Search

Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY

Are there any other Z-Car owners in Canada? I have been dealing with SH Engines for a while now so I decided to try the Z-Car which is made by SH. After checking out every bit of info I could find, I knew I had to try it. I have the ZMXT-8 PRO Truggy. This thing is awsome. I have been bashing and racing it for a couple of weeks now and it won't break. Parts are very reasonably priced(If we ever need them). The suspension arms and wing assembly seem to have enough flex to avoid the "SNAP". The PRO also has Vibration Rubbers in the Braces and Suspension arms which helps with control and allows some flex.
If there is anyone else out there with a Z-Car, Give us your feedback on it. I haven't been able to find anything negative about it yet.

http://www.terranovahobby.ca/Nitro-R-C.page
Attached Thumbnails Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY-dscf0226.jpg   Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY-147247-truggy-nobody2.jpg   Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY-dscf0221.jpg   Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY-green2.jpg  
Old 06-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default LARGE SELECTION OF Z-CAR PARTS

TERRA NOVA HOBBY Now has an even larger selection of Z-CAR Cars and Parts/Upgrades. We are the main Dealer in Canada for Z-CAR and SH Engines. The Z-Car is becoming very popular in the US and Canada is starting to realize the Quality of the products.
Check it out at www.terranovahobby.ca
Attached Thumbnails Z-CAR TRUGGY AND BUGGY-dscf0210.jpg  
Old 01-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default FREE SH ENGINE

TERRA NOVA HOBBY is giving away a free engine with the purchase of a Z-Car Pro Kit. Qualifying kits are:
Engine Choices are:Pre-Order your kits and they will be available late Feb with your FREE Engine. Z-CAR and SH Engines make an excellent and affordable race combo. Deal only available in Canada. Offer ends Feb. 10, 2011. Only 10 Free Engines available. Shipping extra. Engines can be upgraded for price difference.

PM Me for details or contact [email protected]

Last edited by TERRA NOVA; 02-08-2011 at 11:47 AM.