Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Eric S Cook

Thanks

Old 01-26-2020, 02:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks

Thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge and wisdom here. I help a few youth groups for some local churches out with some artsy crafty type stuff for the less fortunate kids in the area, and learning about some RC stuff they've wanted to try out has been pretty easy here thanks to y'all. I truly and sincerely appreciate it. Even an old artist like me with no idea whats going on can get enough info here to get a good start. I just wanted to say Thanks to every single one of ya!!

Much love!!
✌️
Old 01-26-2020, 05:05 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

This is a great forum for sure. The rookie section has helped us all at one time or another.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Great thread, I extend the thanks to the many people on this forum that have helped me as well

You guys have saved me from wasting a lot of money ... but also helped me spend a lot of it too