God and Country

Old 04-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robot
We don't go on walkabout unless it's to the bottle shop , abbo's go walkabout, it is agreed that even if you ban guns, the ppl that want them will get them no matter what, anyway while you have these laws there will be more VT's, nowhere have i said that taking away firearms will stop the killings, but even an village idot like yourself could work out it would slow down mass killings but not stop it, not sure where i have used slang , you must have your reading glasses on the wrong way old man you are right you can call ppl names without swearing at them, i fill better now and will edit my other post, thanks for setting me straight

You are killing me.....no pun intended!! You edited your post....now I am a Half Wit...dick.... and a village idiot. Old man I am not!!! "It would slow down mass killings but not stop it" ....pleeeeazzz. You need to read some of the other post and not just mine.....although you concentrate on mine because you are a troll. So let's leave it at this...we disagree on guns and the right to own them. I hope you never are in a situation where you wish you had a gun to protect yourself or loved ones. Then you'll come to the realization of why we have those laws we have here in the USA!! Again too bad for you all in OZ that your goverment took it upon themselves to take yours away in an ill fated attempt to stop crimes.....which is a fact that crime DID increase in OZ after this happened. See ya
Old 04-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Your Momma

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Since 2001.
21 posts, what woke you up?
Aren't you just a mister posts a lot.
most posts just make my eyes bleed so i spend my time banning users.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SRAD
You are killing me.....no pun intended!! You edited your post....now I am a Half Wit...dick.... and a village idiot. Old man I am not!!! "It would slow down mass killings but not stop it" ....pleeeeazzz. You need to read some of the other post and not just mine.....although you concentrate on mine because you are a troll. So let's leave it at this...we disagree on guns and the right to own them. I hope you never are in a situation where you wish you had a gun to protect yourself or loved ones. Then you'll come to the realization of why we have those laws we have here in the USA!! Again too bad for you all in OZ that your goverment took it upon themselves to take yours away in an ill fated attempt to stop crimes.....which is a fact that crime DID increase in OZ after this happened. See ya
i'd rather live in a gunless country knowing that when my kids go to school, there not going to wind up on the 6 o'clock news and possibly dead, but thats the society you live in, how can you possibly beleive because of no guns crime went up, that is insane and unfounded, crime will be around with or without guns
Old 04-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robot
i'd rather live in a gunless country knowing that when my kids go to school, there not going to wind up on the 6 o'clock news and possibly dead, but thats the society you live in, how can you possibly beleive because of no guns crime went up, that is insane and unfounded, crime will be around with or without guns
I guess we(the board) had hoped too much that you would just let it go. It's nice to have dreams.....everyone has them. This could go on and on. The facts speak for themselves. You can ignore them all you want.....that's ok....you live in your little "safe place"....and that's good for you. I wonder why more people don't live in that perfect crimeless country that you claim you have there!!! Ahhhh....I know why.....it's too long of a flight to get there. I'm done with this.....good name for you....ROBOT!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

But you have more crime per capita than the US!!!! Yes you still have gun crimes anyway. Yes you have violent crimes...more than we do!!!
http://wheelgun.blogspot.com/2007/0...rime-in-us.html
that is misinterperatation of the figures. in the uk a violent crime includes assualt, manslaughter, physical bodily harm and also attempted murder etc. the US one may only be some of those crimes. what is really needed is a more in depth study before you put faith in something as shakey as that.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Tech Champion

Riddle me this.... why would a Criminal, or anyone with Murderous Intent, give up their guns because of a law? Such a law will NEVER make it in the U.S. To paraphrase Charleton Heston, "From my Cold Dead Hands!"

I don't even own any guns, and I understand why it'd be silly to try and pry them away from the people that do. If you're so afraid to send you kids to school, them keep them at home and educate them yourself. Here in the U.S. you're free to make that choice...for now...
Old 05-03-2007, 08:35 AM
DKB
Tech Adept

Far out get over it the gun argument is getting real old hay....

Robot just chill man from a fellow Aussie.