R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Chat Lounge (https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge-9/)
-   -   Females in the sport? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge/124491-females-sport.html)

cyrrus 08-09-2006 08:22 PM

Well my wife doesn't race. On our driver stand would make it tough on her. As she has MS. She just started to drive my car during practice and during main sorting. She know if she break something it okay. As she knows the price of the parts(She also my Finacial Officer) But Since I race two class and pit fpr a gas driver and marshalling.doesn't give much time to work on my car. So Mrs cyrrus actully does most of my wrenching for me. All but the most technical stuff. but I show her. Oh yeah She's is also 7 month pregnant.

[[john]] 08-09-2006 09:25 PM

Sanne Anthonsen - Sponsored by Corally
Click Here ;)

EricO3 08-09-2006 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by [[john]]
Sanne Anthonsen - Sponsored by Corally
Click Here ;)

:nod: Wow....

XrayFK 08-09-2006 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by EricO3

+1

EricO3 08-10-2006 12:10 AM

Corally knows what's up man.... :ha:

McSmooth 08-10-2006 09:03 AM

Corally knows what's up man.... :ha:

That's all you Eric...Corally, and she's 16. Time to add "University of Denmark" to your college list.

All that and she can help you with your car. Setting tweak, calculating rollout, lubing your....nevermind. :weird:

XrayFK 08-10-2006 09:15 AM

The age of consent in Denmark is 15, just thought I'd throw that out there.

This thread is about to become the Miss Sanne's fan club thread. :lol:

Runin Ronin 08-10-2006 12:08 PM

There are plenty of females in the sport!!! (Not drivers but, they are part of the sport!!!) Here are a few:

http://rc411.com/pages/babes.php

Courtney Day is my favorite! :nod:

CarissaF 08-10-2006 12:20 PM

Hey Art. I will be at the IIC, Cleveland, & Snowbirds. Can't wait!! I've got the carpet bug! Sick of racin in the dirt.

OllieRDX 08-10-2006 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by McSmooth
That's all you Eric...Corally, and she's 16. Time to add "University of Denmark" to your college list.

All that and she can help you with your car. Setting tweak, calculating rollout, lubing your....nevermind. :weird:

She's allready 17!
She's small but nice:p
verry cool girl verry social :)
Greetings Ollie

dr_hfuhuhurr 08-10-2006 12:27 PM

And you wonder why there are few women in the hobby...LOL.

"Because you're a realy hot woman and you're swimming in a sea of virgins." - Grandma's Boy

Art Jensen 08-10-2006 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by CarissaF
Hey Art. I will be at the IIC, Cleveland, & Snowbirds. Can't wait!! I've got the carpet bug! Sick of racin in the dirt.

Cool. I am going to the IIC and The Birds. I am looking forward to racing with you again. I will try to keep up this time!! :lol:

rackman 08-10-2006 01:11 PM

RC Is Not A Sport

I dont know where the thought was derived, but RC does not qualify as a sport.... its just a hobby.

RcCzarOfOld 08-10-2006 01:34 PM

I have to argue with that rackman. Yes, bashing with R/C vehicles is a hobby. And so is club level racing. But when you have people paid to compete on a national and global level, it becomes a sport. Competitive R/C racing is a sport in which even fat bodies like myself can compete. It's the same as IMSA, NASCAR, SCCA, TRANS AM, American Le Mans, etc.., just on a smaller scale and without risk to life and limb. The same competitive nature, driving and setup skills are necessary to be successful. Or are you one of those people that thinks if there isn't a stick and or ball involved, it's not a sport?

And the fact that your one and only post was obviously intended to start some s*** certainly says a lot about whoever you THINK you are. Have a nice day.

Just my .02

Tony

EricO3 08-10-2006 07:58 PM

Haha :lol: