Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
The official Useless "I have nothing better to do thread" >

The official Useless "I have nothing better to do thread"

Like Tree3146Likes

The official Useless "I have nothing better to do thread"

Old 02-21-2019, 11:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by st_dragn_wagen View Post
knew those names instantly. actually went to the same middle school as snoop (at a different time obviously). fun side note, Tiffany Amber Theissen went there as well.

hell just to add names the list. O'Shea Jackson, Christopher Wallace, Tracy Marrow? how about Rob Van Winkle? (that one should be easy)

I did not know the first two. Ice T is a cool dude (irony?) and I have loved the stuff that he has done with Body Count.

I have a few for ya. Michael Balzary, Gary Lee Weinrib, Reginald Arvizu, John Richard Baldwin and the comically long named Roberto Agustín Miguel Santiago Samuel Perez de la Santa Concepción Trujillo Veracruz Bautista. What can I say, I like bass. By the way, it is a crime that mr. Baldwin isn't knighted yet
Old 02-21-2019, 11:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Tamiyadan View Post
mock up, stopping for a bit due to parts on back order and a blown drive belt for my Cnc machine GURRRRR. the belt failure occured because autodesk fusion 360 decided to completely change how CAM used to work and screwed the machine up on a long cut.

this looks awesome! Once you finalize your design could you be convinced maybe printing me one too?
Dave_S likes this.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sir 51D3WAYS View Post
In future, you may wish to x-ray your parcels. Just in case.

You may also wish to open the parcel from the side walls instead of the flaps. That way, you avoid activating any trigger mechanism attached to the flaps.
Man that was my first thought. But do you think they havent already thought about that??? You will be the first to be blown up. But seriously, the dude has other issues to believe a bomb was sent to him. My first reaction wouldnt be to post it on rctech, it would be to 911. But it was just some tires. He knows he pissed some people off enough, or why else the paranoia?
Old 02-22-2019, 12:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sir 51D3WAYS View Post
In future, you may wish to x-ray your parcels. Just in case.

You may also wish to open the parcel from the side walls instead of the flaps. That way, you avoid activating any trigger mechanism attached to the flaps.
I opened it as safely as I could, from a distance lol. I'm a nervous Nelly.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by VoltageDrop View Post
Man that was my first thought. But do you think they havent already thought about that??? You will be the first to be blown up. But seriously, the dude has other issues to believe a bomb was sent to him. My first reaction wouldnt be to post it on rctech, it would be to 911. But it was just some tires. He knows he pissed some people off enough, or why else the paranoia?
not true at all. I went out of my my way to help somebody, that's why they sent me something for being nice. Dude was weird though and invited me to his house in Florida, kept messaging me about us having all this stuff in common.

I've received a few free gifts on facebook, but normally people tell me what they are sending.

in miltary I was also former cop, and I've seen some messed up stuff. I have anxiety and am suspicious by nature.

you're first reaction and my first reaction would most likely be way different because of different life experiences

also this isn't a note I'd expect from someone mad at me, or from someone that barely knows me.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tamiyadan View Post
mock up, stopping for a bit due to parts on back order and a blown drive belt for my Cnc machine GURRRRR. the belt failure occured because autodesk fusion 360 decided to completely change how CAM used to work and screwed the machine up on a long cut.

Man I like the 3d rendering and all but who has carpet in their house? I used to lay carpet for a living with tack strip, stretchers, and kickers. Carpet is so dirty and full of everything that is airborn. What goes up must come down. Mold, dust mites, airborne particles. Not to mention the devastation it has on electronics.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
not true at all. I went out of my my way to help somebody, that's why they sent me something for being nice. Dude was weird though and invited me to his house in Florida, kept messaging me about us having all this stuff in common.

I've received a few free gifts on facebook, but normally people tell me what they are sending.

in miltary I was also former cop, and I've seen some messed up stuff. I have anxiety and am suspicious by nature.

you're first reaction and my first reaction would most likely be way different because of different life experiences

also this isn't a note I'd expect from someone mad at me, or from someone that barely knows me.

Maybe he is sexually attracted to you lol
Old 02-22-2019, 04:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ordered another bag for MiniZ cars. Plus larger one for 1/10. Time to start getting a little bit organized. Mail might have something today. The RCmart order did arrive. Caught the mail carrier. Not sure about ordering again from rcmart. This no tracking thing is fustrating. Looks like cold and dry again this morning. Sunrise about 15 minutes
Sir 51D3WAYS likes this.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly View Post

Ordered another bag for MiniZ cars. Plus larger one for 1/10. Time to start getting a little bit organized. Mail might have something today. The RCmart order did arrive. Caught the mail carrier. Not sure about ordering again from rcmart. This no tracking thing is fustrating. Looks like cold and dry again this morning. Sunrise about 15 minutes
looking at this pic all I am thinking is that somebody needs to make a 911 gt2 rs lexan body. That's the only porsche that I think looks nice (ok, along with the 934)

Old 02-22-2019, 05:10 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ejtnt View Post
looking at this pic all I am thinking is that somebody needs to make a 911 gt2 rs lexan body. That's the only porsche that I think looks nice (ok, along with the 934)

Lexan bodies are just now becoming popular in small scale. With Kyosho tripping over its own feet, a few others are moving in on the small scale racing crowd. Those are using lexan bodies. Now would someone actually get the licensing to do a actual body, have to see

I’ve never really been a Porsche fan. They all look like a squished VW
Old 02-22-2019, 05:13 AM
Tech Champion

Hpi does have this Porsche body. Buts it’s heavy. And looks great, but it hurts how the car drives.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post

dude writes like tony Ferguson. Funny his name is tony as well
Old 02-22-2019, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

delete
Dave_S likes this.

Last edited by Tamiyadan; 04-17-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

delete

Last edited by Tamiyadan; 04-17-2019 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ejtnt View Post
I did not know the first two. Ice T is a cool dude (irony?) and I have loved the stuff that he has done with Body Count.

I have a few for ya. Michael Balzary, Gary Lee Weinrib, Reginald Arvizu, John Richard Baldwin and the comically long named Roberto Agustín Miguel Santiago Samuel Perez de la Santa Concepción Trujillo Veracruz Bautista. What can I say, I like bass. By the way, it is a crime that mr. Baldwin isn't knighted yet
knew Flea and Fieldy right off the bat. pieced together Trujillo (if you hadn't said you liked bass it would have gone over my head)

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service