PayPal Question

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jiml

PayPal Question

Old 05-15-2018, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)
Default PayPal Question

I sent a PayPal yesterday and I noticed the options have changed. Where it use to say pay for goods and services it now looks like its called send or request money and the friends and family option is now referred to as gift money. This caught me by surprise I am guessing its that way for every one or have I made a mistake on my PayPal account??
Old 05-15-2018, 02:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

No mistake. Same on my account. Has been for some time now.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks I was not sure about the changes I wan not wanting to send payment with out any buyer protection thanks again Bill
Old 05-15-2018, 12:46 PM
Tech Champion

I always wonder why people go to an RC forum to ask these kind of questions while with one call or email to their helpdesk you get the right aswer from the right person.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

That's an easy answer first I'm old and don't use the internet much, pretty much only three sites yahoo mail PayPal and RCtech. and the only reason for PayPal is to buy rc stuff off of Rctech.Where PayPal is the only approved way to make a purchase on RCtech I was confident that the people I deal with on here would know the answer. Thanks fro the post because it dose help me because I never even thought of contacting PayPals help desk but probably will in the future now that I relies that would be a better option. Thanks Bill
Old 09-27-2020, 04:52 PM
Tech Rookie

You just haven't noticed the next update. I was also surprised when I saw it for the first time. I usually do not pay attention to which applications are updated on my smartphone, so it was a surprise for me ... At the beginning, I thought it was because I buy PayPal accounts, and not use my own (if you want to know more about this, then visit this site). Perhaps this is insanity, but I am very worried about my personal data. In part, I understand that using the PayPal service guarantees the safety of personal data (and, in principle, no one needs my personal data). But I am really worried about the news about frequent hacker attacks, as well as theft of personal information. Should I go to a psychologist?

Last edited by GraceLambert89b; 10-06-2020 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
I always wonder why people go to an RC forum to ask these kind of questions while with one call or email to their helpdesk you get the right aswer from the right person.
They trust the opinions here more than anywhere else? Might sound crazy, but probably also true.
petersen114 likes this.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by GraceLambert89b View Post
But I am really worried about the news about frequent hacker attacks, as well as theft of personal information. Should I go to a psychologist?
I don't think that you should go to psychologist. I think it is normal that you are worried about hacker attacks, because it is true that it became more and more often.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Same happened with me