Wiki Posts
Search

Radio Contro Racers Edmonton Off Road Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey anyone in Edmonton interested in buying a complete Kanai 2 clutch setup. Comes with flywheel, shoes, springs, bearings, pinion. Just got it in the mail off an Ebay auction and as I sold my car have no need for it. Will sell it for $80.00
Here is a link to pic.

http://members.shaw.ca/htsite/clutch.jpg

Also just got from Ebay Kanai II shock towers also in for the front and rear will sell both together for $30.00.
Old 06-15-2003, 11:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If I didn't already have a clutch set up I'd buy it.Give me a couple days to get money transferred into paypal and we'll talk.Can't wait to try the braces.
Old 06-16-2003, 02:10 AM
Tech Regular

I'll give ya $60 for it asap if ya want to get rid of it. That C5 ate my clutch in Edmonton. Let me know how you want the cash. Thanks man.
Old 06-16-2003, 09:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Anyone looking for a nice long lasting clutch I recommend the Fioroni Turbo sliding ... you don't have to trust me - ask the Mah's

I'll be ordering from GS very soon (like today or tomorrow) ... cost with Teflon shoes is about $75 new (includes everything ... flywheel, shoe, springs, nut etc includes the shipping and GST.)
Old 06-16-2003, 12:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking

3 more days tell i get the RC10GT i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Tech Addict

Chris,

Could you get me one of those "teflon" shoes for the clutch that I got from you?

Thanks.
Old 06-16-2003, 04:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default Meeting for members only

Just throwing in my 2 cents even though i am sure my opinion means nothing. I don't think there shoud be a members only meeting let everyone go members or non members it lets them see what things are all about that is how you attract new members. anyone who is not a member would not be able to vote on any decisions but at the very least they find out what the club is all about and be able to make an educated decision on weather they want to join or not. in a club like this there should be 2 types of meetings open and executive in other words club meeting open to the public and executive for the pres and other people that are on the executive. anyway there is my 1 1/2 cents
Old 06-16-2003, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Who asked you?.....j/k.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Meeting

Gearguy,

If you have general club questions, show up any of our regular race dates, which happen to be the best time to see how things run (or don't) or show up at our next GENERAL meeting. TBA

There will be at least one more Open meeting before the end of the season. There will be several CLOSED meetings as well.

The last meeting of the year will also be CLOSED as that is when the MEMBERS get to vote for the next years executive.

The members have joined to be part of this club and to be heard. We want them to have that chance.

This is a club where the MEMBERS votes count. Not Mr. X. Tells us what we are doing and tough if you don't like it. We've been there, we are not going back.

If you are a member and feel you are being excluded, by all means speak up. If you aren't a member, please hold onto your ideas and present them to a club exec in person on a race day OR show up at the next general meeting when it's announced.

The meeting on the 19th is NOT a general information meeting for the public. It is a meeting for the MEMBERS to table issues, get answers and to vote on changes/directives that affect them and thier club.

Asking that non-members refrain from attending merely enforces the fact that the MEMBERS voices need to be heard first.

We are simply asking that you respect the members rights to be heard.

Please don't take this long winded response the wrong way. We would love to have you drop by to ask questions, check things out, run a few laps etc. any other time. Just not THIS time...

Delmo:
Who asked YOU !?!?

Last edited by Funky99; 06-16-2003 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

I will stick with my erlier post i believe thats the wrong way to do it!!!
Old 06-16-2003, 07:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by gearguy
I will stick with my erlier post i believe thats the wrong way to do it!!!
You are welcome to that opinion and if you wish to voice it, please come to the next GENERAL meeting.

Last edited by Funky99; 06-16-2003 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Used car saleman of the year...

Photo attached :

Wanna buy a used car ?

Last edited by Funky99; 06-16-2003 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Go back and read the posts i did not STIR up anything !!! do you even know who i am ??? i helped you build your track i didn't do as much as some but i did more than others . and that was a very calm post stating my opinion your the one throwing rocks. get a grip this is why i won't be a member of your club.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Tech Adept

Default pne

The club rule on rain outs are as follows. On a race day that is rained out before the mains are run we use your qualifiers to determine were you placed then your points are awarded accordingly. Remember you need to collect points from 8 races to receive an award at the end of the season. The same rule applies if you break down or have to leave before the mains are run, every time you come out too race you get points weather you finsh or not.

We now have 2 races in the books and it looks like there's going to be some good battles for the top positions. Remember a clean constant run that you don't need marshalling on will do you better then a run that you had to be marshalled on 3 times. Drive to your best ability with out spinning out or crashing. Don't worry about how fast your not going, the speed will come.

Sean should have the web site up dated before our next race so that you can check out the standings.

Happy Racing & see you at the track Saturday. The Pres.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

LOl, here we go again.

I dont think Gear guy was stirring up anything.

I had a comment that I was going to post, but some guys on here might think im fishing for a argument

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.