Red Deer rc Clutch Nutz

Old 04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Initiate

I went in and had a look at the track today and it was dry. Needs a bite of work on the jump faces, but looks good. Would anyone be up for some track repair Saturday or Sunday? Run some cars also of course. There are three of us up for it so far. If anyone with access to the c-can could come down we would be able to get a some work done.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:10 PM
Tech Adept

I am in for Sun, say around noon. I have a key to the sea can. I will also be taking memberships as well, so come on down and take advantage of the early bird fee's, & burn some nitro.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Sounds good. There should be three of us who are old members and a new member in for Sunday.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Tech Addict

Add two more to the list - Allen and I should be there around 11:00. Neal from clockworks had said some guys fron Red Deer were inquiring about trying the CRE fuel so I'll bring some extra with me for those interested.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi, my dad and I were thinking of coming down for a club race, since the edmonton club hasn't started, when are the club races, and what classes do you guys run.

thanks, Karl
Old 05-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Had fun toady at the track today. Thank you for all that came out and lent a hand. It is nice to see some new faces out there but it would also be nice to see some old ones start coming around again.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

Hey guys - Just got home but I wanted to thank the executive for opening up the track today - we had a blast. Not a bad size crowd either.
All things considered, the track is in very good condition (just a wee dusty). 7 months is way too long to wait to smell nitro burning.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Ruppers, sounds like we will have a practice on Wednesday. As far as club races the boys will be posting it as soon as it's decided.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Talking

Thank you to everyone that came out today. Really nice to meet everyone for the first time & had a blast. The track is now officially open. Practice nights will be Wed evenings ( I will open up @ 6:00 pm) and also on Sun ( after 12:00) there is usually a club member there earlier though. If you are a member you run for free if not $5.00 for the night. As far as club races we will have that posted very soon. Just a reminder if you do run the track please respect all the hard work that the other members have done. Thanks everyone.

Don't forget early bird memberships are only $40.00 single and $60.00 for a family only available until june 1, then they go up so take advantage while you can. Club members get exclusive use of the track anytime they like sooo become a member.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Track fixing up

One question.... When is the track fix up party lol. I think we should be getting on that pretty soon!!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Tech Initiate

I can be there tonight what time? Earliest I can be there is 5:00.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Membership Drive

Hello everyone. Tomorrow the 7th and Sunday the 8th is our first membership drive and club information session at the Parkland Mall in Red Deer. We will be there from 9 - 6 Saturday and 11 - 5 on Sunday. Hope to see you there!!

Ray
Old 05-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Tech Regular

Default Membership Drive

Great day at the mall today! Twelve new members in the club. I would like to welcome them aboard and invite all of you to come see us tomorrow from 11:00AM to 5:00PM. The more the merrier.

Ray
Old 05-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

Wow that's great Ray. I would like to thank Ray,Deena,Matt,Sheldon & everyone that helped for donating their time to work the membership drive. It's this dedication that will help make our club strong in everything we do.
Welcome to all new members thank you for joining our club, I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.
Thanks everyone for your help.
Dean.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

That is great news, good job people. Our total membership is at 35 as of today, lets keep that number climbing.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.