Search

C.O.R.C.S Alberta Champs Race 3 Edmonton

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Please pre-reg.

Please please please please please get your registrations completed on corcs.ca. I will begin entering racers on the computer tomorrow and would really like to have a qualifying schedule hammered out by Friday. So please register if you plan on attending.

And while you pre-reging for our race, you might as well register for the national final. Just makes sense while you're there.

Later,
Old 08-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Cory what name do we put on the checks for the Calgary race and for the membership dues? I would like to bring them with me to Edmonton this weekend.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Tech Master

I believe the name on the cheques for Calgary should be R/C Gears. If you do bring them out to our leg, make sure to give them to Gary Fliegel. He will be happy to recieve payment in advance for the final. If you don't know who he is, one of RCRE's execs will be more than happy to point him out to you.

Later;
Cory.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Wow, going from not even running anything in elec. in Red Deer to 14 electric truck entries in Edmonton! Awesome!!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Tech Rookie

I know I'm waiting to the last minute but what is the best way to get to the track from HWY 2?
Old 08-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Where are all the 4wd electric drivers? There were 3 or 4 . . . I really want to race this class! Please . . .
Old 08-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Cory could you change GForce 2 to DSM. Also a racer by the name of Lindsay Wiebe will be joining us. Monster Truck, red blue green, no PT. One last note you have Eric Thompson in Stadium Truck and he is actually in Monster Truck.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

First off, here is a listing of the entries as of yesturday morning. If any info is wrong or missing please let me know.

http://www.rcracersedmonton.com/Entries.pdf

DASDAMAN -- I'm not sure, but if 2WD e-buggy does not fill up, we will throw the 4WDs in with them.

Here is a link to a map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...d%3d#map1-link

Zoom in for more specific details on our locaiton. The best bet when coming from the south is to take hwy 2 to the whitemud.

Later;
Cory.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Initiate

lol i cant register. Frogot my user name and acedently made a second account. lol
Old 08-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

And you couldn't see the "Forgot Password?" button on the login page??? I think I'll make the button bigger.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Make the button bigger and equipped with a hammer and the words " place Revo here!" Granador I think you are registered at this time. Check CORCS.CA. See you there. You won't miss us. We all dress alike!
Old 08-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

rd adam checking in here. see you guys tommorow. looks like rain for friday but sat and sun are both sunny and warm. good racing weather. and i checked four different sites for the weather and they all say the same thing.

adam
Old 08-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Tech Addict

Adam think positive........... no rain !! Rain should be gone by 11:00 if we do infact get any at all. Just got back from the track - The out of towners have already begun to show up.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:25 PM
Tech Master

Edmonton recieved a bit of rain this morning, but we will be racing as scheduled tomorrow, and the weather looks great for both Saturday and Sunday.

Unlike previous years, One set of tires will last you the weekend with the moisture the track reveived; and the traction will be amazing.

Drivers meeting will comence @ 9:00 AM shart tomorrow morning. We will be running 3 rounds of qualifying tomorrow and hope to get everything going at about 10:30. If the track needs a bit more drying time we will push the start back to 11:30 at the latest. That get's the 3 qualifying rounds done at about 6 PM.

Do not even bother calling for a mercy minute as we will be running a very tight show tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing many of you there.

Thanks,
Old 08-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Tech Regular

Cory could you add Mathew West into Monster Truck, red blue green , No PT. Its his first race and it took a while to convince him to could. He will be there Sunday morn with the folks from Olds. Sorry for the late entry.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.