Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
KRC RACING  (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB) >

KRC RACING (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)

Like Tree24Likes

KRC RACING (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)

Old 01-28-2017, 08:33 PM
  #766  
Tech Adept
 
T.Wilks191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Kamloops, BC
Posts: 156
Default

Originally Posted by The Butcher
I know we are still a few months away but lets make this season official!!

But First, some news!!

First of all, I know we have been racing this layout since I have First started racing. So this is the year we are doing a big change to the track. There are some track improvement that we should do. Our drivers stand needs a little love and the weeping tile(track perimeter) sure is beat up. speaking of weeping tile, I have a member that has stepped up and would match up to Two rolls of weeping tile if the club can raise the money. This is a big help, lets make this happen!! More planning to come.

Second, we have been invited to join the 2017 Western Off-road Race Series or WORS for short. This series will include Chilliwack, Kamloops, Nanaimo, Coquitlam, and us. This is going to be the biggest off road series in this area since i have started racing. More details to come!

And Now the season

April 9 Club race
April 21-23 WORS Chilliwack
May 7 Club Race
May 26-28 WORS Kelowna
June 4 Club Race
June 18 Club Race
June 23-25 WORS Kamloops
July 9 Club Race
July 21-23 WORS Nanaimo
Aug 11-13 WORS Coquitlam (series ender)
Aug 27 Club Race
Sep 10 Last Club Race

We may need to add some dates but these are solid. Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Wow. this is great news! Exciting to have a series of races. looks like my new kits will be going to good use!!
T.Wilks191 is offline  
Old 01-29-2017, 07:16 PM
  #767  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
Einsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: West Kelowna, B.C
Posts: 233
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by The Butcher
I know we are still a few months away but lets make this season official!!

But First, some news!!

First of all, I know we have been racing this layout since I have First started racing. So this is the year we are doing a big change to the track. There are some track improvement that we should do. Our drivers stand needs a little love and the weeping tile(track perimeter) sure is beat up. speaking of weeping tile, I have a member that has stepped up and would match up to Two rolls of weeping tile if the club can raise the money. This is a big help, lets make this happen!! More planning to come.

Second, we have been invited to join the 2017 Western Off-road Race Series or WORS for short. This series will include Chilliwack, Kamloops, Nanaimo, Coquitlam, and us. This is going to be the biggest off road series in this area since i have started racing. More details to come!

And Now the season

April 9 Club race
April 21-23 WORS Chilliwack
May 7 Club Race
May 26-28 WORS Kelowna
June 4 Club Race
June 18 Club Race
June 23-25 WORS Kamloops
July 9 Club Race
July 21-23 WORS Nanaimo
Aug 11-13 WORS Coquitlam (series ender)
Aug 27 Club Race
Sep 10 Last Club Race

We may need to add some dates but these are solid for our races. Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
This is amazing news!!!
Einsman is offline  
Old 02-01-2017, 10:11 AM
  #768  
Tech Adept
 
T.Wilks191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Kamloops, BC
Posts: 156
Default

Are you guys having a club race this weekend? May come out.
T.Wilks191 is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 08:02 AM
  #769  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (20)
 
SLOWINSLOWOUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 889
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by T.Wilks191
Are you guys having a club race this weekend? May come out.
Next club race is the 12th unfortunately.
SLOWINSLOWOUT is offline  
Old 02-07-2017, 11:17 AM
  #770  
Tech Regular
 
The Butcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Armstrong, BC
Posts: 309
Default Racing this Sunday!!

RACING THIS SUNDAY!!
Doors open at 8am. Can't wait to race with our click track!!
The Butcher is offline  
Old 02-12-2017, 05:52 PM
  #771  
Tech Regular
 
The Butcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Armstrong, BC
Posts: 309
Default Race Day Results

Had a great race day!! Close racing in Touring for 2nd place with Steve, Dustin, and Gert, good job guys. We also had a 3way tie for 3rd spot in Scale Spec!! Steve G took it!! Thanks everyone for coming out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_01_Mini_A1-Main.pdf (41.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_06_Mini_A2-Main.pdf (41.5 KB, 50 views)
The Butcher is offline  
Old 02-12-2017, 05:54 PM
  #772  
Tech Regular
 
The Butcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Armstrong, BC
Posts: 309
Default Race Day Results part 2

part 2
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_03_F1_A1-Main.pdf (45.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_08_F1_A2-Main.pdf (44.6 KB, 46 views)
The Butcher is offline  
Old 02-12-2017, 05:57 PM
  #773  
Tech Regular
 
The Butcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Armstrong, BC
Posts: 309
Default Race Day Results part 3 and summary

Part 3

I had a great time and the next race can't be here fast enough. Thanks for coming out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
File Type: pdf
File Type: pdf
AAA.pdf (109.7 KB, 58 views)
The Butcher is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 10:14 AM
  #774  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Ross M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 154
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Hello KRC racers.

We would like for you to join us in the 2017 Western Off-road Racing Series.

This series was formed to allow off-road racers from all over the southwestern BC area to come together to compete in events throughout the summer at different tracks. This also gives racers an incentive to travel to tracks where they may never have known about or commitment to go. Additionally our hope is to grow the awareness of the RC racing community in BC to help increase all clubs future members. We would like to thank the participating clubs for their commitment to the 2017 race series and look forward to the future of this exciting hobby.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks.

Ross Moore
(WORS director)


2017 Western Off-road Racing Series;
Nitro and Electric

Round #1: Big Barn Shootout, Chilliwack Heritage Park (indoor nitro and electric)
April 21,22,23

Round #2: Spring Scorcher Shootout, KRC, Kelowna BC (electric only)
May 26,27,28

Round #3: Summer Classic, TVR/C, Kamloops BC (nitro and electric)
June 23,24,25

Round #4: Race the Rock Island Classic, NRC, Nanaimo BC (nitro and electric)
July 21,22,23

Round #5: Coquitlam Classic, Camrc, Coquitlam BC (nitro and electric)
Aug. 11,12,13
Attached Thumbnails KRC RACING  (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)-image1.jpg   KRC RACING  (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)-big-barn-shootout-8.jpg  
Ross M is offline  
Old 02-26-2017, 01:02 PM
  #775  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
jzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Posts: 862
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Any more indoor TC races guys? Cant find club dates anywhere
jzone is offline  
Old 02-26-2017, 03:13 PM
  #776  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: B.C. in Canada EH!
Posts: 1,078
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jzone
Any more indoor TC races guys? Cant find club dates anywhere


March 12 and 19
bambikilr is offline  
Old 02-26-2017, 04:09 PM
  #777  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
jzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Posts: 862
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bambikilr
March 12 and 19
Thanks
jzone is offline  
Old 02-26-2017, 06:39 PM
  #778  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (20)
 
SLOWINSLOWOUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 889
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bambikilr
March 12 and 19
Not sure on the 12th, I know Aaron said it was available, but haven't got conformation that he booked it. I hope he did, or still can, we have had some great momentum going, and would like to see the season end strong! I know I am far from done with on road!! That little break in the weather got everyone thinking about out door racing, then mother nature reminded us today that it is still winter....

I will update when I know guys.
SLOWINSLOWOUT is offline  
Old 02-26-2017, 06:59 PM
  #779  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
Einsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: West Kelowna, B.C
Posts: 233
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I know I will need extra practice before the last round of WCICS!
Einsman is offline  
Old 02-28-2017, 09:43 PM
  #780  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (20)
 
SLOWINSLOWOUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 889
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jzone
Any more indoor TC races guys? Cant find club dates anywhere
Originally Posted by bambikilr
March 12 and 19
Originally Posted by SLOWINSLOWOUT
Not sure on the 12th, I know Aaron said it was available, but haven't got conformation that he booked it. I hope he did, or still can, we have had some great momentum going, and would like to see the season end strong! I know I am far from done with on road!! That little break in the weather got everyone thinking about out door racing, then mother nature reminded us today that it is still winter....

I will update when I know guys.
Got conformation that we have the 12th and 19th booked. Lets make it a full house....
SLOWINSLOWOUT is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.