Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Max Biaggi is BACK!!!!!!!! >

Max Biaggi is BACK!!!!!!!!

Max Biaggi is BACK!!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2007, 08:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 225 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SRAD
While I agree that this round might not tell the whole story...to say Max's win was lucky is rubbish!! He was one of the best in MtoGP...just that he was beaten by the best ever......Rossi. Expect a few more wins from Max during the year. He might not win the title but he'll win a few more races and put some excitement back in WSBK that Bayliss's domination last year took away.
it will be nice if he adds the exciment to WSBK like Anthony Gobert did to the AMA Superbike series!!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:59 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

"The Go Show"
Old 02-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

While I agree that this round might not tell the whole story...to say Max's win was lucky is rubbish!! He was one of the best in MtoGP...just that he was beaten by the best ever......Rossi. Expect a few more wins from Max during the year. He might not win the title but he'll win a few more races and put some excitement back in WSBK that Bayliss's domination last year took away.
agree with bayliss walking away last year ,but even last years race was not this bad (1st round this year) 30 sec from 1st -5th ,when bayliss went away there were atleast 3-4 rider's behind him fighting for 2 nd place
magny-cours round last year was the best race i`ve seen for about 3-4 years
Forgarty Rules
but the others have caught up Ducati up now
so this year should be good
see how it pains out this year

JT all the way
Old 02-28-2007, 06:23 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
agree with bayliss walking away last year ,but even last years race was not this bad (1st round this year) 30 sec from 1st -5th ,when bayliss went away there were atleast 3-4 rider's behind him fighting for 2 nd place
Forgarty Rules

JT all the way
Foggy was just awesome!!
Old 02-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
Forgarty Rules

JT all the way

Now you are talking sense. Agree that the season still has to play itself out. I sense you are a Brit....no duh....as you are a JT fan. I also like JT and think he's a gentleman on the track and a racer all the way. I think he will be in the hunt this year as his Honda looks to be fast and he's riding great. I also think Bayliss will come around...but like you said....others have caught up with Ducati....mainly the Suzuki adnthe Yamaha. Who ever wins the title.....it's shaping up to be a great season of bike racing in WSBK. Nothing like the days of Fogerty,Edwards,Slight,Russell,Corser and a few others.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:05 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Nothing like the days of Fogerty,Edwards,Slight,Russell,Corser and a few others.
those were the days!!