Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Default Circle of Life

😃😆😊
Old 10-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Einsman
Alright. I may be too young to really be able to speak out about all this, but I really want to say a piece about all the controversy here. I am very passionate about racing and I give it my all, but at the end of the day it's all about FUN. It's about enjoying some time away from the stresses of life. At the PRCC round, I had my share of issues. I crashed, I broke, I struggled and I lost. I could have quit, I could have packed up and walked off but I remembered it's supposed to be about fun and friendship (with FRIENDLY rivalry). It's easy to point out all the things that Amber may have done that you did not agree with, but she had a lot of responsibility and both her and Anthony really stepped up to the plate and gave it their all. When Chuck and Graham had a bit of a grudge it was upsetting, but no one is perfect so it's all good. Overall, I myself had a great time. Yes I was a little stressed, but it was all in all a lot of fun, I learned a LOT, and I am ever grateful for all the help I received. If you get too serious and forget to have fun, then PLEASE, try your best for the sake of others. You're all like family to me.
One of the most mature posts I've seen!

Thanks Einsman, thanks for the reminder to keep it all in perspective.

Josh