Wiki Posts
Search

New BC track - Langley

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 09:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New BC track - Langley

Well, we now have property to build a new track. The Property is 2.5 acres. Construction of the track should start soon. right now it is one big hay field, so the first order of business is to cut the grass!!

We will post pics of the progress from start to finish. We could build a track the size of Edmonton, or bigger, but I think we are going to aim for about 40-45 sec laps in 1/8th scale.

Inferno, if you can, put up the pics of the field we took yesturday, then we can post on the progress of it.

We have this property for at least one year right now, but it could be longer. At least it is a start.
Old 06-20-2003, 01:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

ok..here is what Inferno has designed for a layout for the new track. There will be a few minor changes made, but all in all a great design!!! I love it.

I should know sometime tomorrow if we will be building on this new site, or if we still need to look for another site.
Old 06-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy

well, i hate to say it, but we are starting over for a new track in Langley....we only have use of this location until June next year...so not worth doing anything yet.