Search
Like Tree24Likes

KRC RACING (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Offroad season Ender

What can I say, what a great end to the season!! It was so great to have the Kamloops guys out, racing was tight. weather cut into our day but fun was had by all.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R2_Race_02_E Buggy_B-Main.pdf (30.3 KB, 39 views)
Old 10-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Default Offroad season Ender II

part 2

With offroad in the books, time to get onroad cars ready!!
see you on the rug!!
Attached Files
R2_Race_08_E Buggy_A-Main.pdf (32.8 KB, 46 views)
ResultsNames.pdf (64.7 KB, 53 views)
Old 10-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I'll just leave this here....
Tiny.24 and T.Wilks191 like this.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Tech Adept

Big thanks to you guys for helping us with getting our carpet. This season is exciting!
Old 10-16-2017, 08:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Season Opener this weekend!

It's that time of year again, the leaves are starting to turn, it's getting cooler outside, winter is on the way. But don't worry, it's heating up for indoor racing!

KRC Racing's season opener of indoor On-Road racing is this weekend, the 21st and 22nd. Doors open on Saturday for set up of the NEW CRC carpet track at 5pm, followed by open practice until 1030pm. Be sure to bring some CA glue for your tires, I will put on a demo on gluing the sidewalls. This is a must learn/do for the new carpet! With the new carpet, gone are the days of waiting for a grove to form, traction starts from the time the rug is rolled out! You won't want to miss this opportunity to practice on the new carpet, as traction levels will be better that the best we had on the old carpet, some time to work on chassis set up will prove to be invaluable.

Doors will open on Sunday at 0800am, with open practice until the first heat at 10am. The usual On-Road classes we run are USGT, TC Stk, 12 Stk, F1. We will also run any class that has enough to make a heat.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:54 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys, Just a heads up, at least 3 of us TVRCRC guys will be coiming up to race with you on Sunday. See you in a few!
Old 10-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Word on the street is Gripworks RC is coming out as well, and dragging a few racers from the coast with him. shaping up to be a gooder.
Lord_ArieZ likes this.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Racing today!! Set up and practice went well last night, the new carpet is great, layout is the full 84', big change from what we are used to.

Doors open at 8am, racing starts at 10am.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

What a great season opener! Thanks to all that made it out, hope all enjoyed the racing and new track, I know I did.
Attached Files
R4_Race_01_Mini_A-Main.pdf (34.0 KB, 41 views)
R4_Race_03_F1_A-Main.pdf (33.1 KB, 48 views)
R4_Race_05_CTA-USGT_B-Main.pdf (33.7 KB, 47 views)
Old 10-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

And the rest
Attached Files
R4_Race_06_CTA-USGT_A-Main.pdf (38.5 KB, 53 views)
R4_Race_07_Mod TC_A-Main.pdf (37.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (56.0 KB, 47 views)
Round2.txt (56.8 KB, 42 views)
Round3.txt (57.1 KB, 57 views)
Old 10-23-2017, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Great day yesterday. Thanks for having us out.
Somehow I'm not aloud to sleep in after that weekend
Old 10-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Shoot, sorry we missed the season opener, sounds like it was a good time.

Favour to ask if anyone is heading to Penticton this week, and maybe heading to Kamloops this Sunday....RC Willy has a few parts for me, wondering if anyone could connect with him to pick up and then bring them to Kamalpoops, or get them to someone who is?

Cheers!!
Old 10-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

I just wanted to post up about the club transponders and my comments during the race. KRC Racing will continue to make available the transponders to those racers that need one. This being said, we only have 5, and two are currently broken, one with a post broken off, and one with a dead battery, plus one more with a cracked case. I will be replacing the batteries on all of them, and I am currently trying to find replacement cases as well, so we should be able to have them available for new racers to use. My comment about not being able to continue to offer the privilege of use of the club transponders was meant as a warning that once these three stop working, we cannot replace them, as they are no longer made. I will do my best to ensure the ones we have are repaired and maintained, so they can be available to new racers.

I do believe, that if you have been racing for a few seasons, and your fleet of cars is growing, you make the investment in your own personal transponders, and help ensure the club ones are readily available for the new comers to the hobby.

Steve C is working on putting together a group buy for PT's if interested, please get in touch with him.
T.Wilks191 likes this.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

I have been in contact with a distributor of some new 12th scale spec tires. They have a program that will supply clubs with the spec tire for a reasonable price, around $25 CND per set of 4. The only issue is it is not an approved tire for the WCICS series as of yet. This tire is reportedly the same compound and offers no performance difference than the approved tires, so it may be approved. I would like feedback from the 12th scale racers if you wish to spec the tire or leave it open. If we do, the tires would be ordered through me on a group buy.
durtbag likes this.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SLOWINSLOWOUT
I have been in contact with a distributor of some new 12th scale spec tires. They have a program that will supply clubs with the spec tire for a reasonable price, around $25 CND per set of 4. The only issue is it is not an approved tire for the WCICS series as of yet. This tire is reportedly the same compound and offers no performance difference than the approved tires, so it may be approved. I would like feedback from the 12th scale racers if you wish to spec the tire or leave it open. If we do, the tires would be ordered through me on a group buy.
You know Im in for this!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.