Like Tree21Likes

Thompson Valley RC'ers

Old 08-18-2004, 12:21 AM
Tech Adept

I don't think I will be able to make it out to the race on the 5th, and I don't think I can get to Red Deer either, that postponement means that I would have to race Monday and be back in town for school on Tuesday morning, and I can't really see that happening. Not to mention I am scheduled to work the weekend as well, so it seems too many things just aren't going to work out. ( Not that having the time off would help, because I still have to go to school )

Anyways, see ya all this Sunday.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Well I guess I'm the only Kamloops racer going. That really sucks guys. We host the biggest race of the series(other than the Final I hope) and I'm the only person going.

Oh well, I'll represent us well, and I plan on coming home with 2 WCORCS titles

Ok on another note I need some input from some of you on what you would like to see change in the WCORCS. Give some ideas so I can get something together for Red Deer.

I hope to be there Sunday. I have to wait to see how the week finishes out.

TTYL
Old 08-20-2004, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys this weekends race is approaching and i was just wondering who plans on coming and what are you planning on racing i'll have my TC there and will race either 19 T or Mod doesn't matter and ill have my buggy there too thanks.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Unhappy

Well it's not looking good for Sunday. I was looking forward to running my TC now that it's hooked up.

Well, we'll see what it looks like in the morning.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Kyle and I will be ready to go....just wondering about the weather....not looking so good right now?? Will decide in the morning.

Aside from the great turn-out for our WCORCS, participation locally has really SUCKED this year. We need to all get together sometime and decide who is actually going to be able to commit to racing this indoor season....if there is one. I am going to try my hardest to get McGowan School back but not if it is not going to be feesable.

Something to think about......maybe see you tommorrow.

Brent
Old 08-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Tech Master

Default Wet,wet, wet

Hey all

Well Rick and I made the trip in to Kamloops today,but didn't have any luck getting to run on the pavement. Just wouldn't get dry enough .

We did run our off road trucks and actually did some weed pulling and grooming. First run was really rough track. Groomed it a bit fixed some jumps and roller and some real deep and big ruts. It's a bit better now but could still use some weed pulling and grooming.

There is alot of talk from other WCORCS director's right now on changes and ideas for next season. I need some input from you on what you would like to see.

PM me or email your ideas to me please. Thanks
Old 08-22-2004, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Here is a pic of the on-road track for those that would like to see it.
Attached Thumbnails Thompson Valley RC'ers-tvrcrc-road-track-1-.jpg  
Old 08-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

I share Brent's concern about the club turnouts this year. And I can't offer any really good news. I hope to try to get out again during the indoor season, but can't make any promises right now as my health has taken a definite turn for the worse. I'll have to see how things go over the next few weeks.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Hope your alright Ren... I've been stuck at home the last few days with the chicken pox... guess I missed this on my to do list when I was a kid.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Tech Master

Greg, sorry to hear you're "down" too.

Maybe we should try to put together a list of who is likely to be out racing this Fall if Brent's able to secure the track.....

I hope to run my 19t Pan Car and a 19t Touring car. I think R.J. and Ken will both have 19t Pan Cars and open class Tourers.
Old 08-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Tech Adept

I would run 19t pancar and either mod or 19t touring car.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Sorry to hear you guys are down and out.

Wish this rain would go away. I want to go run on the asphalt.

Speaking of which would anyone be interested in going down to a race in Surrey. It's put on by Ramil and Jesse of Overgeared Hobby. I sent them our entry form and asked him to pass it on. He asked if we could make a showing there, they may make our race. The only thing is it's the weekend before ours . You can find their entry form on the Overgeared site on RCtech.

LMK if anyone's interested.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

i'll have out my TC and pan car
Old 08-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Boy do I wish I would have found out about you guys at the beginning of the year.I'm part of the cracker racers most of us are hard core on road nitro racers.Your track looks beautiful.I will put the word out to the guys about your race.If you want go to rcpitstop.com and put a message and picture of the track(that will sell the race for sure) on our thread feel free. If I would have known about your track this year I would have been there most of the summer.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:19 AM
Tech Elite

Default racing in the loops??

Hey guys

just wondering where we stand for the long weekend? I still can't make it and no one gave a definite yes/no to rescheduling.

Lets please get a roll call...being asked to switch shifts around so I need to know which weeks we're racin.

Still haven't put the TC's together, might get started later today.

fasteddie d

Be great to have you up for the weekend. We're hoping to spark some interest again in pavement racing here in the Interior and in BC as a whole.

Please do spread the word; its a great track and I think the only one of it's kind in BC so don't mis this chance to race on it.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.41 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.