Pet injured from a rc >

Pet injured from a rc

Pet injured from a rc

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Pet injured from a rc

It Started harmless enough ,modding the micro-t so my pet ferret"stewie"would enjoy it as much as I. Oh and how he loved it, so much so I was thinking of a rc snake for the next project. Yup he went at it with everything he had, Mission #1 kill lil' rc wizzin' by me, no survivers. He got ahold of it a few times and chewed and punchered the hell out of it. I, a proud owner laugh and giggle as I get bit tryin to take away my buddys kill! This evening I'm farting around with the recoil in the dinning room. Doing the basic nascar drift oval in the house, Stewie wakes up yawns and does his wake up duties. Then he sees and hears the car, "OMG lemme out! WTF is that, lemme kill it for you". I let him out of his cage to investigate this new animal tearing around. Sorty I'm singing that circus background music we all do. Aha! This time the RC has the upper hand being alot bigger and faster, so I go on the offensive, chasin' his butt. Basicly goin after him full bore then power sliding into his rear end, pretty much pissin him off. Sure enough I go to fast and slam him between the car and the wall. He SCREAMED for dear life, I've heard this terror before with pet ferrets and know it isn't good. I smashed his hind end badly, picking him up ever so gently I noticed his broken leg and back. Got on the horn with the only vet willing to treat ferrets and do anything at this hour, I drove! Two hours later I was in madison and looking at the damage I caused on x-rays. So guys my own stupidity, caused me to have to put a beloved pet down. We all love our pets and love our RC's, but we need to remember they can get seriously hurt at our fun. RIP Stewie: age 7months
Old 03-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

Orrr man....

Thats horrendous. Feel sorry for you, but even more sorry for the poor Ferret!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by steelhawke
It Started harmless enough ,modding the micro-t so my pet ferret"stewie"would enjoy it as much as I. Oh and how he loved it, so much so I was thinking of a rc snake for the next project. Yup he went at it with everything he had, Mission #1 kill lil' rc wizzin' by me, no survivers. He got ahold of it a few times and chewed and punchered the hell out of it. I, a proud owner laugh and giggle as I get bit tryin to take away my buddys kill! This evening I'm farting around with the recoil in the dinning room. Doing the basic nascar drift oval in the house, Stewie wakes up yawns and does his wake up duties. Then he sees and hears the car, "OMG lemme out! WTF is that, lemme kill it for you". I let him out of his cage to investigate this new animal tearing around. Sorty I'm singing that circus background music we all do. Aha! This time the RC has the upper hand being alot bigger and faster, so I go on the offensive, chasin' his butt. Basicly goin after him full bore then power sliding into his rear end, pretty much pissin him off. Sure enough I go to fast and slam him between the car and the wall. He SCREAMED for dear life, I've heard this terror before with pet ferrets and know it isn't good. I smashed his hind end badly, picking him up ever so gently I noticed his broken leg and back. Got on the horn with the only vet willing to treat ferrets and do anything at this hour, I drove! Two hours later I was in madison and looking at the damage I caused on x-rays. So guys my own stupidity, caused me to have to put a beloved pet down. We all love our pets and love our RC's, but we need to remember they can get seriously hurt at our fun. RIP Stewie: age 7months
As a former ferret owner I can understand your pain.... Sorry to hear about this...
Old 03-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Suspended

how stupid.
animal abuser and a child stalker.
-whats next?
Old 03-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Old 03-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sirio man
how stupid.
animal abuser and a child stalker.
-whats next?
that was just f*cking uncalled for.

Sorry to hear about your pet .
Old 03-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i have two ferrets and know how lovable they are , so i am sorry for your lost
Old 03-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Tech Addict

All I can say is thnx for the support, And sirio you better hope for the living god's name you don't live near me. I've shot living humans in the name of duty, but you young man would just be a joy!! watch your back "board warrior!!!!!!!"
Old 03-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sorry to hear about that.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Tech Addict

P.S. thnx fellas, that remark pretty much put me to the edge.. as if I don't feal bad enof. Dude Sirio when (and if) you grow up and know the meaning of life.....then post ...........until then STFU......... You whanna get together with a real man you' Stooge SOB met me anywhere any time. I'm sure Stewie the ferret life was more important than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You whanna be board warrior you....... Ok i'm done this is no place for this ..........sorry rest of my rc addicts,

P.s. I never felt sorry for seeing pink mist from over 900 yrds away!what makes you different Sirio??? I'll lock one in the chamber for ya!

Last edited by TSR6; 03-19-2007 at 11:09 PM. Reason: removed several instances of the "F"-bomb.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

P.S. thnx fellas, that remark pretty much put me to the edge.. as if I don't feal fuck#$ bad enof. Dude Sirio when (and if) you grow up and know the meaning of life.....then post ...........until then STFU......... You whanna get together with a real man you fu$%in' Stooge SOB met me anywhere any time. I'm sure Stewie the ferret life was more important than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You whanna be board warrior you....... Ok i'm done this is no place for this ..........sorry rest of my rc addicts,

P.s. I never felt sorry for seeing pink mist from over 900 yrds away!what makes you different Sirio??? I'll lock one in the chamber for ya!
hey man i got your back I feel your pain some ppl's pets are family I had a hamster when i was 10 and it died it was realy upsetting.I'm realy sory to hear this
Old 03-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Omg all this bodily harm over a $2.00 ferret, hate to see what you'd do over a life of a Hampster
Old 03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks bro, but its not so much that as the whanna be board warrior thats pretty much a jerk-off.... I'll bet he's like a 16yr old with access to the internet and this forum. God only knows $hit catches up too you, and americans never forget!!! I'll bet he's .....................NM i'm better than that!

Last edited by steelhawke; 03-19-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i was young i would have killed any thing of course my hamster was a cannibal it ate its offspring
Old 03-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Tech Addict

Don't get me wrong! I'm a hunter too, nothin like the young fresh meat of a dear. But! The point is,ferrets,cats,dogs...whatever can be family members and missed badly. The point is I killed or ended the life shortly of a beloved pet because of my own stupitity. The reason for my post was to warn fellow RC addicts to becareful around pets. Now There's posts from ignoramissises or POS'S that seem to take this lightly. The same people wouldn't take it lightly in breaking the childs leg with a RC i hope!. So I'm simply pointing out the harm that can happen from our for running our beasties and I can see this getting outta hand shortly!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service