Rain City Updates

Old 01-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Rain City Updates

Hi y'all, this is Debbie from Rain City. Don't mean to barge in, but I got a couple of calls from your locals about some events and want to make sure some things are clear and everyone is notified.

Puyallup Expo-Jan 31-Feb 1... we run the race down at Puyallup, this is about 45 min to an hour south of our track.
We only have pit areas for 60 people, so we have to know who's coming. The Expo website is www.nwmodelexpo.com for directions or other info of vendors and demonstrations. The close hotels are probably full by now, but there is a list on the website for options.
If you are coming for the swap meet, get there early, thatís when most of the good stuff is there. There really is a lot more of the airplane stuff, but car stuff is around.

And then on March 5-7, we will have the fabulous one: Barry Baker join us for a "carpet Showdown"... entries open on Feb. 3 for that race. I'm sure it will fill up as did the Slugfest. So sign up and pay to guarantee a spot. Baker MAY be bringing a friend, some guy named Kinwald, not sure if he's any good tho

Then on March19-21 we'll be hosting the roar carpet regionals. I checked and yes you may race, must be a member, or do a one-day thing if anyone is interested. Have to get a waiver tho and not be racing in any other regional race up there.

Check our website www.RainCityRaceway.com for downloads of the entries, or e-mail me with questions. [email protected] The shop # is 425 776-8241.

Mario and friends. If you all are coming to the Puyallup, I need the classes, frequencies and Transponder numbers.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi there, it's me again.

Just wanted to thank everyone who came down for our "showdown" with Barry and Todd. Hope you had a good time.

We got the table area fixed, sorry about the cramped area, it looked good on paper.

Some folks wanted to know if they can run regionals next weekend. March 20 & 21. Yes, you can. Just note that it's because you aren't running any roar carpet regionals and you're fine. I'll have forms to join here if you're interested. Just give me a call or e-mail me if you're coming.
[email protected]

see ya, Debbie