Wiki Posts
Search

Bashing in Penticton Area!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Talking Bashing in Penticton Area!

I'm new to the area, and will be bashing up somewhere near the Carmi and Columbia intersection! I'll be heading up there regularly, so this thread will be for anyone that wants to join in on some RC bashing! Something to do between the biweekly PRCC races and such

Hopefully we can plan some times to bash on here, and if anyone knows any good areas that aren't secret let us know eh! Good way to meet some new people and hang out with ones you already know. I'm up for it anytime, weekdays or weekends!

Post on here or PM me if you want to bash! I can drive if needed!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Need a new A arm, but I'll hopefully be down at Skaha beach tomorrow evening, around 5:30 or so, running in the grass near the gazebo thing! Just bashing, lots of people always interested in the RC down there. Maybe some tree jumping closer to the marina as well, so if you are in the area and are bored, come on down to the beach and rip it up with the RCs!
Old 08-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Tech Initiate

I popped in on Full Throttle this weekend in Sland and their building a bash track next to the shop...
Old 08-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Just found the facebook page for it and looks awesome! Will definitely have a membership there.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Tech Rookie

I will be checking out the sand castle building at Skaha beach tomorrow evening! Gonna run the RC in an open grass area if I find a spot. If your down in the area, bring an RC!
Old 08-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Lots of fun at the sand castle building contest! Ran 3 packs and saw 1 other RC. Lots of people were interested in it. Would be awesome to have a few more RC running out there! Will be going back soon, maybe this weekend. Heading to peach fest tomorrow, may bring the RC in a backpack just in case

As always, PM me if you feel like bashing a bit! I know of a few places, and I'm sure you guys know of many more.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Skaha beach tonight! Heading there now, the PRCC is running boats by the marina, Ill be running the truck near the gazebo thing! Stop on by!
Old 08-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Tech Rookie

The beach again tonight! Just hanging out by the volleyball courts running the RC around. Lots of people always interested in it and asking about them. The more people we get out doing this kind of stuff, the more people get into the hobby and then theres more people to bash and race with! Come on out!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Heading up Carmi tomorrow for some bashing! If anyone wants to join just message me, I'll be driving if anyone needs a ride.