K3! (Kamloops Kreepy Krawlers)

Old 09-09-2008, 05:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm up for a run either Fri or Sat this week..... I work at 6pm Thurs night.... So it's a no go for me that day...... My old lady is outta town for the weekend..... I'm off from Friday to Monday..... LMK! I was wanting to either hit up Cherry Creek.... or make the trip wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out to Blind Bay and play with Ryan..... LOL! Cherry Creek is an easier climb than UV Hill and is pretty damn close to the terrain there was at Knox....... Haven't been out there since the last time....... But Ryan said he found some new areas by his place...... See the problem!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default i'd lov to go,...butt,.......

Sorry guys,.. i'm out this week,and 'end,.... TVRCRC's big onroad race this weekend,....see you next week!!!K3!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default grrrrrrr.

what the hell, you all suck I haven't crawled with anybody else in a couple weeks and starting to get a little grumpy!!! Is this your way of punishing me for not going to kelowna??? K well I guess I will have to go exploring somewhere else

Hey Rick.. with the new rules that Kelowna is implementing does that take our trucks (body's) out of stock?????
Old 09-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

come out to my place with bubba on fri or sat
Old 09-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Tech Adept

as much as I want to come out on thursday with the race this weekend I will probably pass for this week and just get my crawling in at the track on the weekend
Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Tech Adept

So I got off the phone with Rick..... that guy wants me to spend all my money... BOOM! LOL! Kiddin!!

2x Black on Black ProLine 8 Shooters - One set for the tuber and obviously the Scaler.....

1 set of Losi Claws....... I know... just for now..... don't worry!

1 ProLine 1983 Dodge Ramcharger Dwayne, Sensei..... I possibly need your magic skillz with thinning this badboy!!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Tech Regular

you guys might have to trade them crawlers in for a touring car. lol. do you have a class for the emaxx? lol
Old 09-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Tech Master

Default hey

well I say brian that if you can get that truck slow enough to put some torque down come on out and give it a try!!

off to work so I will have to see how that sets me up for a possible friday crawl with ya Bubbz..... And ya I know Rick has that kinda affect on people!! $$$$$$$$$$
Old 09-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

I have a HPI RS4 That I'm lookin at right now..... she don't like me too much and I have a hard time keeping a tune on the motor..... But she goes like the wind..... When it hits that 2nd gear..... Well you guys know! LOL!

I'm up for a crawl on Fri.... What you doin Sat? You wanna make a trip to Ryan's? Friday I'm meetin Rick at the RC Track to pay for the stuff I ordered and pick up the body and I think a set of tires.... can't remember..... that's around 1-2ish and after that..... I was thinkin Cherry Creek? We could carpool! I haven't been out there for a while.... If not I'd like to hit up Ord Rd..... I'm just not in the mood for the Garden.... LOL! Or.... I think I found a better way to get up to UV Hill.... We could do that?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Tech Master

Default hey

hey bubbz... I will be ok work wise just trying to make sure it all good on the wife.. kinda hate leaving herwith the kids as we also babysit 1 as well as our own so I will see what will happen and let you know!! so you are going to go crawling after you meet Rick??? cause if i can be home and done crawling by 2 that works really good.... or if we can wait till 3 or so.... as for Saturday not sure.... would really like to go out and see ryan just not sure if I can swing it!!! Also still having so steering issues... can't seem to crack the mystery other than it was fine till the wideners went on!! don't know if this is what just happens?? (unless you have a servo with 300 ounces like Rick)
anyway let you know 2morrow!!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Hey man! This is your time!! LOL! Well I'm not meetin Rick today..... The Horizon order was late.... So he don't gots what I wants..... It's fine I can wait..... if I wait long enough, I might get a better discount LOL! It's 7am and I'm going to sleep till about 2ish.... I'll check here before I do anything..... I'm thinkin MAYBE the park.... But like I said I might have a quicker way up to UV Hill..... LMK what you wanna do!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Default hey

bubba sent you PM... call me we go crawling today??
Old 09-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Shit...... Today was cool till I launched the crawler off the edge..... like 10ft! Well big PROPS goes out to 'Giuseppe' for fixing the ESC! Wire popped off.... just getting some stuff done then work on it.... Ryan, I might come out to work on my rig too! LOL! I'm outs!

Here's the pics from today's little exercise! I think the way I saw was the way you guys usually go when u pay $2..... That's a steep climb!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...0912081709.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...0912081746.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...0912081747.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...912081747a.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...0912081748.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...912081748a.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...0912081755.jpg

We actually found a few cool runs.... 2oz man.... 2oz.... LOL!

Last edited by BigBubba; 09-12-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Default sweet

Ya bubbz.. that was a kool spot.. too bad that your crawler decided it wanted to try flying instead of crawling... maybe it learned its lesson... anyway i am a no go for 2morrow... got soccer and couple other things.. but let me know sunday or monday ish!!! Crawler worked good today and ya bubba I think about 2oz will do it!!! anyway her is a couple pics of the highlight of the evening... kinda crappy but pretty sure ya'll get the jest of what went on hehehehe
Attached Thumbnails K3!  (Kamloops Kreepy Krawlers)-c091208_1717_00.jpg   K3!  (Kamloops Kreepy Krawlers)-c091208_1717_01.jpg  
Old 09-13-2008, 08:13 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up hey k3

hello everyone, my name is jim and im new to the kamloops area and have a on the go crawler. i have seen a few people at river side park and am interested in joining a crawler club, is there a time that everyone gets together down there , please let me know, hope to talk to you soon.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service