disconected when the under body is....
Old 05-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3

Horny!
Lets just say women are very desirable, and there efforts are needless, its there efforts that make them more complex.
Yet if they would listen to us men and be more simple they would be more desirable.
Like if I go grocery shopping with my wife, I have to get dressed to her specifications that sort of simple. Chill.
No but crack showing or belly button.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Horny!
Like if I go grocery shopping with my wife, I have to get dressed to her specifications that sort of simple. Chill.
No but crack showing or belly button.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

That's just funnay!!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by pnccj7
Kind of reminds me of some good advice I got on Sunday.....

If the dog is barking at the back door wanting in and your wife's yelling at the front wanting in. Which one do you let in?

The dog, once he's in, he shuts up!
PMsl
Old 05-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Tech Champion

One situation that usually is a painstakingly slow process is women going clothes shopping...

If you can, avoid at all costs and make sure you (*accidently*) leave your CC at home hehe
Old 05-11-2007, 06:00 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by tc3team
One situation that usually is a painstakingly slow process is women going clothes shopping...

If you can, avoid at all costs and make sure you (*accidently*) leave your CC at home hehe
A wife and 2 daughters here.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Tech Champion

A wife and 2 daughters here.
I feel your pain! A good excuse for leaving the CC at home is you need the cash for r/c stuff... umm, maybe not lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service