Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
What are you doing today V2.0 >

What are you doing today V2.0

Like Tree1252Likes

What are you doing today V2.0

Old 03-21-2018, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Default What are you doing today V2.0

i leave for a couple days and you window licking numb skulls wreck up the place . so maybe lets leave the politics out of it this time

so to pick things up where they left off.
is anybody else PO'ed that roadkill wont be on youtube anymore? its only on the motor trend website from now on. its still free, but you have to disable the add blocker if you use one. i don't much mind that, i can deal with a short commercial break every so often. it's just real annoying that i have to remember to go to a second website to watch it. odds are, im going to forget.
AJH387 and Lystrange like this.

Last edited by st_dragn_wagen; 03-21-2018 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Velocity channel has been running older episodes. Didnít know the series was still going.

Finally got around to trying the Protoform VTA Tires. Just short run while trying to get steering centered. Itís time to get a body for it.

Passed the 1,000 mark with timed laps MiniZ practice last night. Steadily improving.

Package arrived for my USGT car. Not ready to install it yet. But will get it solder up this week. Maybe Iíll even give it a try
Old 03-21-2018, 06:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

I know I'll probably get some flack or even get this thread locked for asking but, what was the reasoning behind locking an entire thread over 2-3 people arguing? Why not delete the posts give the offenders a time out and let everyone else go about their business like you all usually do?

Well I guess we should just be lucky the entire thread didn't just disappear again...........

So anywho

I am really at an impasse on what I want to run for electronics in my Summit. Should I just toss in a Hobbywing WP860 and my drill motor or should I try a nice 4s brushless setup. Do note I don't really bash my Summit I usually take it out hiking so most of the time it doesn't go much faster than walking pace.
Dave_S likes this.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

I bought the new star wars movie, and haven't seen it. Hopefully it's decent, I liked the last one.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I bought the new star wars movie, and haven't seen it. Hopefully it's decent, I liked the last one.
No spoilers or kill you I will lol
Dave_S likes this.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by slick2500 View Post
No spoilers or kill you I will lol
Good. There are others that havenít seen it yet. It just hit my ď On DemandĒ. Iím working my way through the ďRebelsĒ series.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

i haven't seen it ether. hell i haven't seen episodes 1-6 all the way through
Old 03-21-2018, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by st_dragn_wagen View Post
i haven't seen it ether. hell i haven't seen episodes 1-6 all the way through
I have the original CBS/FOX VHS releases of Episodes 4, 5 & 6. They have been watched many many times.

I saw this on the Bookface the other day, now I want one for my truck https://www.altpress.com/news/entry/..._he_opens_door
Old 03-21-2018, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

I have the original CBS/FOX VHS releases of Episodes 4, 5 & 6. They have been watched many many times.

I saw this on the Bookface the other day, now I want one for my truck https://www.altpress.com/news/entry/..._he_opens_door
And itís the version once heard in elevators. I remember when that song was popular. Couldnít go more then a hour without it being on radio or MTV.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

iv seen most of those, but never a single one start to finish in one sitting. im sure there are things iv missed. and im sorry, but the one with the ewoks in it, just isn't that good. although it is better than episode 1, which i have seen all the way though. episode 1 is just terrible.
i have seen 7 all the way through as well. the first time i thought it was kind of cool. second time, not not as much. third time i turned it on it didn't hold my interest.
i just don't get the whole star wars obsession thing.

and if my truck played that every time i opened the doors id be going in and out through the windows dukes of hazard style
Old 03-21-2018, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by st_dragn_wagen View Post
iv seen most of those, but never a single one start to finish in one sitting. im sure there are things iv missed. and im sorry, but the one with the ewoks in it, just isn't that good. although it is better than episode 1, which i have seen all the way though. episode 1 is just terrible.
i have seen 7 all the way through as well. the first time i thought it was kind of cool. second time, not not as much. third time i turned it on it didn't hold my interest.
i just don't get the whole star wars obsession thing.

and if my truck played that every time i opened the doors id be going in and out through the windows dukes of hazard style
I wish they would make a sequel to Spaceballs. But who would play Lord Helmet and Barf?
Old 03-21-2018, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

I wish they would make a sequel to Spaceballs. But who would play Lord Helmet and Barf?
Rick Moranis can come out of hiding for Helmet, Rowlf the Dog front the Muppets can play Barf.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Brooks hasnít stopped. His rollicking musical Young Frankenstein, based on his film of the same name, is running in Londonís West End. He wants to bring Blazing Saddles, his spoof Western, to the stage too. He is working on a sequel to his 1987 film Spaceballs, a spoof on space odysseys. At home in California, he scrawls ideas in pencil on yellow pads for his assistant to type up.

Itís been 20 years since Rick left movies. Maybe heíd be willing. Have to be a certain age to get the joke, Dave Thomas as Dark Helmet. With a Canadian accent.

Take off to the great white north.
Old 03-22-2018, 12:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly View Post
Brooks hasnít stopped. His rollicking musical Young Frankenstein, based on his film of the same name, is running in Londonís West End. He wants to bring Blazing Saddles, his spoof Western, to the stage too. He is working on a sequel to his 1987 film Spaceballs, a spoof on space odysseys. At home in California, he scrawls ideas in pencil on yellow pads for his assistant to type up.

Itís been 20 years since Rick left movies. Maybe heíd be willing. Have to be a certain age to get the joke, Dave Thomas as Dark Helmet. With a Canadian accent.

Take off to the great white north.
What's the matter Col Sandurz? Chicken?
Old 03-22-2018, 12:49 AM
Tech Master

Just finished movie, wrenching on truck, and reading thread about Japanís Setouchi Region.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service