The weirdos in the attic thread >

The weirdos in the attic thread

Like Tree827Likes

The weirdos in the attic thread

Old 05-11-2022, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default The weirdos in the attic thread

Since I have the Atari setup and I'm comfortable with the amenities lets try this again.
Sir 51D3WAYS and ejtnt like this.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Hey billy do you,have a size for thunderdome rc? Can't find it on their website.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:15 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kregger View Post
Hey billy do you,have a size for thunderdome rc? Can't find it on their website.
100x44.
Saturday straight in the video was 80 feet.
Kregger likes this.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

That was the fastest I've seen a thread been locked. I guess this is the true part 7 since Sir 51D3WAYS dun goofed with the last part 7 thread title.

I've been inhaling a bunch of solder smoke but at least my electronics are almost done. Still hate how thick and bad the heatshrink looks though.
Sir 51D3WAYS and Dave_S like this.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Regional Moderator

Wow. Go away for a little while and like that, another thread closed. Is this one here to stay??? I brought the NES over.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Tech Prophet

Not shocked. Those 2 have battled going back to URC
jiml, Sir 51D3WAYS and Dave_S like this.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I mostly miss Doctor Isotope from URC. I know he was a registered member here, but we must not frequent the same threads lol
Old 05-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

At least I can still watch the shapeshifter videos he did.
Dave_S likes this.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Tech Prophet

Kregger, Sir 51D3WAYS and Dave_S like this.
Old 05-11-2022, 04:50 PM
Tech Champion

Made friends with the squirrels. It's only the 3 babies 2nd day out of the trees.

Kinda want to change my username to "Dances with Squirrels"

Old 05-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
Made friends with the squirrels. It's only the 3 babies 2nd day out of the trees.

Kinda want to change my username to "Dances with Squirrels"

https://youtu.be/D3t9yplgnWU
Young Hammy. Now injecting some high caffeine soda soaked nuts. See if they can jump “over the hedge”
jiml and Dave_S like this.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:02 AM
Tech Adept

So Fyrstormer, assuming he's still allowed on here, asked why I sold the Summit. Simple answer is why keep it? It's a multi-tool of the RC world. If I want a particular tool, I use the correct one, not a multi-tool. It's not as good as the E-Revo at speed, and not as good as a proper crawler when going slow. I sold the XO-1 because it's so fast it's not usable, I'd rather something that's fast, but still usable. I sold the drift car because the drift track got further away, cost more money to visit and was closed for 2 years because of Covid. I sold the HBX Devastator because I got three Kyosho Mini Z 4x4s, so it was pointless and a bit rubbish (same goes for the FMS FJ Cruiser I bought and then very quickly sold). I sold the MERV because it's possibly the most fragile vehicle Traxxas ever made, and it required more wrench time than run time.

See if you guys can keep this thread open for at least a week ;-)
Old 05-12-2022, 04:12 AM
Tech Champion

^I'm now tempted to buy a traxxas, Just not sure which one..... I'm part of a large group of bashers and crawlers and everyone and their dog there has a traxxas of some kind except me lol. I'm also the only one with a KO radio. Go figure lol. Now I'm tempted by a Sledge....
nitrous36 likes this.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:45 AM
Tech Prophet

Looks like 3rd straight 90+ day. Supposed to start to return to more normal after today. Still haven’t made choice for Saturday, but looks like a rainy drive either direction. And a bad bad day for the outdoor group to have 1st race.

Watched “Tenet” as last of free movie week Monday night. 3rd time. Found the two bits I missed in the story previously. I do now wonder if there are 2 “Kat” living on the same time? The lady at the end is the 2nd. Not the original with her son that came back to the boat.

Dave_S likes this.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:55 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by Sir 51D3WAYS View Post
^I'm now tempted to buy a traxxas, Just not sure which one..... I'm part of a large group of bashers and crawlers and everyone and their dog there has a traxxas of some kind except me lol. I'm also the only one with a KO radio. Go figure lol. Now I'm tempted by a Sledge....
For all the hate traxxas gets, their cars really aren't that bad. As long as you don't look at them from a racers eyes, and you brought it to bash, theyre fun just like anything else.

In the last thread you ask how I became a mod. Almost 10 years ago, wow time flies, I asked and begged the powers that be for a carolinas forum. We talked and they eventually agreed, but on the grounds that I moderate it. That was the caveat. As for editing threads, I don't have any powers outside of the regional section. So my powers, I dont have any. If a thread gets closed or deleted here, it wasnt me and I have nothing to do with it. I can still view removed threads, but I cant resurrect them or anything.

Its just a title. Im not even middle management. If this were a McDonald's, Im the lowly manager thats sent to deal with the Karens when the fries are cold or a burger didnt have pickles.

I give you free coupons or kiss your @$$ and get you hot fries on the house, then tell you to have a nice day. Haha

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.