Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
The Next Ontario 8ight Scale Series Race - This Sunday! >

The Next Ontario 8ight Scale Series Race - This Sunday!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Next Ontario 8ight Scale Series Race - This Sunday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default The Next Ontario 8ight Scale Series Race - This Sunday!

I was supposed to be doing a rodeo this weekend that I've done for 11 consecutive years, but due to scheduling of a handful of other events, I am missing a rodeo to run an 1/8 Scale Race... bring your Buggy or Truggy... or just bring some beer. This Sunday brings "Race #5" of the Ontario 8ight Scale Off Road Championship, though it's the 4th race due to a rain-out... see the points to date: http://joescully.com/rc/2015-O8SOC-S...ts-after-4.pdf

If you've been out this year for the series, we look forward to re-visiting. If you haven't... join us anyway, we have individual race awards, just treat it as a trophy race. Plus, this will be the first visit on the re-imagined RC Acres Layout!

Race #5 of the Ontario 8ight Scale Off Road Championship is August 2, 2015 at RC Acres.

Running 1/8 eBuggy, eTruggy, Nitro Buggy and Nitro Truggy. Classes just: $25 for 1st Class, $20 for 2nd Class, $15 for 3rd Class.

If you are having issues pre-registering on RC Sign-up, please use this alternate google form: HERE, or provide the Race Director with the following info in advance: Name, Class(es), Transponder(s) via email at mailto:[email protected] or text 416.931.2502

Normally, if you miss pre-registrations, you can show-up go-up, but there is a $5 non-pre-registration fee. THIS IS WAIVED AS I AM PLAYING CATCH-UP for this race.

PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO ENSURE YOUR CORRECT TRANSPONDER IS UP-TO-DATE IN RC-SIGNUP.

Tentative RaceDay Schedule:
    PRE-REGISTRATION:
      Having issues? Here are the ways to get pre-registered for the August 2nd O8SOC Race:
        *******THE IMPORTANCE OF PRE-REGISTRATION*******
        Our primary goal is the racers' experience, and we feel that
        a) providing as much track time as possible
        b) scheduling to have our podiums prior to 5:30p is an optimum finish.
        and
        c) having podium awards for all mains as reward
        allows for us to provide a great experience
        Pre-registration allows us to calculate our day in advance and organize an optimum schedule in advance, and ensure that we have the appropriate awards ordered. In addition, it reduces pre-race administration for the Race Director, thus affording an on-time start.
        We provide numerous means to pre-register. Please help us to help you.
        While we won't refuse a race fee on the day (show-up, go-up), it is in everyone's interest to have our field of racers pre-registered.
        Thank you.