LHS in Victoria BC?

Old 12-30-2008, 07:23 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default LHS in Victoria BC?

Heya, just wondering if anyone can tip me off to a decent LHS in Victoria. I'll be out there for a few days, and I'd like to see what's what.

The only thing I've found so far is BC Shaver and Hobby. Any good? Anywhere else better?

I run Tamiya Mini and TT-01 primarily.

Thanks,
Jim
Old 12-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by monkeyracing
Heya, just wondering if anyone can tip me off to a decent LHS in Victoria. I'll be out there for a few days, and I'd like to see what's what.

The only thing I've found so far is BC Shaver and Hobby. Any good? Anywhere else better?

I run Tamiya Mini and TT-01 primarily.

Thanks,
Jim
Go see Jeff @ BC Hobby and shaver They got Quite a bit of stuff. they can order pretty much whatever. I bought my DX3R there.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey the only shop in victoria IS BC shavers. it an okay shop, if you need anything in a pinch. It depends what your looking for. Most of the local racers( on road that is) order things in. from either a local Online shop. ( he brings to the track) or from vancouver. or we place major order from over seas.

Just notice you won't find tht much parts for Tamiya minis or TT01's your best bet would be to hi Ken Chans shop in Richmond.