Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Toca Race Driver 3 >

Toca Race Driver 3

Toca Race Driver 3

Old 03-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Default Toca Race Driver 3

this game is AWSOME!! just got it a week ago and i have almost beat it already! im hooked. the gameplay is very realistic with the damage . there are so many great tracks including Spa, Shanghai, Donnington Park, Laguna Seca, Bahrain, Silverstone, Hockenheim, and the Nurburgring.And more! there are all different types of racing : classics, GT, touring, off-road, oval, open-wheel, and Honda racing. there's alot of cool cars you can drive. You can drive F-1 cars, old to new, including the 60's Lotus 49, the 80's Williams car, the 90's Williams Renault FW-18, and the latest Williams BMW. you can drive touring cars such as the DTM Mercedes, Audi, and Opel. there are GT cars such as the Noble M12, Corvette C5R, Gemballa Porsche GT3, Koenig Ferrari 360, and Koenig Lamborghini Diablo. you can drive Nascar and IRL cars in the Oval racing. you can also drive classic cars including OLD mercedes cars, Buick grand sports, pontiac firebirds, Lancia betas, and BMW M1's. I recommend this game to anyone who can never get enough racing!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2006, 11:24 AM
PaZ
Tech Master

tis a amazing game
Old 03-20-2006, 01:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

sounds like i need to get myself a copy of it very soon
Old 03-22-2006, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

I have been wondering about toca. I've recently been occupied with GT4, after replacing my PS2 for like, the third time... (first one was stolen, second one quit working, and now I have that small one w/ the built-in online adapter)
Can you upgrade and customize/ tune the cars in toca? I love to mess with suspension settings and stuff in GT4 etc... makes the game sooooo much cooler.

EDIT: ! I'ts a done deal! I must get it! I just looked at it on IGN.com, and watched a couple of vids! now THAT is a racing game! those were the 2 coolest videos of any racing games I have ever seen!
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/736/736260/vids_1.html

(just click the image, it should play)

Last edited by rs4rallydriver; 03-22-2006 at 06:16 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Got the game! I am really impressed with this game. I brought it over to my friends house, and they liked it also. only thing is that the framerate changes for 2 player mode (at least with PS2 it does). Overall, Game is really a must have.
Is it just me, or do you guys have fun destroying cars every once in a while, to see the extent of damage you can do before the car/truck becomes un-driveable?
Old 03-26-2006, 11:35 AM
PaZ
Tech Master

yea mainly its when i get taken out on the last lap from the lead i turn around and get them with a head on makes me feel better