Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
K3!  (Kamloops Kreepy Krawlers) >

K3! (Kamloops Kreepy Krawlers)

K3! (Kamloops Kreepy Krawlers)

Old 02-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

well im in for sunday.. spending the weekend at my sister's house in falkland so i will walk over on sunday morning bright and early.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

well boys i had fun and it turned out to be a decent turn out as well.. started with jim, me, and rick then shawn and his GF showed up the |Dwayne managed to squeeze outta work and showed up as well.. i did some video so i will be editing that after i come in from plowing 6 inches of snow will get it posted ASAP!!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Tech Regular

Well I had a lot of fun on Sunday, really needed the getaway, sorry for kicking your rears again, lol. Can't wait for the next one and to see the body if done.

A special thanks to Rick for hosting this amazing time for all of us, I think I would go crazy without it.

And for the old man, sorry you have a losi........ Lol
Old 04-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

so we had our last indoor crawl session today at rick's.. it was another awesome day as usual.. we are going to take a little break and then head to my house on May 25th... its a sunday and then we will still run every 2nd sunday unless i have a mower race. if any of you guys are interested coming out next sunday or the 18th weekend just to piss around that would be okay with me.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default this weekend at my house..

so my house for this coming sunday (25th) is A GO!!!! the water is ridiculously high but it hasnt come up the past few days, there is a spot in the course area that has 4 or so inches of water (not quite enough to cover the grass) but the rest of it is dry..

i talked with my dad tonight and he is ok with people coming over still... and like always its INVITE only as its my personal house.. same rules apply as when we are at ricks house.. there is power, shop, store nearby.. i havent moved the shithouse yet because im waiting for the water to go away first but there is bathrooms....

so pack up some shit... (including rubber boots if you got them) and come out and play for the day!!!! i will sending a couple of text messages out to the 'key' people and then they can disperse from there. if your new contact rick or me, my cell >>>>>250-253-1852
Old 05-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys, sorry I did not make it out and I have been a little quiet, things are busy at work and home, I'll try and make the next crawl but with people taking holidays at work it might not happen, keep me in the loop please and I'll try to keep in touch, take care.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

oops im a little late posting this... but always late than never..lol

so we had an AWESOME day at my house last sunday!!!! stickie rickie, brendon and shaun and GF showed up even though it was a bit wet haha....

i do want to point out that rick and i had the low scores of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAN FOR RIGHT NOW IS JUNE 22ND.. my grandpa is making a decision if he wants to take his 1964 comet drag car racing to the Ashcroft old time drags on june 6-8th... if he does than there's no crawling but if we decide not to go than its june 8th.. parents will be out of town on june 15 weekend, maybe us die hards wanna head to ricks for that weekend maybe????? just a thought..i will let everyone know what the status is ASAP.. i wont know until monday or so
Old 09-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Shuswap RC and Salmon Crawlers and scalers(my group) are proud to announce our first competition. We will have 3 classes of trucks: class 1 scaler trucks(scx10, tf2, cross canyon, 4ten ect...), class 2 crawlers/rock racers(ax10, wraith ect...), and class 3 custom chassis(home made). There will be a combination of trailing, crawling, mud bog, off road drive, hill climb and show and shine. There are prizes for each class. There is an entry fee of $20 for the first truck than $10 for every additional truck, The competition will be held on the Flume Trail out towards Adams lake. The event is scheduled for Sunday October 26 for 10 am. If you have any questions please msg me.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Was hoping to get into interior rc in kamloops today, ended up having to work late. Was hoping to grab some batteries for the crawl going on tomorrow. Hopefully something works out in a short amount of time.

Thanks.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Good Day ladies and gentleman, I need to get a number of who is able to attend the Flume trail TTC Sunday October 26 2014. Please let me know and how many trucks you will be running just a reminder it is a $20 entry for the first truck than $10 for each additional truck. I also need to know so i know how much water and dog/burgers i need to get. Thank you
Old 03-22-2018, 10:28 AM
Tech Adept

An excellent site dedicated to crawling is...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/
not to take away from the good replies you getting from the people here but that site is all about crawling so it's a much more comprehensive resource for the questions you probably want to answer. As others were suggesting RTR would probably be a good thing to start with ... Losi nightcrawler isn't bad ... Rc4wd bully 2 is great... Knock off the axial XR-10 wish I love you and I think is probably one of the best rock crawlers ever made